SO IMPACT got this Aces & 8s faction now... ? ...

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Looks like they are recreating Nexus.. let's see how it goes...

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, looks wack tbh...

Speaking of Nexus, word is on RAW 1000 there's a huge angle similar to Nexus/Punk angle.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on who's all in the faction it could be good. I hope TNA dont throw it away like WWE did with the Nexus
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i just looked up who these guys were, it sounds kind of promising.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thursday on Impact Wrestling, a mysterious group of six masked men known as "The Aces and Eights" intervened on three occasions—at least four are former WWE wrestlers.
    The Bound for Glory series points leader "Cowboy" James Storm called out Kurt Angle in the evening's first match on Open Fight Night. Angle, however, never surfaced; instead he was left laying on the floor backstage after a vicious attack from the gang.

Midway through the show, TNA "Gut Check" contestant Sam Shaw was beat down during his pre-tryout match interview with Jeremy Borash. His scheduled contest was canceled as he was assisted to the back by medical personnel, Bruce Prichard, Al Snow and Taz.

With Aries seemingly moments away from finishing Bobby Roode in the main event, the nefarious gang appeared for a third time as they took down the World Heavyweight Champion while Roode watched from the corner of the ring. Roode extended a friendly hand to the gang, but was instead attacked with kicks and punches.

One of the attackers was former WWE Superstar Mike Knox, who participated in a dark match for the promotion in May. He was joined by three other former WWE talents—former developmental wrestler Wes Brisco, the wrestler formerly known as Luke Gallows, and D'Lo Brown, who works as a road agent for the organization. Organization officials are rotating wrestlers who won't be part of the eventual reveal into the attacks to make it harder to guess who is involved.

Gallows has participated in all of the group's attacks while Brisco debuted last week. Brown is not expected to be part of the group's final roster.

Meanwhile, sources close to Ohio Valley Wrestling talent Cliff Compton, who appeared as Domino for WWE in 2007 and 2008, say he has not participated in the angle after competing in a dark match for the promotion in late May. Former WWE Superstar Chris Masters, who has been campaigning via Twitter to join the organization after working a dark match last month, has also not participated in the angle.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited August 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuWGtj_-SA
    smh @ you ? who didnt even give it a chance.. i'm laughing now.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i haven't watch TNA in about a year, what's the purpose of the biker gang invading the company? I mean, what have they ever eluded as to why they've come to TNA?

looks like a bloated invasion by DOA
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNA corny as ? ... Wtf is that ? ? Smh
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PWG >>> TNA >>> WWE

Sorry. But im an Indy mark at heart ;)
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for some reason, now matter how many times i tried, i cant take tna seriously
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited August 2012
    for some reason, now matter how many times i tried, i cant take tna seriously
    Click on that youtube and Im sure there are previous episodes links of just the aces and 8s just to keep you updated i might post theme here latesr so everyone can catch on. I know how you feel but so far they havent ? it up and ts been 2 months so... I dunno we might be on the verge of something special. Its been handled beautifully *knock on wood* Word to AJ Dixie & Daniels
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hogan knocked out 4 of them ? wit one weak ass bat swing on an episode of TNA, that along wit hogan and sting actually getting along almost make me wanna say ? wrestling
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOu see the PPv on Sunday?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Dl ing it. i hope it was great...