So This Is the New Way 2 Measure Your Worth?

Options
2»

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

You gon learn

real ? ...............preach to the masses haha

dating broke chicks been against my religion since '99 :(
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that this even needs to be discussed is just.....

Listen I've never been on date where I couldn't handle the bill myself

But ? who talk like that are clearly broke as ?

And I told y'all to stop diving head first into broke ?

You gon learn

haute...one of these days we're going to completely clash on a subject....one of these days....
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

You gon learn
    Learned my lesson. I need a chic who an asset, not a cute liability.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember going to a brazilian steakhouse last yr with a girl and the bill came up to like $230, it was one of those places where they come around and offer u tons of different meat, i didn't know it was that much and i told her and she was shocked and couldn't believe it either, but she knew later on that night that she had to work it off and boy she did
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $800 date!!!!!!!

Im getting ..........................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQ0wvy86Z8
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all women arent like that..
    but the ones who are,
    are dumb as ? ..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is in my experience that there are women out there that will try and make anything a competition with other women
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not even hitting half those numbers with a chic that's not my main.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Is the new thing for females these days measuring their worth (or how much they think a man thinks they're worth) by how much money he spends on her on a date?

So one of my home girls was saying how, "she goes on $300 dates now" and on my twitter this one chick put, "$800 date night" on one of her pictures.

So my question is:

is the amount of money a man spends on you on a date a self-esteem booster for you? Is your self-esteem dependent on the amount of zeros on the check the waitress comes back with?

Do you feel like the ability to get a man's attention via his wallet is a good way to boost self-esteem. Or is it not about self-esteem at all? In the age of the "independent woman" why are a lot of women's sense of worth still dependent on what another man is willing to do for them via his money/accomplishments?

new... its certainly is worse because of social media stunting.. liking.. tagging. and all that other ? people do with pictures and every bit of their lives for a certain validation.. but new its not.. ? now ? doing the equivalent of that is new..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most I've ever spent on a date was about £15-£20...was Valentine's...I was like 16/17...back then we had this thing called EMA, basically they gave broke ? £30 to be in college...? was my only source of income...asked the girl if she wanted to hit the cinema...I was gonna make her pay her own way, but I got peer pressured into payin' for her by my wasteman friends...

I've not been on too many dates since...But the girls I've been out with were adamant they pay for themselves...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? u date a homeless man?
    @covet
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Covet wrote: »
    Why the ? u date a homeless man?
    @covet
    homeless means many things, not just living on the streets. This guy was living with his parents and then moved from place to place crashing on friends' couches.

@sleepwalkinginjapan
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Jesus Christ, I was mad I spent 12 bucks on two beers for a ? labor day when she didn't even let me get to first.

Side note; these girls are little hookers.