My first recorded sermon on the importance of being prudent!

Options
2»

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. But, don't you think that for one moment you may be "testing" ? (Deuteronomy 6:16)? It's one thing to read from the page what ? says and another to have your own perception on what ? says. Satan knows the Bible, too you know and tried to use Psalm 91:11-12 against Jesus.

There is nothing straight-forward about the Scriptures. Once you begin to think you know what the Bible says, you find that you are woefully mistaken. Many of us go through this and I find is concerning that it seems you feel as if you have ? figured out...that you have all the answers.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ones outside of the ark in Noah's day believed that judgment would never come. They thought that they would continue to eat, drink, and marry. But when ? broke up all the fountains of the great deep and opened the windows of heaven, the expectation and hope of all those outside the ark perished. ? always gets the last word my brother. There's no escaping this fact. Therefore it is imperative for all the people who are outside of the ark today, to wake up and realize that there is a ? in heaven who loves them and has provided a way for them to be let in the ark of safety; which is only through belief and confession in the finished work of Christ Jesus our LORD.

If ? truly loved them, he would not have created destruction to annihilate his own people

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13&version=NIV

your ? seems to be the worst hypocrite in history

4-6 No carved gods of any size, shape, or form of anything whatever, whether of things that fly or walk or swim. Don’t bow down to them and don’t serve them because I am ? , your ? , and I’m a most jealous ? , punishing the children for any sins their parents pass on to them to the third, and yes, even to the fourth generation of those who hate me. But I’m unswervingly loyal to the thousands who love me and keep my commandments.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 20:5&version=MSG

The lake of fire was created for the devil and his angels. It wasn't created for human beings.

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41

But because sin was introduced into a world that ? created "very good", all those who choose to follow their father the devil, will also occupy the lake of fire forever and ever. You see my brother there are 2 fathers in this world. Thus, there are 2 types of children in this world. While ? is the creator of all, He is not the father of all. ? is only the father of those who have been born again into His heavenly kingdom. The devil is the father of all those who willfully choose not to repent of their sins, turn to the true and living ? , and receive salvation.

So ? in His love executes His judgments by doing what is just, holy, and right. Even in His wrath His love is demonstrated. How you say? By protecting those who love Him from those who don't. The Bible tells us, "Let favor be showed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD." (Isaiah 26:10) Even if ? let unrepentant sinners into heaven, they would still act like they always acted. Why? Because they never wanted a new heart to begin with.

So my prayer for you my brother is that your heart will continue to be pricked by the LORD ? and that you will bow down to His will by confessing that you are a lost sinner in need of a Savior! Amen.

If ? is omniscient, he knew humans would eventually end up in hell when he created it thus hell was created also for the human souls

If ? is the creator of everything, he also introduced sin and the devil. How can he create evil and create humans that are naturally susceptible to evil, and punish them for their shortcomings, then, being all wise, tells them in his holy book that true love keeps no record of wrong doing but always protects when he himself has done neither?
  • Lost
    Lost Members Posts: 152
    Options
    That the question of free will. Would you have your freedom taken away, so you can only do good? Or do you like having the choice to bad once in a while? Angels have to follow ? , in the way you described. A world without evil, called heaven. So free will is to blame.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. But, don't you think that for one moment you may be "testing" ? (Deuteronomy 6:16)? It's one thing to read from the page what ? says and another to have your own perception on what ? says. Satan knows the Bible, too you know and tried to use Psalm 91:11-12 against Jesus.

There is nothing straight-forward about the Scriptures. Once you begin to think you know what the Bible says, you find that you are woefully mistaken. Many of us go through this and I find is concerning that it seems you feel as if you have ? figured out...that you have all the answers.

No I don't have ? figured out my brother. How you got that perception from what I said is puzzling.

But let's go back to what the Bible says for a second. "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." (Mark 13:23) Those are the words of our LORD when He spoke to the disciples on the Mount of Olives concerning the end of the age. Jesus Christ has told us all things already. The end was declared from the beginning. Therefore it is up to us to search the scriptures daily to see what ? is revealing. And the Holy Spirit will be the one who guides a obedient, diligent, and humble servant into the mysteries of His word.

