The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pretty much all of his fans are white mall girls by now. Can't believe some of you still listen to that ? .
  • sonsofscotland
    sonsofscotland Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wayne single handily destroyed main stream hip-hop

no such thing... if u want hiphop look outa the mainstream... if you hip-pop look there.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne has fans of every race and is a worldwide star
    thats why Wayne is Wayne
    he doesnt get a pass because he doesnt need one
    ? respect his hustle and grind plus he got a dope flow
    what the ? need a pass for?
  • stevieb
    stevieb Members Posts: 180
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ??????? A lotta ? can relate to him???? Im sorry I didnt grow up rich!!! Ive never kissed a man/ I like loose fitting clothes/ I had to borrow money to go to college/ I never bourght my way into a gang/ When I got in trouble I wasnt so optimistic about doing time/ So how is this guy relateable again?????

co-sign100% on everything you said. took the words right from me.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    The reason Y Wayne gets so many Damn "Passes" is because he is hot rite now and he has a Gang of Stans..............As u can see witrh dealin with these fools on IC, that cant be Reasoned with, Some folk here swear up and Down wayn has atleast 2 Classic albums, real hiphop heads no thats just ? ..........U cant reason with these ? . Eveythign this dude does is Suspect and Fake, yet ? is goin the bat for dude............

Another real post.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne does have 2 classic
    The Carter and Carter 2
    the real question should be why ? on the internet hate on Wayne as if they get paid for it?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cause he the best rapper alive
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Carter and Carter 2
    the real question should be why ? on the internet hate on Wayne as if they get paid for it?

Carter 2 aint no damn classic and C1 might just suffice.......might.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Carter and Carter 2
    the real question should be why ? on the internet hate on Wayne as if they get paid for it?[/QUOTE]

why do u dickride like u gettin paid 4 it???
    lmfao
    u a TRUE stan
    u prolly got wayne posters on ur bedroom wall like a ? 12 yr. old girl
    GTFOH
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Carter 2 and The Carter are classics if you agree or not
    if Illmatic/BP/LAD can be classic these two albums can be
    and i dont have posters on my walls of anyone
    didnt do it as a child so why do it when i'm 20
    if i was diccridin for Wayne i'd say all his albums were classic and some other off the wall ?
    yall ? here hate Wayne for no reason cuz everyone else does it but truth is he better than your favorite rapper right now
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cause he the best rapper alive

accordin to?
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Carter 2 and The Carter are classics if you agree or not
    if Illmatic/BP/LAD can be classic these two albums can be

How does that logic work? Soundin like an equal-opportunity 5-mic giver and ? .

This is the only time I wish I were several years older and blame it on the age gap.

I don't hate Wayne personally, I didn't like him like him like that before he blew up. His brand of "lyricism" has never resonated with me. I recognize what equates to raw talent, but there's so many things wrong with the picture imo, if I really got into it, it would just look like hate. It's apparent this is what some people call rap/lyrics/what have you, but that just ain't me.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How does that logic work? Soundin like an equal-opportunity 5-mic giver and ? .

This is the only time I wish I were several years older and blame it on the age gap.

I don't hate Wayne personally, I didn't like him like him like that before he blew up. His brand of "lyricism" has never resonated with me. I recognize what equates to raw talent, but there's so many things wrong with the picture imo, if I really got into it, it would just look like hate. It's apparent this is what some people call rap/lyrics/what have you, but that just ain't me.

Wayne is a good lyricist
    i been fuccin with Wayne's music since the start
    Wayne is a great complete paccage so i dont see why ? on the IC hate on him
    Carter and Carter 2 are just as good as Blueprint and LAD
    and both are better than Illmatic
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeaaa cuzzo we come from a different perspective as to what lyricism is if you think iLLmatic is outdone by any of those. What is LAD btw just to make sure you don't slip one by me-- unlikely.

I'm from the South, I been exposed to Wayne long enough. And I know some of my people that whole-heartedly like Wayne so I don't shut my ears from it. But there's a shitload of stuff I'd rather listen to with regularity. That doesn't mean he hasn't gotten rotation when I'm just listening, but that's cuz I try to give ? a chance.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why does Wayne get so many passes?

