Options
themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in IllGaming

Nintendo.com lists 20+ titles dated for Wii U launch day

4:50 PM on 09.14.2012 | Conrad Zimmerman

74 comments

#Launch#Nintendo#Releases#Top Stories#Wii U

Yesterday, we found out about the fifty titles Nintendo expects to be released in North America during the Wii U's "launch window," but the details on which of those fifty would be on store shelves the same day as the console had yet to be revealed. We may have a better idea of that now, following a whole bunch of game pages on Nintendo.com (spotted by Game Usagi) having their release dates updated to the magical November 18 console launch day.

A number of bigger games are listed (including ZombiU and Rayman Legends) and a lot of the higher-profile ports appear as well. Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City, and Epic Mickey 2 are all there. And, just under three weeks after arriving on the competition, Assassin's Creed III dropping on launch would be a welcome treat.

There's a small caveat that I would apply to this impressive list. Call of Duty: Black Ops II is also listed as being available on November 18th, but we've heard from Activision already that it should be on sale earlier than that, arriving on the 13th instead. So, someone, somewhere, is wrong and if Nintendo is wrong about the one, I have to question the rest until they confirm otherwise (we've asked).

In the best case scenario, Nintendo doesn't give a salty toss about when Activision puts their game on sale, went ahead and listed the launch date of the console and decided to have the most amazing launch day lineup in their history. I know that's what I'm hoping for.

Here's the list of games Nintendo currently has listed on their site as launching the same day as Wii U:
•Rayman Legends
•Black Ops 2
•Assassin’s Creed III
•ZombiU
•Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
•Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
•TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2
•Scribblenauts Unlimited
•Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
•Rabbids Land
•Just Dance 4
•Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth