Lakers Vs Heat: Size Vs Small Ball and breaking down the Match Ups

Options
13»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook will dominate Nash ..Nash is to old to keep up with him ..your throwing out ? hoping someone will cosign you

All Nash gotta do is give him the jumper. And that's if nash is even gonna guard him. If I'm mike brown id put nash on sefalosha and put kobe on westbrook to yoke his ass up and push him around.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Only way lakers will be a problem is if kobe falls da fucc bacc

He should take 15-17 shots a game let nash run pick n rolls and run the offense.Thats the thing tho I don't know if he's capable of doin that he wants to prove how good he is to the world.Stephen a smith said everytime he talks to kobe he boasts about how he can still outscore and outplay his younger counterparts.

Last season was a perfect example kobe wanted to prove he wasn't washed after gettin sonned and swept in '11 so he gunned his way to a scoring title(that he woulda won if he didn't get hurt) while being inefficient and shooting the 2nd worst % of his career

If he falls bacc lakers will be a problem

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers size will give Heat more trouble
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Westbrook will dominate Nash ..Nash is to old to keep up with him ..your throwing out ? hoping someone will cosign you

All Nash gotta do is give him the jumper. And that's if nash is even gonna guard him. If I'm mike brown id put nash on sefalosha and put kobe on westbrook to yoke his ass up and push him around.

Were talkin about Westbrook not rondo

Russell can shoot the ball really good
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be out
    Only way lakers will be a problem is if kobe falls da fucc bacc

He should take 15-17 shots a game let nash run pick n rolls and run the offense.Thats the thing tho I don't know if he's capable of doin that he wants to prove how good he is to the world.Stephen a smith said everytime he talks to kobe he boasts about how he can still outscore and outplay his younger counterparts.

Last season was a perfect example kobe wanted to prove he wasn't washed after gettin sonned and swept in '11 so he gunned his way to a scoring title(that he woulda won if he didn't get hurt) while being inefficient and shooting the 2nd worst % of his career

If he falls bacc lakers will be a problem

I don't think kobe gonna mind. He wants to win more than anything else. He starts taking lots of shots because his teamates be out there on some passive ? . Now that he got guys he can trust I think the game gonna come a lot easier to everybody. He gonna still get his points, the lakers are gonna average 110 a game
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat going small ball will give Lakers more trouble
    Let time I checked Bosh and few other heat bigs play away from the basket . Dwight and Gasol are not going to be able to just chill in the lane .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hardest challenge the Lakers have is figuring out how to hide Nash on D in the WCF.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only team that can beat the lakers is the lakers.