What ? has revealed to me is that Babylon the Great spoken of in Revelation 17-18, Jeremiah 50-51, and Isaiah 13-14, 47 is America. There's no doubt about it. The signs continue to speak and they will continue to speak. So with that being the case, I will continue to be led by the spirit in declaring that truth to all those who have an ear to hear. IF you don't agree with it, fine. Your responsible for your own soul. But you've heard the message. My job is finished. Now if you want to sit at the feet of Jesus, let the Holy Spirit minister unto you, and put America on trial to see if it truly is Babylon the Great, I will be more than joyous to go precept upon precept and line upon line in order to be taught knowledge and understand doctrine. Now the question is are you willing to learn what ? has to say, according to His word?

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."
    Isaiah 28:9-10
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The ones outside of the ark in Noah's day believed that judgment would never come. They thought that they would continue to eat, drink, and marry. But when ? broke up all the fountains of the great deep and opened the windows of heaven, the expectation and hope of all those outside the ark perished. ? always gets the last word my brother. There's no escaping this fact. Therefore it is imperative for all the people who are outside of the ark today, to wake up and realize that there is a ? in heaven who loves them and has provided a way for them to be let in the ark of safety; which is only through belief and confession in the finished work of Christ Jesus our LORD.

If ? truly loved them, he would not have created destruction to annihilate his own people

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+13&version=NIV

your ? seems to be the worst hypocrite in history

4-6 No carved gods of any size, shape, or form of anything whatever, whether of things that fly or walk or swim. Don’t bow down to them and don’t serve them because I am ? , your ? , and I’m a most jealous ? , punishing the children for any sins their parents pass on to them to the third, and yes, even to the fourth generation of those who hate me. But I’m unswervingly loyal to the thousands who love me and keep my commandments.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 20:5&version=MSG

The lake of fire was created for the devil and his angels. It wasn't created for human beings.

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41

But because sin was introduced into a world that ? created "very good", all those who choose to follow their father the devil, will also occupy the lake of fire forever and ever. You see my brother there are 2 fathers in this world. Thus, there are 2 types of children in this world. While ? is the creator of all, He is not the father of all. ? is only the father of those who have been born again into His heavenly kingdom. The devil is the father of all those who willfully choose not to repent of their sins, turn to the true and living ? , and receive salvation.

So ? in His love executes His judgments by doing what is just, holy, and right. Even in His wrath His love is demonstrated. How you say? By protecting those who love Him from those who don't. The Bible tells us, "Let favor be showed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD." (Isaiah 26:10) Even if ? let unrepentant sinners into heaven, they would still act like they always acted. Why? Because they never wanted a new heart to begin with.

So my prayer for you my brother is that your heart will continue to be pricked by the LORD ? and that you will bow down to His will by confessing that you are a lost sinner in need of a Savior! Amen.

If ? is omniscient, he knew humans would eventually end up in hell when he created it thus hell was created also for the human souls

If ? is the creator of everything, he also introduced sin and the devil. How can he create evil and create humans that are naturally susceptible to evil, and punish them for their shortcomings, then, being all wise, tells them in his holy book that true love keeps no record of wrong doing but always protects when he himself has done neither?
    "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

As we see in the above passage of scripture, ? does not want anybody to perish. He desires all of humanity to repent from their sin. So just because ? is omniscient and knows who will be saved and who wont be saved, He's still patient with the world because He wants every soul to have a chance at receiving and accepting His love, mercy, forgiveness, grace, and ultimately His salvation.

The sovereignty of ? is always at play, therefore even in His omniscience He still allows mankind to choose the path that they want to walk in this life. You see we don't know what tomorrow will bring forth, let alone the next 5 minutes. That is why ? has given us the awesome gift of free will. We can willfully choose to believe ? RIGHT NOW or we can willfully choose to reject ? RIGHT NOW. Thus, the ball is in our court my friend. Just because ? knows the outcome of every decision that is made in this life, doesn't negate the total ignorance that we experience in relation to the future day in and day out. We are the ones who live day by day, not knowing what a day may bring forth. Therefore, ? implores us to choose Him each and every day He gives us on His earth, so that we can walk on the narrow path and be led by the light of His word!

Now the question that you have to answer my brother is do you really have the answer to what awaits you in eternity? Are you truly prepared for the day that ? will require your soul?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lost wrote: »
    That the question of free will. Would you have your freedom taken away, so you can only do good? Or do you like having the choice to bad once in a while? Angels have to follow ? , in the way you described. A world without evil, called heaven. So free will is to blame.

Amen. It does boil down to free will.

"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil."
    Deuteronomy 30:15

We have the choice to walk on 1 of 2 paths because of our free will. Therefore, we must choose wisely. Amen.
  • alissowack
    Options

No I don't have ? figured out my brother. How you got that perception from what I said is puzzling.

