White lex bubble appreciation thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first car was 2003 mitsubishi elcipse...still got it and its in good condition...will trade in next summer
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    my 2nd car after the Ac Legend Coupe was Lexus Coupe.....
    Toyota-Soarer-side.jpg
    @louis rich
    how that car?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My first car was the 88 Honda... But I wanted a Legend so bad...
    Then i got the Legend, and had them both for a while until I wrecked the Honda
    10hvgj4.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    First car was a 97 lincoln town car...had 225,656 miles but dat ? use to roll...plus i was in the 10th grade and was one of the few who had a car so i was feelin myself and i had the ? ....didnt need a limo, prom night me and my date pulled up to school in the L -dawg.lol boy them was the days mannn i miss it.*memories*
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Toyota-Soarer-side.jpg
    @louis rich
    how that car?

it pretty much a smooth coupe in its time, but right now, if u drive one, it will be underpower, most dudes i know upgrade there engine wit a supra, n give some real power
  • Lurker6
    Options
    Toyota-Soarer-side.jpg
    @louis rich
    how that car?

it pretty much a smooth coupe in its time, but right now, if u drive one, it will be underpower, most dudes i know upgrade there engine wit a supra, n give some real power
    @louis rich was thinking about getting 1 but........i look at the hp numbers and the weight of the car....then look at the mpg and im just like ugh
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toyota-Soarer-side.jpg
    @louis rich
    how that car?

@louis rich was thinking about getting 1 but........i look at the hp numbers and the weight of the car....then look at the mpg and im just like ugh

unless u upgrade the engine, i was looking for 1 as a hooptie since i know alot about them, check for the last model made, which i believe its a 99 SC400s, ? is built to last, nice kit, drop on some 19 or 21, exhaust notes and u good to go
    mythos1.jpg
    10162824_2012816232910.58.34.jpg
  • Lurker6
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @louis rich was lookin for a late model sc300 just to lower and put rims on it but all the decent project cars 1 find some stealership is listing it at some crazy price talking about its a rare classic....saw 1 black needed a lil body work on the rear bumper interior was ok u can see the wear had 200+ on the clock was looking lin a great project car till i saw the 6k price... would of modeled it after this exact car
    5152002834_0057bb848b_b.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    img_0590.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    front-lead.jpeg
    >>>>>>>>>>

3 Series, C CLass, A4, G37>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IS

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @louis rich was lookin for a late model sc300 just to lower and put rims on it but all the decent project cars 1 find some stealership is listing it at some crazy price talking about its a rare classic....saw 1 black needed a lil body work on the rear bumper interior was ok u can see the wear had 200+ on the clock was looking lin a great project car till i saw the 6k price... would of modeled it after this exact car
    IMG_0553.jpg
    img_0590.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg

Come to Newark... that used to be the hustla starter car... there's plenty of em around here
  • Lurker6
    edited September 2012
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    IMG_0553.jpg
    img_0590.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg

Come to Newark... that used to be the hustla starter car... there's plenty of em around here
    they're all over here too....problem is price and condition.....? living in a damn fantasy land trying to sell me ? , while tellin me its a rare chocolate