beast vs sabretooth

Options
2»

Comments

• SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Marvel.com the only thing that Sabertooth trumps Beast in are hand to hand fighting skills
    Intelligence Beast 6 Sabes2
    Strength Beast 4 Sabes 4
    Speed Beast 3 Sabes 2
    Durability Beast 4 Sabes 4
    Energy Proj. N/A
    Fighting Skills Beast 4 Sabes 7

idk based on Marvel.com's official stats alone I think it would be a great fight and not the curb stomping everybody is thinking it would be

I'd say Sabes wins 7-8 out of 10 times though
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the Dude with test tubes and beakers vs the trained killer assassin ? I'm going with the trained killer assassin ?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    jaxn wrote: »
    Researched, Beast is slightly stronger and faster, but everytime they fight Sabertooth destroys him basically. He's too vicious and heals too fast. Beast couldn't take him down if he wanted. Sabertooth wins.
    when did they fight?

A few times when he generally ? up the X-men, not sure about the issues, and he did ? up Dark Beast with ease.

when has Sabretooth generally ? up the Xmen? Are you referring to the time he ambushed Psyloche? Darek Beast and Hank McCoy are two different people
  • jaxn
    Options
    Beast is getting the short end of the stick here..he's a trained fighter as well. That's all the Xmen do is train, not to mention Beast was also trained by Captain America during his runs as an Avenger..he just happens to be a genius/scientist. If this is Sabretooth after his upgrades, then he wins quite handily but if this is standard Sabretooth its going to be more of a fight than some want to believe..Sabretooth doesn't have a history of owning Wolverine nor the Xmen..ther are too many folks in the Xmen who can put Creed down without trying..
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beast has the mind and the muscle.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Researched, Beast is slightly stronger and faster, but everytime they fight Sabertooth destroys him basically. He's too vicious and heals too fast. Beast couldn't take him down if he wanted. Sabertooth wins.
    when did they fight?

A few times when he generally ? up the X-men, not sure about the issues, and he did ? up Dark Beast with ease.

when has Sabretooth generally ? up the Xmen? Are you referring to the time he ambushed Psyloche? Darek Beast and Hank McCoy are two different people

I have no idea what situations beget the confrontations or what volumes but there have been stories with him ? up random X-men and Beast sometimes is one of them.

As for Dark Beast, I thought he was supposed to be a stronger version of Beast. IIRC they fought (in the 616 verse) and Dark Beast beat the brakes off of him
  • jaxn
    Options
    when did they fight?

I have no idea what situations beget the confrontations or what volumes but there have been stories with him ? up random X-men and Beast sometimes is one of them.
    that's not something that happens often if at all..not saying he doesn't get in a random attack, like when he jumped Psylocke but the Xmen are too powerful for him to be a factor
    As for Dark Beast, I thought he was supposed to be a stronger version of Beast. IIRC they fought (in the 616 verse) and Dark Beast beat the brakes off of him
    I don't think this is the case..he's just an evil version

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark beast would whip sabertooths ass but dark beast ain't beast.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Beast stronger and faster but does't have the killer heart he's considered the nice guy in the comics. I believe Sabertooth would ? Beast easily.

his only real handicap. sabretooth basically told him this the last time they faoght in Wolverine And The X-Men
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darkraiden a lot of beast hate...creed would not ? a blood lusted beast...sabertooth isn't agile enough to avoid the soul clap