Boycott of the NFL

Options
2»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes cause my team is playing like ? and this season needs to end today.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A boycott is the only way anything would change in the NFL. Its either that or just be content with what the NFL is giving you.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflicted about this. I don't care if a famous person was behind this or not; its a matter of principle w/ me. I won't watch the Thursday Night game but come Sunday my protest may fade
  • caddo man
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    Conflicted about this. I don't care if a famous person was behind this or not; its a matter of principle w/ me. I won't watch the Thursday Night game but come Sunday my protest may fade

I told my wife I cant watch the Saints overtime cause I knew they were going to ? and make mad. I cut off the TV went outside with my kids, started washing the car...................................................
    Check the score on my cellphone, I cant stop watching. THEY GOT ME! YOU ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Its only september and the Saints are on the clock lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NFL and the NFL Referees Association reportedly have reached an agreement regarding backup crews, a significant step toward bringing regular referees back on the field, possibly by this weekend.

Enough progress was made during a late-night, early-morning negotiating session, that the possibility of the regular officials coming back for this week's games has been broached, sources on both sides told ESPN.com's Chris Mortensen.
  • caddo man
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Its only september and the Saints are on the clock lol

Breesus needs his ? (Payton)!
    Forgive them father, they know not what they do...........