The speculate on what CB did to get unbanned thread...

Options
2»

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Menjamins sucking ? for posting privileges. Sad ? what that boiler room boy will do Just to post.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    More lies.. his post didnt deserve anything more than a line it was so weak and anyone that read it could see it, just like anyone reading our exchange could u see ur not making any type of sense.. u were sonned and tried to change the subject, thats basic poster ? .. but ur a basic poster, so.

just yesterday you called me a "good money poster" but today I'm back to being basic. Don't worry I won't quote the actual post and serve you another helping of ether.

Keep ducking the question though.
    *sigh*.. Donkey is officially the wackest forum on the IC and im sad it has come to this.. with wack posters such as AJackson, AO, Covet, Vibe, TMJ (ur cool and all but after the "ether" thread u shouldve went back to the G&S) and Darkone running rampant, add to that a plethora of who's who, lames that changed their s/n's all of a sudden posting, ? is wack.

The only wack posters that should be posting are FTTH, Stanchez, Cain and Conflict, and thats cuz their wackness has grown on us so they're good money.. but the rest of u guys please give us our forum back, please, im begging you.. smh

Its either he's so desperate to be accepted as a good poster by me... or he's too dumb to realize I ? on him.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo on the real... how the ? is subway making 6 inch sandwiches cheaper than a boiled potato? this ? is disconcerting to say the least.