But let's go back to what the Bible says for a second. "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." (Mark 13:23) Those are the words of our LORD when He spoke to the disciples on the Mount of Olives concerning the end of the age. Jesus Christ has told us all things already. The end was declared from the beginning. Therefore it is up to us to search the scriptures daily to see what ? is revealing. And the Holy Spirit will be the one who guides a obedient, diligent, and humble servant into the mysteries of His word.

What ? has revealed to me is that Babylon the Great spoken of in Revelation 17-18, Jeremiah 50-51, and Isaiah 13-14, 47 is America. There's no doubt about it. The signs continue to speak and they will continue to speak. So with that being the case, I will continue to be led by the spirit in declaring that truth to all those who have an ear to hear. IF you don't agree with it, fine. Your responsible for your own soul. But you've heard the message. My job is finished. Now if you want to sit at the feet of Jesus, let the Holy Spirit minister unto you, and put America on trial to see if it truly is Babylon the Great, I will be more than joyous to go precept upon precept and line upon line in order to be taught knowledge and understand doctrine. Now the question is are you willing to learn what ? has to say, according to His word?

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."

I see it in all that you are writing. There is this "confidence" you convey that ? is going to use you in the way "you" see fit...in your case it is for prophesy. You speak as if ? has given you a seat next to Him and you have the Holy Spirit at your disposal. You use ? 's Word as if ? owes you a favor. Do you have any respect (or fear) for ? ?

The Good News about Jesus is what the world needs to hear yet you are content with telling people what they should run from.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I see it in all that you are writing. There is this "confidence" you convey that ? is going to use you in the way "you" see fit...in your case it is for prophesy. You speak as if ? has given you a seat next to Him and you have the Holy Spirit at your disposal. You use ? 's Word as if ? owes you a favor. Do you have any respect (or fear) for ? ?

The Good News about Jesus is what the world needs to hear yet you are content with telling people what they should run from.

? has, is, and will continue to use me for His glory my friend. Why? Because He has revealed His purpose for my life and I have submitted and surrendered to it. We are all one body with Christ at the head. Every member of the body has a different function my friend. That means that the calling that ? has given me, will be different from the calling that ? has given you. Now if your jealous of the calling that ? has given me, you may need to examine yourself. Envy, jealousy, and hate is not of ? my brother.

And yes I speak with confidence, yes I speak with boldness, and yes I speak with authority. All of it is done out of a spirit of love, compassion, and humility. ? says that we have confidence, boldness, and authority because of the in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit. We have access to the throne room of heaven, whereby we are commanded to enter into it BOLDLY to petition our LORD and Savior for mercy, grace, wisdom, knowledge, forgiveness, power, courage, etc.

There are promises in the word of ? that you have to lay claim too. If you don't claim them, you'll remain powerless in certain areas of your walk. This all boils down to the measure of faith you have. How big is ? to you my brother? Do you have the confidence of David when he went to slay Goliath? Do you have the boldness of Joshua when he took the promise land of Canaan? Do you speak with the authority of Moses when he confronted Pharaoh? The same spirit that dwelt in those mighty men, dwell in all born again believers. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever! Jesus Christ even said that those who would come after Him, would do greater works than He did while on the earth. You have to know how great our ? is my brother. And the more you get to know that truth, the more greater and greater and greater He will become to you. Amen.
  • alissowack
    Options
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. At the end of the day David, Joshua and Moses knew their place. He was ? , and they were not. They were still sinners. Have you considered the lives of these people? Though I vaguely remember enough about Joshua, it is David and Moses that found themselves caught up in sin. David committed adultery and had a soldier killed. Moses couldn't enter into the Promise Land because he struck the rock instead of speaking to it. ? 's chosen people (Israel) did not escape punishment for their disobedience and wandered in the desert. Peter was one of Jesus disciples, and probably the boldest of the twelve, and he denied him three times. I don't need to know where your life has been, but I know you fall woefully short of ? 's Glory...and I'm no different.

You come on these threads and posts as if your heart is pure and innocent when it is just as deceitful...as Jeremiah 17:9 says about mankind. You can't escape it. Your sacrifice is not enough.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. At the end of the day David, Joshua and Moses knew their place. He was ? , and they were not. They were still sinners. Have you considered the lives of these people? Though I vaguely remember enough about Joshua, it is David and Moses that found themselves caught up in sin. David committed adultery and had a soldier killed. Moses couldn't enter into the Promise Land because he struck the rock instead of speaking to it. ? 's chosen people (Israel) did not escape punishment for their disobedience and wandered in the desert. Peter was one of Jesus disciples, and probably the boldest of the twelve, and he denied him three times. I don't need to know where your life has been, but I know you fall woefully short of ? 's Glory...and I'm no different.

