Relationship Blues~~personal issues from real people

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i stay on facebook and theres this relationship status i be on...heres one from this chick who cant stay away from the No gooda because of the SEX..whats your opinion on it.more to come

***Please do not include my name***
Ok so i've known this boy for about 4 years. We've been FWB for 1yr & we started an relationship a month ago. I was pretty hesitant about starting a relationship with him only because he was in the same spot he was a yr ago when we fell off(no job, no car, still living with others). Me on the other hand (I have my own apartment, car, finished school & received my associates, got an job in my field of study). But who am I too judge and plus we're both 21. Three weeks into the relationship I realized it was nothing I imagined it would be. It was like he was using me. Always asking for my car, coming in at all times of the night, asking for $20 here and there, and on top of that making fb status' that he knew would ? me off so I ended it because I know my worth & plus im not an ugly female. The only problem is I fear me and him would never end only because he satisfy my needs sexually. I find myself thinking about sex a lot but I only want it from him. Recently an old lover/friend came back around He's nothing like my ex and I know he really cares about me because he's been calling me for a long time despite me not showing any interest. he spent the nite last nite but I wouldn't let him touch me only cuz i remember faking moaning and the sex not being comparable to me and my ex sex. I know theres way more to an relationship then just sex but I feel like it should be something you enjoy with your partner. I feel like he a good man n I don't wanna miss out on my blessings because I'm ? ? . I just need advice on getting over my ex n not running a good man away

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    teach the good one how to ? .... thats what i do with the females i deal with

but then again ... ive never been in a ? trap
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and another one...

she gonna leave the good dude alone and ? with the ?

nothing new to see here...sad really

why dont she teach the good dude what she likes? but i guess that would make too much sense.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    that be women biggest mistake.leaving someone hoping the grass is greener on the other side
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? me with that "i got an apt, car, and job ? " congrats on being a ? adult that aint ? to celebrate.

the fact that you think it is lets me know what kinda bird you are...and the type of dude that you're accustomed to dealing with if you feel that a 99 Honda Accord, an apt, and job as an asst manager is something to be touting as if you've went to the moon and back...foh

• UPTOWN
    Options
    ? ? me with that "i got an apt, car, and job ? " congrats on being a ? adult that aint ? to celebrate.

the fact that you think it is lets me know what kinda bird you are...and the type of dude that you're accustomed to dealing with if you feel that a 99 Honda Accord, an apt, and job as an asst manager is something to be touting as if you've went to the moon and back...foh

i feel you fam LOLOL

i do

but i see what she's saying tho because she comparing herself to a person who doesnt have any of those things
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son LOL i followed that ? just to troll. THoughts of a good man or some ? and ive been reading these stories that have been posted. Writing ? like you a dumb hoe...youre an idiot lol. they been erasing my posts.

the ? wrong with some of these women though? ? idiots
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fast foward 2 years shes gonna be in that 59 percentile
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got issues b..she let a ? spend the night and wouldnt let him pop? Nah b..she deserves all the bogus ? dude throws at her b
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh these hoes need a good backhand
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I ? the ? outta ? just in case I fall off that ? game will keep them into you
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    the sex was good to why she let him make a damn fool out of her lol
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    That's why I ? the ? outta ? just in case I fall off that ? game will keep them into you
    woat game b..if u fall off, fuckn a chick good is the last thing u should worry about b

Step your contingency game up b

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but yo, females, answer this question for me, do you think the no good dude actually satisfies her physically or is it because she feels that way cause she is more attracted to the no good dude psychologically because he is "no good." y'all know what I mean. sex is always better if your more attracted.

So, females, do y'all think its more of a psychical thing or is it that she feels that way cause she is attracted to the "no good"

I know its all assumptions and we can only theorize and never find the truth but I'm interested in the opinion of others on this question.

Dudes can answer too
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    good ass question Azad i wanna hear some opinions on your question
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    but yo, females, answer this question for me, do you think the no good dude actually satisfies her physically or is it because she feels that way cause she is more attracted to the no good dude psychologically because he is "no good." y'all know what I mean. sex is always better if your more attracted.

So, females, do y'all think its more of a psychical thing or is it that she feels that way cause she is attracted to the "no good"

I know its all assumptions and we can only theorize and never find the truth but I'm interested in the opinion of others on this question.

Dudes can answer too

its simple. females will throw all that "i need a good man" ? aside when they just want some good ?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This girl young, so I bet the no good dude was the first to properly blow her back out. Sometimes, that person is hard to let go of.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped reading at the ? had no job or car

my ? would never jump for such nonsense

? needs to take a ? break and assign some value to herself

the ? should be worth at least a damn W-2 ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was attracted to dude. all logic goes out the window at that point. thats where alot of these people get caught up. cant let your attraction cloud your logical judgement, b
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoes reward aint ? behavior from aint ? ? and wonder why so many ? aspire to be aint ?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    hind sight post

by haute poaster

book signing on oct. 8th in the powder room
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol at knowing your worth AFTER you let a ? hit for a year, moving and live off you. i wonder what caused her epiphany? i see now, that ? been dickmatized, explains why she's not even giving the decent guy a chance

i have one relationship plight, i wish my man would stop messing with me while i'm high. he knows that ? drives me crazy, and it's probably why he does it

stop getting high...

yeshrug.png
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I stopped reading at the ? had no job or car

my ? would never jump for such nonsense

? needs to take a ? break and assign some value to herself

the ? should be worth at least a damn W-2 ?

so we assigning $$$ value to nanni? JgsPS.png

whats the cut off for yours?

make-it-rain-arab.gif
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she need a v-8
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    uh yea

i have you seem my posts??

lol and could you please test her ratchetness by asking if she would date a janitor

because if she would turn her nose up at a ? with a job then you know her ? is on WIC status
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21...stop reading there...

nga aint bringing nothing to the table and you thinking about dude..she young though so I can't even blame her mind-set...