The POTUS has spoken

Options
12346»

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Muhammad Ali was the greatest - maybe that's where I got my wit from. Any man that can make medicine sick & beat up a rock is alright in my book - LOL
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i fit wrote: »
    I've never understood how the people I vote to ? then proceed to defend me.
    this seems to apply to every politician ever, though
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

so 250000 is middle class now who knew, who said anything about relying on government, and what do you mean "some of you/most of you" nice generalization and the term by any means necessary was speaking of self defense and self determination...whats a "business creator" i think the proper term is entrepreneur and if the policies are in the 1000's name 5

250,000 is the middle class. Some one who makes 250,000 is not necessarily rich. If they own a small business some of that money goes to employees, if they have kids in college some goes to the kids. then there are necessities like food and shelter and transportation. ? forbid if they violate any regulation running their business. Thats cost money too. Lets not even include the cost of health care coverage. You cant tax these people
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    redhandedbandit - here's a link for you regarding all the new regulations coming down the pike

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/45217