Has anyone read "History of White people"?

2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To gain power in america is the first mistake. We need our own land first and sovereignty.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    To gain power in america is the first mistake. We need our own land first and sovereignty.

We never got our 40 acres and a mule...so they sure as hell not gonna give us that!
  • Ajackson17

We never got our 40 acres and a mule...so they sure as hell not gonna give us that!
    I didn't say we had to wait to get it. We have to go and get it.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179

Seriously! are black people ever gonna be happy with there status in America? I'm curious about why so many blacks have this owe me type mentality? Do black people ever be thankful for what their ancestors et al (white people) did for them? SERIOUSLY! even if giving black people there own land and sovereignty - just what the ? would they do with it? just look at all of the various troubled communities within America...most are falling apart are just plain dens of inequity and the residents are fighting with one another and killing each other,while others live in fear/OR 2 scared to say anything.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @over_? I feel sorry for your mother

I already know their history I listened to this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKUrQMYMv04
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    soulbrother
    July 23 Posts: 114

I will have to kindly disagree with you sir or madam....The black race were forced to live in america through slaver...you already know the rest of the story....lived through lynchings, hangings, Jim Crow LAws, segregation, police brutality, racism, un-equal opportunities....and now look at us...a ? in the white house running this ? !

What possible struggles did white people have to go through in order to make it...please enlighten me
    Ajackson17

White people was Neanderthals that came out of caves and did all that ? you named to black people and stop dominate this planet globally.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Ajackson17 wrote:
    It's a good book and goes in depth on how whiteness and the arrogance and actually believing it to be the true mark of beauty in the world going back to the Greeks and Scythians. Pretty in depth read.

http://www.amazon.com/History-White-People-Irvin-Painter/dp/0393049345

@Ajackson17....

Nah but I read this article.... Why White People Are Called 'Caucasian?' by Nell Irvin Painter.....http://www.yale.edu/glc/events/race/Painter.pdf

I actually thought a white guy wrote it....

? was dope.... I will cop the book.......

It reminds me of this...

HOTEP....

http://youtu.be/EtS7yUyCsvU
  • Ajackson17
    Yea, it's good as hell and it keeps getting deeper and deeper with all the twisted ideologies and explains so much how deeply rooted and how insane these so called "great thinkers" were and some of the "great thinkers" were truly ignored.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »

Seriously! are black people ever gonna be happy with there status in America? I'm curious about why so many blacks have this owe me type mentality? Do black people ever be thankful for what their ancestors et al (white people) did for them? SERIOUSLY! even if giving black people there own land and sovereignty - just what the ? would they do with it? just look at all of the various troubled communities within America...most are falling apart are just plain dens of inequity and the residents are fighting with one another and killing each other,while others live in fear/OR 2 scared to say anything.

@heyslick

I'm very happy with my status in amerikkka as well as many other brothers...at this point in history nobody owes us nothing...but if 40 acres and a mule was promised to us..then damit I want mine...Most of our communities are troubled by the doing of corporate america..and inequality set by local, federal, and state governments....I'll quote the great Rakim....'The government is doing a project...so i live in the projects'....prisons have been turned into a money making operations so please believe that the three strikes law and the rockafella drug laws were put into place to fill the jails with black people....and if you want to know what we would do with our own land?....Look no further than Tyler Perry, Ice Cube, Sean Combs, Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee, Madam CJ Walker, etc..etc..etc..you what they hae accomplished and man others have as well on local and national levels......I leave it at that and give this thread some theme music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYur2tSf3HU
  • heyslick

@heyslick

I'm very happy with my status in amerikkka as well as many other brothers...at this point in history nobody owes us nothing...but if 40 acres and a mule was promised to us..then damit I want mine...Most of our communities are troubled by the doing of corporate america..and inequality set by local, federal, and state governments....I'll quote the great Rakim....'The government is doing a project...so i live in the projects'....prisons have been turned into a money making operations so please believe that the three strikes law and the rockafella drug laws were put into place to fill the jails with black people....and if you want to know what we would do with our own land?....Look no further than Tyler Perry, Ice Cube, Sean Combs, Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee, Madam CJ Walker, etc..etc..etc..you what they hae accomplished and man others have as well on local and national levels......I leave it at that and give this thread some theme music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYur2tSf3HU

This is what Presdient Obama envisions and wants America to be (aka) TRANSFORM America - neither one of us will be around then - This man has divided the country & is creating class warfare - YELP! we got some great leadership? and the future of America is not looking very good at this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppCN-b8-f2E&feature=player_embedded

• Ajackson17
    Yea, I troll in the G&S, but here I keep it all the way real
  • heyslick
    I'm gonna hold this President to his words - this President didn't work hard @ Harvard & he's not smart. someone else did all the hard work & all the infrastructure was there for him - the teachers did all of the work. He loves to tell others how hard they didn't work - Y should HE be the EXCEPTION? from his own rhetoric - hes an individual right? Michelle Obama didn't work hard either - all those things were already in place - she's NOT SMART either.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    The White race is the most succefull race of people to ever walk the planet.

You should make that into a thread in GnS

The only thing white people have ever been successful at is stealing.... pretty much everything... and then calling it their own.....

But the jig is up, they tried to steal Rhythm but.... they got caught.

DUANE.gif

• heyslick
    Chike wrote: »

The only thing white people have ever been successful at is stealing.... pretty much everything... and then calling it their own.....

DUANE.gif

Yelp! everything that non-blacks have created and made better for all parties concerned - gets destroyed by you and yours,SO WHO?

• heyslick
    should be in charge? of making things better for all parties concerned.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

DUANE.gif

Yelp! everything that non-blacks have created and made better for all parties concerned - gets destroyed by you and yours,SO WHO?

lmao like what? You got it ass backwards my dude.
  • heyslick

DUANE.gif

lmao like what? You got it ass backwards my dude.

Nope! you're the one living in backward times - it's 2012 brother slavery is over.