Kobe VS Lebron 2009-2010 Season.....Men lie, Women lie, these stats don't....

Options

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why this thread still going on again?? What's been taking place over the last 2 days I posted in here??
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yo t/s i was going to give you props since you reppin the tre 4...i went to SU..

but u sound like a straight up Kobe hater man. yeah yeah u posted stats and all that...but when its all said and done...how many rings Lebron got?
    i respect Lebron's game and all..u gotta look at the entire picture. Kobe is still better
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yo t/s i was going to give you props since you reppin the tre 4...i went to SU..

but u sound like a straight up Kobe hater man. yeah yeah u posted stats and all that...but when its all said and done...how many rings Lebron got?
    i respect Lebron's game and all..u gotta look at the entire picture. Kobe is still better

? ? ? SU Im an Aggie!! lmao

I admit I respect his J, but for the 50-leventh time, Im only talkin about this season......

For the record Kobe's career is waay more decorated than Bron's.....
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? ? ? SU Im an Aggie!! lmao

I admit I respect his J, but for the 50-leventh time, Im only talkin about this season......

For the record Kobe's career is waay more decorated than Bron's.....

The hate is strong with this one.
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bump since we're at the end of the season...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this should be an even more interesting thread in a few days
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No true superstar struggles the WHOLE season then uses a lame excuse like, my finger hurt too much, just wait until the playoffs.
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao @ D.D.S. lurkin in this thread but not replyin...Truth hurts u ? ass ? !!!!!!!!!!

Lebron's has played this season with:

Bad back
    sprained ankle
    ? up wrist

Kobe has played this season with:
    sprained finger
    back spasms
    sore ankle
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I cant wait til Saturday.
  • oath
    oath Members Posts: 39
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mofos ever since Kobe's ? case love to jump on the bandwagon and off...... LAST YEAR EVERYBODY was sucking Kobe' s and MY LAKERS (I live in LA nucca) ? .... Then when I went to some road games I saw WAAAAAY more Lakers jerseys then usual. Kobe been hurt for most of the season missing shots so everybody jumps OFF the band wagon..... Le bron cannot close a game... PERIOD.... The only way he will win is if they BLOW OUT whoever they play or they call a foul at the buzzer... Lebron is just extremely athletic.... Give him the last second shot he will miss and hit the Locker Room before he cries!!!!
  • oath
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Koen aint NEVER MENTIONED HIS FINGER.... That's the fans Kobe dont use excuses..... Lebron gone do what he do in the playoffs..... Win a round or two... But when the pressure is turned up he will lose... ASK THE SPURS!!!!!! HE GOT SWEPT.... WHEN HAS KOBE OR JORDAN GOT SWEPT!!!!!!!!!! Before EVERYBODY jumps on Lebron's wagon... Yall better make sure he win one first.... Then he got like 3 to go before I can give him my top 5 All time!!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Cosign...playoff characters
  • oath
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'll be REAL.... Kobe is no longer better than Lebron but ppl are giving Lebron more props then he deserves.... At Lebron's age.... Kobe got a ring and damn near won it himself against Philadelphia..... And they cheated him out of championship MVP..... Lebron has just dunked on muthafuckas.... He is more athletic than Kobe but he doesn't have the competitor's spirit yet and I don't know if he ever will.... and PS.... SINCE THE ? CASE KOBE NEVER GOT THE CALLS THAT LEBRON AND MJ GOT!!!!

Also I say Lebron is a better player than Kobe only because if they switched places the Cavs would be screwed!!!! No one would be able to COMPETE with the Lakers and the Cavs might not make the playoffs.... Now I'm just being real!!!
  • oath
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maaaan... Mofos just excited cause they thinking this is the year that Lebron will do it.... He isn't a closer so that's far fetched to me.... When this dude re-ups this thread after Lebron loses AGAIN.... The ppl spittin the most Lebron James BS... wont be found!!!!!! On the other hand... Kobe is just taking the same crazy shots he has always been taking.. But thihs year his OLDER, ABUSED BODY CAN"T TAKE IT!!!! I'm hopin he sits out the Summer Championship this year!!!
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

