Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Those Tim White suicide skits

timwhite_display_image.jpg?1296627532

dont remember this..what was this all about

tim white's refereeing career came to an end after he was injured in hell in a cell back in 2002. at armageddon 2005 taker faced orton in hiac and before the match took place they interviewed tim white and he basically talked about how depressed he was since he can't referee. so he tried to ? himself over, and over, and over again
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Macho Man Randy Savage getting bitten by the king cobra. If that ain't sick and twisted I don't know what is.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Terri Runnels also fake a miscarriage?

Other than that, the ministry. Started out cool as ? . Went complete ? up when the greater power was revealed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    the ministry was gangsta as ? straight crucifying ?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince using Hawk's ACTUAL alcohol issues in the LOD storyline....smh was beyond ? up

that fake ass NOI ? the Nation of ? ...? was just dumb as ?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yoooo...didnt those ? lynch Big Bossman or some ? ...lmfao

What about when that ? EarthQuake "killed" Jake the Snake's python by leg dropping it...as a kid I was like "Noooooooooooooo, he wasnt ready" I thought that ? was real son...back then WW(F) gave no ? about children's interpetations and ? . lol

This wasnt twisted more or less just a "Come on Man" moment...but Virgil now...I was only a kid back then but I had watched Roots enough time to know a slave when I saw one...WW(F) gave no ? about political correctness..."Rich White Man owning a ? buck field ? looking ass ? ? it...primetime television and they'll cheer for the ? "
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Yoooo...didnt those ? lynch Big Bossman or some ? ...lmfao

What about when that ? EarthQuake "killed" Jake the Snake's python by leg dropping it...as a kid I was like "Noooooooooooooo, he wasnt ready" I thought that ? was real son...back then WW(F) gave no ? about children's interpetations and ? . lol

This wasnt twisted more or less just a "Come on Man" moment...but Virgil now...I was only a kid back then but I had watched Roots enough time to know a slave when I saw one...WW(F) gave no ? about political correctness..."Rich White Man owning a ? buck field ? looking ass ? ? it...primetime television and they'll cheer for the ? "

yea son Taker lynched Bossman in a HIAC

yea son straight Squashed Damien (really was hamburger meat in pantyhose)

and afew yrs ago that Million $ man and Virgil ? hit me lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious. Takes me back to when the WWE was poppin. I totally forgot about that Edge & Lita ? .