Blueprint Remix Album...

CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Fresh Produce

Not mixed perfectly...some of the lyrics are a lil off...Renegade is missin'...(acapella issue)...but give it a listen anyway

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope production this, i liked izzo the best personally, at least from the ones i listened to

gotta say though, iono if it's the EQ or filtering, i think filtering - but some of the mixes are wayy different from others. Some beats hit with a good amount of treble, then the next joint has none. When u get back to mixing i'd take a look at that and make sure your mixes fit together as a whole piece of work.

hot tape tho
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    dope production this, i liked izzo the best personally, at least from the ones i listened to

gotta say though, iono if it's the EQ or filtering, i think filtering - but some of the mixes are wayy different from others. Some beats hit with a good amount of treble, then the next joint has none. When u get back to mixing i'd take a look at that and make sure your mixes fit together as a whole piece of work.

hot tape tho

I kno' I kno'...Call it laziness on my part...All I Need is proper mixed differently to Izzo...Its coz some of the beats I made especially for this tape...others have been lyin' around for years...I made Izzo maybe two/three years ago...I made All I Need especially for this...(All I Need is like 95BPM or something...All the beats I make are between 80 and 90BPM)

I'd definitely redo 'em all...when I get the time...

Thanks for the feedback, though...Fresh produce is a ? ' baron wasteland these days