its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scratch that you figured it out, classics
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Mannn lack of money being pore will make a man pray to die like please take me....but he had to much loot he wasnt missing meals

Damn...? still thinking that money is gonna solve all your problems?! You got a lot of growing to do...

? that it would solve mine

Money solving problems aren't the problems that I'm worried about though. Money can't fix every problem.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn lack of money being pore will make a man pray to die like please take me....but he had to much loot he wasnt missing meals

Damn...? still thinking that money is gonna solve all your problems?! You got a lot of growing to do...

Money solving problems aren't the problems that I'm worried about though. Money can't fix every problem.

All my problems are money related.Money would fix them
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All my problems are money related.Money would fix them

Same here but you gotta know when you get to that level financially you got bigger issues than ours, trust me. While ours can be solved with money theirs obviously can't which is why money can't fix it for everybody. When Biggie said Mo' Money Mo' Problems you know that was real ? .
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited August 2012
    Options
    damn hez really dead??? 2 tell u da truth im not suprized cuz i rememba alot of folkz want;d 2 ? him up fa fukin wit doo doo & da ggggay-unit...

"I AINT CATCH CHRIS YET" -KILLA
    http://youtu.be/CvRWLdLjHrA

"LIGHTY THREW DA TOWEL N" -?
    http://youtu.be/PIuWKX07SOM
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Lighty ‏@clighty
    I guess when I let the monsters go everybody will say I did hip hop wrong ..maybe ...but remember you asked for it.

Was he gonna come forward about something?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP C Lighty...

I used to see him in Jersey from time to time when he was managing Ja and Nore...

If you said wassup he'd kick it with you for a min... Good dude. Brought a lot of cats (legends) to the forefront.

Pressure busts pipes man.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what the motive is, but when something is too convenient to be true, you cant just believe it cause they say so. If the cops had not said suicide off the rip, then they would of had to invest time and money they didnt want to waste to investigate another ? dying.

But seriously though, when was the last time you heard of someone committing suicide out on the middle of the street in real life? That's actually a situation i cant recall ever hearing anything remotely similar too in the past, crazy enough alone, but to add a little spice, it just so happens to be a famous black entertainment manager and shockingly enough people are super quick to not only believe it, but create their own evidence as to why it must be true...

This is all considering that even though no not famous depressed person, who actually has honest reasons to take themselves out, has ever done this, yet a rich famous guy who has a network of friends worth an ungodly amount is going to take himself out in public because of a ? and a couple million. Yall realize how unlikely it is that something that so rarely ever happens, would just so happen to be a celebrity?

I hope yall understand the frequency of high profile people dying in ludicrous ways only to be brushed off as natural and rationalized is not a coincidence.

Its almost like that fact that he is affiliated with hip hop makes people forget that he is human, and real people just dont do stuff like that. All yall always want to act like life is a fairy tale or movie cause these dudes are in them and the media makes it look so black and white but the truth is its not. We will never know the what happened just like with Cobain, Pac, Stewart, Hendrix, Lennon whoever... because it is none of our business, but that doesn't mean we cant use our brains to find truth in fairy tales.

RIP but homie was set up and murdered. Its pretty obvious, ? all that Illuminati ? as well, it dont take a whole secret society to come up with a plan to merk one ? .

Be honest with that ?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what the motive is, but when something is too convenient to be true, you cant just believe it cause they say so. If the cops had not said suicide off the rip, then they would of had to invest time and money they didnt want to waste to investigate another ? dying.

But seriously though, when was the last time you heard of someone committing suicide out on the middle of the street in real life? That's actually a situation i cant recall ever hearing anything remotely similar too in the past, crazy enough alone, but to add a little spice, it just so happens to be a famous black entertainment manager and shockingly enough people are super quick to not only believe it, but create their own evidence as to why it must be true...

This is all considering that even though no not famous depressed person, who actually has honest reasons to take themselves out, has ever done this, yet a rich famous guy who has a network of friends worth an ungodly amount is going to take himself out in public because of a ? and a couple million. Yall realize how unlikely it is that something that so rarely ever happens, would just so happen to be a celebrity?

I hope yall understand the frequency of high profile people dying in ludicrous ways only to be brushed off as natural and rationalized is not a coincidence.

Its almost like that fact that he is affiliated with hip hop makes people forget that he is human, and real people just dont do stuff like that. All yall always want to act like life is a fairy tale or movie cause these dudes are in them and the media makes it look so black and white but the truth is its not. We will never know the what happened just like with Cobain, Pac, Stewart, Hendrix, Lennon whoever... because it is none of our business, but that doesn't mean we cant use our brains to find truth in fairy tales.

RIP but homie was set up and murdered. Its pretty obvious, ? all that Illuminati ? as well, it dont take a whole secret society to come up with a plan to merk one ? .

Be honest with that ?
    Thats right. Because Illuminati is something ? just conjured up in the 2000's, right? They never existed according to you
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

e

Be honest with that ?
    Thats right. Because Illuminati is something ? just conjured up in the 2000's, right? They never existed according to you

If you read all that and that was your reply, i see why you will always be on the fighting side of any opinionated discussion. You only see what you want to see, which makes you just as bad as the naysayers who call us crazy.

Im actually agreeing with you fool, its just narrow minded to think every conspiracy is one team of renegade enforcers.

You see, they've built a system that perpetuates its self. The Illuminati doesn't have to ? anybody cause they have a million other agents who will because they have been programmed to think "its the right thing to do". These agents can be anyone, they don't have to work for the government, or even have knowledge that what they are doing is for a grander scheme. Even the people on this forum fall into that category as they spread and discuss the Zionist medias propaganda.

People can not comprehend who the real enemy is by design...

And the more you just generally throw out the term Illuminati, the more people you will go right over their heads. You gotta realize who your talking to sometimes to truly make a point and not just be an arguing fool.

Rhetoric is the most important aspect of any spoken or written persuasion.

• blackamerica
    Options
    If you read all that and that was your reply, i see why you will always be on the fighting side of any opinionated discussion. You only see what you want to see, which makes you just as bad as the naysayers who call us crazy.

Im actually agreeing with you fool, its just narrow minded to think every conspiracy is one team of renegade enforcers.

You see, they've built a system that perpetuates its self. The Illuminati doesn't have to ? anybody cause they have a million other agents who will because they have been programmed to think "its the right thing to do". These agents can be anyone, they don't have to work for the government, or even have knowledge that what they are doing is for a grander scheme. Even the people on this forum fall into that category as they spread and discuss the Zionist medias propaganda.

And the more you just generally throw out the term Illuminati, the more people you will go right over their heads. You gotta realize who your talking to sometimes to truly make a point and not just be an arguing fool.

I agree, my bad.

My definition of Illuminati isnt narrowed down to one organization though. It's the combination of secret societies under one umbrella. However, I do agree when you throw out Illuminati people automatically dismiss any conspiracy. BUT alot of this could be agents trying to divert and put out misinfo.

• blackamerica
    Options

I agree, my bad.

My definition of Illuminati isnt narrowed down to one organization though. It's the combination of secret societies under one umbrella. However, I do agree when you throw out Illuminati people automatically dismiss any conspiracy. BUT alot of this could be agents trying to divert and put out misinfo.