U asking the wrong the ? .........
    the threadstarter sound like ? .....
    U posting all these rumors like they facts....
    He kissed Baby.... that aint got nothing to do with a pass.....that str8 up ? ....
    he got ran by some crips......that lol.....lol...lol...lol
    that goes to show u.....them crip ? aint bout ? .....
    im from New Orleans......dog.....when u are going to do something....u are not going to post on Youtube....
    and say i think thats Lil Wayne in that car......? wanted autographs.....
    Wayne wouldve jump out the car them ? wouldnt asked for a verse or hook....
    Like be serious....... 40 Gloc made the whole West look bad......
    ? looking like groupies......? didnt even throw a rock at the car.....
    let alone yall internet ? want me to believe he was about to ? Lil Wayne.....be serious
    Wayne bang blood......if u late....and u didnt realize that Wayne bang blood.... im here to tell u..
    so how much of a crip is 40 Gloc...... that he let a blood come on his set.....he didnt bust off on-site....
    that ? 40 Gloc voliated the g-code....and should get his pass revoked for lookin like a groupie instead of puttin in work
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne is a good lyricist
    i been fuccin with Wayne's music since the start
    Wayne is a great complete paccage so i dont see why ? on the IC hate on him
    Carter and Carter 2 are just as good as Blueprint and LAD
    and both are better than Illmatic

Hes not a lyricist
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason Wayne is getting passes is because the elder Southern artists(Scarface, Bun B, Master P, Outkast) see him as the future and not saying anything about his transgressions..plus it's more stans from down South that's willing to follow and co-sign Wayne's every move, whether is ? or not.

I guaranteed if 'Face or Bun B came out and said that ? is ? for kissing another man, his career would be where it's at..
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hes not a lyricist

Cosign/ hes an overrated Dr. Suess interperter
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hes not a lyricist

if you choose to agree or not Wayne is a top 10 MC/lyricist
  • KarolinaKid
    KarolinaKid Members Posts: 203
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why The ? Does Eminem Get So Many Passes?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? would rather hate on a successful blacc man than a white man
    ? hate Wayne cuz they didnt live his life
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The truth of the matter is the youth is tryna hype up one of their own into the same category as Big,Pac,Jay,and Nas, so they let of the ? and mediocre music slide. I also think it's a southern thing too, they are so happy to see one of their own getting the spotlight that they let it slide, even though Wayne didn't blow up until he jumped on the eastcoast ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? would rather hate on a successful blacc man than a white man
    ? hate Wayne cuz they didnt live his life

Yea, cause all the lil wayne haters deep down inside really want to kiss a man on the lips every chance they get, fake claim a gang, and make a ? ass song like lollipop. Yea, thats exactly why people hate Wayne.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The truth of the matter is the youth is tryna hype up one of their own into the same category as Big,Pac,Jay,and Nas, so they let of the ? and mediocre music slide. I also think it's a southern thing too, they are so happy to see one of their own getting the spotlight that they let it slide, even though Wayne didn't blow up until he jumped on the eastcoast ? .

BIG and Nas got hyped by their generation cuz BIG only had two ok albums and well all know about Nas one hot album every 10 year average
    Nobody hyping Wayne dude getting what he deserve for working so hard
    and ? plz at Wayne being on the Eastcoast dicc
    somebody should post that Shooter video for this hating ass dicc succer
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea, cause all the lil wayne haters deep down inside really want to kiss a man on the lips every chance they get, fake claim a gang, and make a ? ass song like lollipop. Yea, thats exactly why people hate Wayne.

Wayne kisses Baby. So what? how often does he do it? dont know but i doubt every chance he get when he fuccing more ? a month than you have in your life
    Lollipop wasnt a ? song unless its personal to you and you fucc with homos listening to that song.
    Wayne is a real blood if you like it or not. i never knew you decided who was really banging.
    btw lets keep it real, if you could switch lives with Lil Wayne you would.