Guess the race? New Bride Drowns While Posing for “Trash the Dress” Pictures

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >drowned
    >partakes in cracka ?
    I'm stumped.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Stupid dead ? .
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously white.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greek chick from Quebec
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't say but based on the ? wanted to be married, no ? given.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trash the dress= white girl
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter what race she was.. it's a woman on her wedding day so in the end = ?
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Options
    Jewish or Asian.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    – A new bride was swept into a river and drowned while posing for pictures in her wedding dress.

Last week, 30-year-old M__ P__ drowned while posing for “Trash the Dress” wedding pictures in the River. When the subject of marriage ever comes up, I always suffer from a reaction akin to a vampire exposed to sunlight, so I was not aware of the “Trash the Dress” phenomena some recently married women partake in.

For those of you unaware, “Trash the Dress” is a a style of wedding photography that details a bride destroying her wedding dress instead of letting it rot in a closet while she slowly destroys a man’s soul. New bride’s will wear their dress one last time while on a beach, garbage dumps, fields, or abandoned buildings. A simple Google search pulls up tons of such images.

In the case of P__, the photographer she hired suggested a shoot at the River. One account states she was standing on a rocky area in about a foot of water when her dress became so heavy from getting wet that she was pulled off the rocks and into the river. Another account states the dress got soaked after she got in the river so the photographer could take pictures of her floating in it.

Regardless of how the dress got wet, it quickly became so heavy that P__ was unable to keep her head above water. Policeman Jean said the wet dress may have weighed at least 100 pounds. Unable to swim or pull herself out of the water, P__ was pulled under the water and into the river’s current. The photographer, Louis Pagakis, says he jumped in and tried to save her.

“She was screaming and scratching and trying to stay above water,’ said Pagakis’ wife. ‘[Louis] tried to swim with her, but she was pulling him down. She was too heavy. He couldn’t breathe anymore.” P__’ last words before letting go of the Pagakis were reportedly, ”I can’t anymore, it’s too heavy.” I can only imagine that happening. The terror of knowing you were about to drown, mixed with the surrealism of it happening while in your wedding dress.

A scuba diver would retrieve her body two hours later, 100 feet from where she went under, in an area where the water was 20 feet deep. She had sunk to the bottom. The Daily Mail has a photo taken of P__’s high-heel shoes and wedding gown sitting on the rocks by the river.

P--’ family said that P-- would have never put her life in danger, and had trusted the photographers enough to go with them alone and had followed their instructions.
    I bet if you gave her husband a crystal ball to see about 6 or 7 years in the future he'd Praise the Lord on High for this moment in his life. That ? dies before she kills you AND you bout to get sympathy ? for as long as you still dating...

Of course he doesnt know he's lucked out and is probably depressed as ? but Drowning works in mysterious ways. Blessing in disguise.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad for a snowbunny.

Too bad its just a face pic she could be subpar below the neck.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *throws on some spice girls*
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "She was too heavy," makes me wanna say ? but the fact that photographer, Louis Pagakis (obviously a white man), even bothered to jump in and save her tells me that it couldn't have been a black woman.

The dead bride in question was of Caucasian or Asian descent.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black chicks generally don't like get their hair wet just for anything...so the likelihood of being around any water that's not in a shower seems remote.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    becky... for reasons already stated...
    answer???