c/s..................
  • CaliCing420
    CaliCing420 Members Posts: 146
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only stat that matters is ....
    Kobe = 4 rings
    lebron = 0
    wade = 1 ring
    carmelo = 0
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oath wrote: »
    I'll be REAL.... Kobe is no longer better than Lebron but ppl are giving Lebron more props then he deserves.... At Lebron's age.... Kobe got a ring and damn near won it himself against Philadelphia..... And they cheated him out of championship MVP..... Lebron has just dunked on muthafuckas.... He is more athletic than Kobe but he doesn't have the competitor's spirit yet and I don't know if he ever will.... and PS.... SINCE THE ? CASE KOBE NEVER GOT THE CALLS THAT LEBRON AND MJ GOT!!!!

Also I say Lebron is a better player than Kobe only because if they switched places the Cavs would be screwed!!!! No one would be able to COMPETE with the Lakers and the Cavs might not make the playoffs.... Now I'm just being real!!!

LA LAKER VS PHILA 76ERS
    GAME 1
    Shaq- 44 pts, 20 rebounds and 5 assists on 17-28 shooting *He missed 12 FT attempts in the game*
    Kobe-15 points 5 rebounds and 4 assists on 7-22 shooting
    GAME 2
    Shaq-28pts, 20 rebounds and 9 assists on 12-19 shooting
    Kobe-31 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists on 11-23 shooting
    Game 3
    Shaq-30 points, 12 rebounds and 3 assists on 11-20 shooting
    Kobe 32 points, 6 rebounds and 3 assists on 13-30 shooting
    Game 4
    Shaq-34 points, 14 rebounds and 5 assists on 13-25 shooting
    Kobe-19 points, 10 rebounds and 9 assists on 6-13 shooting
    Game 5
    Shaq-29 points, 13 rebounds and 5 blks on 10-18 shooting
    Kobe-26 points, 12 rebounds and 6 assists on 7-18 shooting

Kobe really did damn near win it himself against the Sixers, he REALLY DID GET CHEATED OUT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MVP!!! lol

yeah right....Shaq balled the entire series and shot over 50 percent every game...Kobe didnt.
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oath wrote: »
    Maaaan... Mofos just excited cause they thinking this is the year that Lebron will do it.... He isn't a closer so that's far fetched to me.... When this dude re-ups this thread after Lebron loses AGAIN.... The ppl spittin the most Lebron James BS... wont be found!!!!!! On the other hand... Kobe is just taking the same crazy shots he has always been taking.. But thihs year his OLDER, ABUSED BODY CAN"T TAKE IT!!!! I'm hopin he sits out the Summer Championship this year!!!

? what u talkin bout?? The Magic gonna win...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cleveland is a one man team that's why lebron stats will be a lil higher then kobe's
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The cavs are dat deal, homie!
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LA LAKER VS PHILA 76ERS
    GAME 1
    Shaq- 44 pts, 20 rebounds and 5 assists on 17-28 shooting *He missed 12 FT attempts in the game*
    GAME 2
    Game 3
    Game 4
    Game 5

Kobe really did damn near win it himself against the Sixers, he REALLY DID GET CHEATED OUT OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MVP!!! lol

yeah right....Shaq balled the entire series and shot over 50 percent ever game...Kobe didnt.

lmao, got em
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My new avy>>>>>your fav NBA team
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So much hype for someone who lost So horribly last year.

We'll see & I WILL up this thread...
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    So much hype for someone who lost So horribly last year.

We'll see & I WILL up this thread...

I'm counting on it...I gotta go hard bruh I just put $50 on these ? ! They better win! Only way I lose money is if LA wins....Neither team wins, I break even...
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LA LAKER VS PHILA 76ERS
    GAME 1
    GAME 2
    Game 3
    Game 4
    Game 5

yeah right....Shaq balled the entire series and shot over 50 percent ever game...Kobe didnt.
    lol sonned him.
    PERFECT!!
    guileflashzh9.gif