You come on these threads and posts as if your heart is pure and innocent when it is just as deceitful...as Jeremiah 17:9 says about mankind. You can't escape it. Your sacrifice is not enough.

So because I say that people must believe the message that ? is giving, I am declaring that I am without sin? LOL Your funny my brother.

• alissowack
    Options

So because I say that people must believe the message that ? is giving, I am declaring that I am without sin? LOL Your funny my brother.

Well, what is the "message"? It can be anything you perceive it to be and not what ? intends it to be. Again, Satan knew the Bible but his perception on what it says is contrary to Jesus. Satan can just as well say, "I'm only doing what the Bible says". What would make you disagree?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2012
    Options

Well, what is the "message"? It can be anything you perceive it to be and not what ? intends it to be. Again, Satan knew the Bible but his perception on what it says is contrary to Jesus. Satan can just as well say, "I'm only doing what the Bible says". What would make you disagree?

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is always the message.
  • alissowack
    Options
    If only you spoke as if your hope was in the work of Christ. You speak as a man who would send someone to the flames than to radiate that hope.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Lost wrote: »

Eventually and allegedly, all souls who pass ? 's test will go to heaven where they will/can only do good, I assume? For argument's sake, if ? is choosing to punish me for eternity due to my decisions based on limited knowledge and wisdom, I would rather have the choice to do only good. Freedom does not have to be taken away for evil not to exist, btw

In addition, there is no such thing as free will. Everything that happens, ? wills it. He is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

• Bodhi
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Now the question that you have to answer my brother is do you really have the answer to what awaits you in eternity? Are you truly prepared for the day that ? will require your soul?

If ? knew non theists would reject him before he created the universe, and willed it into existence anyway, he chose for that to happen. The ball was never in our court. The ball was in his court from jump. If ? can do anything, he could have created a universe in which no one chose to do evil. Evil could have never been willed into existence, by ? , and freedom kept intact.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

If ? knew non theists would reject him before he created the universe, and willed it into existence anyway, he chose for that to happen. The ball was never in our court. The ball was in his court from jump. If ? can do anything, he could have created a universe in which no one chose to do evil. Evil could have never been willed into existence, by ? , and freedom kept intact.

It's the same old song and dance my brother. Your still passing the buck. It's always the "fault" of ? . Ever since man turned his back on ? , man has been playing the blame game. Your blaming ? for working out His plan and purpose, while giving no thought to the decisions that your willfully making right at this moment. Ultimately though, your choices will lead you to the destiny that was already known before the foundation of the world. ? has given you the free will to weigh the choices and choose which path you want to follow. Right now your choices are leading you down the road to destruction. And on this road your will, the world, and the devil are continuing to reinforce the choices you have made and are currently making.

BUT

Thanks be to ? that He is extending an olive branch to you and pleading with you to receive His love, forgiveness of your sins, mercy, grace, and salvation through the death, burial, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. ? has not destroyed you yet because He is still waiting for you to make a decision for His Son. You have the will to make that decision. And if you would humble yourself, realize that you don't have all the answers, acknowledge that there is a ? who loves, recognize that your a sinner, and cry out that you need Him to save you, He will come into your heart and life and abide with you forever and ever. YOU WILL BE BORN AGAIN! Hallelujah!

