Options
2»

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    he has a point tho.... KD gets his point mostly on jumpshooting over coming off screens.... He isnt the prototypical one on one type wing guy. With that said if he is hot ur in trouble. If he isnt hot and is getting bullied then issues come up

I respect this brotha for simply being unbiased... That's all I'm saying...

No one can show me footage of Kobe or Jordan being COMPLETELY taken out of a game offensively in the Finals...

What Lebron did to KD in the finals reminds me of what Hakeem did the Robinson in the West Conference Finals...

Difference is, hakeem humilated Robinsons defense.... KD's offensive game got SHUT DOWN... Where they do that at?

Melo is a player you can't even shut down completely.. He's gonna get his one way or another... If you can't create your own shot, and have the ability to get shut down, you're not the best scorer in the league, and therefore overrated.

I rest my case.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »

No one can show me footage of Kobe or Jordan being COMPLETELY taken out of a game offensively in the Finals...

And you can't show footage of Durant "being COMPLETELY taken out of a game offensively in the Finals..."

4 of the 5 games he scored the most points on his team and the game he didn't he still scored more than anyone on the Heat.

He was the 1st or 2nd highest scorer on either team in every game.

Just ? already, you are making no sense.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats cause lebron put the CLAMPS on that young man.. you know anybody else in the league that would consistantly get their own shot, when arguably the best defender in the league is on him in the 4th quarter???

Lmao.. I'm glad you said this... This here is GOLDEN....

This man just admitted, that one man shut KD down... and he was defending KD while saying it (so that proves he's not "bias" or "trolling" on KD)...

Aight now... So son got shut that... that's a fact...

Tell me the last ? time anybody shut Kobe down for a whole quarter? Jordan?

I remember Kobe in his prime vs the celtics... They triple and quadruple team this man the ENTIRE GAME and he still got off better than KD vs Lebron...

There's NO WAY you are an unstoppable offensive player, if you got stopped by someone lol...

But I'm glad you admitted that ? in accidental type of way... You just justified everything I said.

i never admitted to KD being a 'unstoppable offensive player' if you noticed, i singled out one line in that entire rant of yours.. you said he was rendered 'useless' in crunch time.. and you were using that to back up your topic about how he cant consistantly create his own shot... whats funny is only time i can recall him not creating his own shot, is when lebron started guarding him. matter of fact, i doubt you would have made this thread, prior to the NBA finals. ACTUALLY.. you prob wasnt saying this ? after games 1 or 2, when he still had 30+, easily. it took you to see him struggle against one of, if not the best defenders in the game.. to say 'well damn he the only scoring champ that cant create for himself'

as far as kobe.. them years when san antonio was winning their titles.. (all in the kobe bryant era, i might add) who you think was a factor in the years they went through kobe n the lakers, en route to 2 of their championships.. you think bruce bowen wasnt given kobe fits?? i wont argue jordan.. so my bad.. thats one player. all i'm trying to say is guys go through stretches where they arent as dominate, but a couple bad games that you see dont take away from the entire body of work.. durant was creatin his own shot the entire nba playoffs.., and if he didnt have a ? gunner as a 'point guard', he might have averaged 40.. thats impressive for not creating your own shot
  • woah316
    Options
    "Durant is very overrated.

The guy is a one dimensional player. He's just a scorer. Average (Above average at best) rebounder, average playmaker, average defender. But gets sooooooooo much praise "

http://hoops-nation.com/community/index.php?/topic/33340-kevin-durant-is-the-most-overrated-player-in-the-nba/

Dam it's refreshing to know I'm not the only one that's not a ? riding zombie.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    according to the cheapseats there has never been a player rated correctly ever
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    which finals game was durant "rendered useless"?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    which finals game was durant "rendered useless"?

As I also just pointed out a couple of posts above this.

Woat316 has a habit of ignoring me when I ether him.
  • woah316
    Options
    Skip Bayless After Game 4 of the Finals:

"I was EXTREMELY disappointed... in Kevin Durant"...

? said that ? like his dog had just died.... And this is coming from the biggest KD dickrider in the world, and the biggest lebron hater in the world who has NO SHAME in bashing lebron even if he looks ridiculous...

He talked about how KD was basically just standing on the 3point line doing nothing... haha..

I'm done...

The conclusion is: Until he gets a post game, he's going to forever be an overrated player. This idiot talking about westbrook gunning... Durant wouldn't be ? without westbrook... he cant get his own shot! haha...

He's too tall to drive consistently... And he's too thin to post... That's all it comes down to

Every other player on the list could either post or slash.... some could do both... You mean to tell me a man that can do NEITHER is a dominant scorer? He's a dominant system player.... Sort of like a system running back or wide receiver (west welker, emmit smith)...

But you put another guy, Kobe, Lebron (jerry rice, barry sanders) on ANYTEAM, they still going to do there thing.

Buh Bye!
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really quoting skip bayless to prove a point??

stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip Bayless is in no way shape or form an authority on basketball bruh. He didn't even know what a zone was when Mark Cuban ethered his ass on First Take. Lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting cheddar packs like KD, OKC that's playa ? !!!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    The man is only 23 years old woah, you act like one series is. The end and be all of this mans career

So we can ? on Lebron after one series vs Dallas, but can't ? on KD?

The man got rendered useless in a finals game... I don't think you could ever say that about another scoring champion on the list.. but this is what happens when you can't get your own shot...

But hey, notice the excuses... It's not, "woah is a troll"... I finally talked some sense into ? ... now it's:

"Lebron put the clamps on that man"

"But he's only 23"

Now ? have no argument, so they go to makin up excuses... But it's cool though you helped me justify the thread.

? you talkin apples and oranges. Lebron at the time he disappeared in the finals was already an 8 year pro. By the time Durant gets 8 in he'll probably have a chip OR TWO AT THIS RATE already. I like how you skip the other post I put tho. Good move by you.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he has a point tho.... KD gets his point mostly on jumpshooting over coming off screens.... He isnt the prototypical one on one type wing guy. With that said if he is hot ur in trouble. If he isnt hot and is getting bullied then issues come up

? you just a hater

Kyle Korver is just a shooter

Nobody who is just a shooter leads the league in scoring 1 time, definitely not 3

If KD getting bullied and still average 30 and 8, we witnessing one of the greatest ever
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

? you just a hater

Nobody who is just a shooter leads the league in scoring 1 time, definitely not 3

If KD getting bullied and still average 30 and 8, we witnessing one of the greatest ever

No hater here just callin it how I see it. I like KD but the truth is he truth. He is a great shooter and mst of his points are free throws and jumpers... He can be bullied and pushed around, he can be passive and stand around the perimeter instead of driving or posting.... He does allow himself to be fronted and pushed around by smaller guys... Him being a scorign champ doesnt change those things. Damn u cant critique a guy without being a hater? Durant isnt perfect
  • R.D.
    Options

? you just a hater

No hater here just callin it how I see it. I like KD but the truth is he truth. He is a great shooter and mst of his points are free throws and jumpers... He can be bullied and pushed around, he can be passive and stand around the perimeter instead of driving or posting.... He does allow himself to be fronted and pushed around by smaller guys... Him being a scorign champ doesnt change those things. Damn u cant critique a guy without being a hater? Durant isnt perfect

no player is and he still averaged 28 and 8 so what are you really crying about

Call out KD for his roaming and leaving men open on D or lack of killer instinct on the court sometimes but don't nitpick
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options

? you just a hater

If KD getting bullied and still average 30 and 8, we witnessing one of the greatest ever[/quote]

No hater here just callin it how I see it. I like KD but the truth is he truth. He is a great shooter and mst of his points are free throws and jumpers... He can be bullied and pushed around, he can be passive and stand around the perimeter instead of driving or posting.... He does allow himself to be fronted and pushed around by smaller guys... Him being a scorign champ doesnt change those things. Damn u cant critique a guy without being a hater? Durant isnt perfect[/quote]

? you just a hater

no player is and he still averaged 28 and 8 so what are you really crying about

Call out KD for his roaming and leaving men open on D or lack of killer instinct on the court sometimes but don't nitpick

that aint nit picking..... had he done those things OKC would have a ring. Folk want to put him as the 1st or 2nd best player in the league and he doesnt do those things... The bolded are minimal things and I will not only call him out sometimes... Im ahold him accountable everytime he does it... Westbrook gets bashed all the time and a lot of the time he is covering up for KD'S shortcomings too.... he doesnt get the only call out sometimes pass....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only in cheap seats wit this cesspool of retards will you see this logic

• R.D.
    Options
    Russ doesnt make one thing easier on the court for KD

Russ is Derrick Rose lite
  • aneed123
    Options
    Russ doesnt make one thing easier on the court for KD

Russ is Derrick Rose lite

what would Durant done that game in that game Rus scored 40 in the finals while Durant was watching?... maybe without Rus Durant will be less passive and play defense but they would not be as good.... crazy how u bash him tho and act like Durant is the all and be all
This discussion has been closed.