So the question that now remains is are you willing to let the master do a transformation in your life?
  • Jack_Riches
    Jack_Riches Members Posts: 41
    Options
    seems like the question of salvation is the main theme here. yes, we are not saved by our works, but by grace thru faith alone. yes, faith without works is dead. but dont get those two misconstrued. you dont have to be a good person to be saved, and being a good person doesnt mean ur saved either. when u are saved, there is a deposit in ur being, its called the Holy Spirit. as evidence of the Holy Spirit in you, your character WILL change, cuz ur spirit has changed.These are "Fruits of the Spirit". You may still struggle with the things of the flesh,things that we are naturally inclined to do, cuz of our sinful nature. this is why David nd countless other men of ? would fall sometimes. But why were they still favoured? cuz ? looks at the intentions of the heart. So in Christ, when u r born again, that same evidence that Christ Himself is in u, is what sets you apart from someone who doesnt have Christ in them. Basically all this means one thing, without Christ, u are a slave to sin, whether ur a model citizen or not, and with Christ, u are a slave to righteousness, constantly feeding ur spirit with the Word, praise, worship, and fellowship, to FIGHT ur flesh.
  • alissowack
    Options
    I'm sorry for jumping in the kool-aid but... @doyouwant2go2heaven have you considered the mercy He has (and is) showing you? For if you did, you wouldn't be pressing West B the way that you are to make a decision about something you can't control. If he comes to know the Lord, it will not be your doing. You can't take credit for his choice.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    seems like the question of salvation is the main theme here. yes, we are not saved by our works, but by grace thru faith alone. yes, faith without works is dead. but dont get those two misconstrued. you dont have to be a good person to be saved, and being a good person doesnt mean ur saved either. when u are saved, there is a deposit in ur being, its called the Holy Spirit. as evidence of the Holy Spirit in you, your character WILL change, cuz ur spirit has changed.These are "Fruits of the Spirit". You may still struggle with the things of the flesh,things that we are naturally inclined to do, cuz of our sinful nature. this is why David nd countless other men of ? would fall sometimes. But why were they still favoured? cuz ? looks at the intentions of the heart. So in Christ, when u r born again, that same evidence that Christ Himself is in u, is what sets you apart from someone who doesnt have Christ in them. Basically all this means one thing, without Christ, u are a slave to sin, whether ur a model citizen or not, and with Christ, u are a slave to righteousness, constantly feeding ur spirit with the Word, praise, worship, and fellowship, to FIGHT ur flesh.

Amen my friend. The word is in you. May you continue to grow in the knowledge and wisdom of our great ? and Savior, the LORD Jesus Christ. Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm sorry for jumping in the kool-aid but... @doyouwant2go2heaven have you considered the mercy He has (and is) showing you? For if you did, you wouldn't be pressing West B the way that you are to make a decision about something you can't control. If he comes to know the Lord, it will not be your doing. You can't take credit for his choice.

No one is taking credit for anything my brother. ? always gets all the glory at all times. When you love your neighbor as yourself, you will continue to declare the good news to your neighbor so that seeds will be planted, or seeds will be watered, so that at the appointed time ? will give the increase. Amen.
  • alissowack
    Options
    @doyouwant2go2heaven I wasn't suggesting that you were taking credit; just simply saying that ? knows the heart of man and does what he sees fit. Hmm... @jack_riches seems to know the deal.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to thank ? for continuing to open up doors of opportunity, so that He can use me for His glory. This sermon was given while I was visiting my Dad in Atlanta, GA on 9-4-12. One of the brothers there recorded it and gave me a copy. The LORD uses me to do street preaching, so I never had a chance to be recorded. But the LORD blessed me to do a more formal sermon and here is the message. ? bless you.

AMEN BRO AND ? BLESS YOU..

IM PROUD OF YOU MAN, REAL TALK....

I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE VIDS AND THEY WERE A BLESSING.. KEEEP DOING YOUR THING...

I GUESS YOU JUST PROVED TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU'RE NOT A TROLL AND YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU TYPE!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I want to thank ? for continuing to open up doors of opportunity, so that He can use me for His glory. This sermon was given while I was visiting my Dad in Atlanta, GA on 9-4-12. One of the brothers there recorded it and gave me a copy. The LORD uses me to do street preaching, so I never had a chance to be recorded. But the LORD blessed me to do a more formal sermon and here is the message. ? bless you.

AMEN BRO AND ? BLESS YOU..

IM PROUD OF YOU MAN, REAL TALK....

I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE VIDS AND THEY WERE A BLESSING.. KEEEP DOING YOUR THING...

I GUESS YOU JUST PROVED TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU'RE NOT A TROLL AND YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU TYPE!

Thank you my brother in Christ. May we all continue to watch and pray for the coming of our LORD is sooner than we think! I love you. Amen.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am a man who has faith in Allah, and wish you all the best DoU, if you do what you do from the heart, which definitely seems so, and want nothing but good for people then it is definitely not my place to criticize you at all. I think more power to you, and may the Lord of the Worlds continue to bless you.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I am a man who has faith in Allah, and wish you all the best DoU, if you do what you do from the heart, which definitely seems so, and want nothing but good for people then it is definitely not my place to criticize you at all. I think more power to you, and may the Lord of the Worlds continue to bless you.

Thank you for the well wishes kliche. I pray that when all is said and done you will be counted as one who was prudent. I love you my friend. Amen.