a.mann wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    some cash and cashier checks FTW..
    thats all im go say about that..

anything else i tell yo broke ass u go have to pay for lil bank..

If you're getting money like that I commend you.

Like I said, it must be nice. I don't knock anyones hustle
    :-??

i didnt drop 20 like it was "nothin" it was more like "well whatever" but it jus sounded nice talkin to my newest hater.. i mean fan..

its go only get worse for him though..
    big things commin soon..

Well A.Mann has been this game the same amount of time I have so I seriously doubt he's anywhere near broke...lol

but hat's off, anyone that can drop 20k like it's nothing is winning. I'm always trying to expand my financial horizons...lol

jus cause one aint broke dont mean he's "ballin"

hell.. i dont even think im ballin.. im reminded everyday i pull my lil Benz out and drive down the street and its either a Aston.. Ferrari.. or 911 passing me..

but the difference from me and him is when im around ? doin it bigger then me.. i shut the ? up...

there's nothin i can say to them ? .. they doin they thing.. but thats cause its not in me to hate.. people like them inspire me..

evidently I don't think I'm around ? doing it bigger then me....

hahaha

but seriously calm down, I'm just rattling your chain a lil, cuz some ? just not adding up, like you dropping 50,000Gs on this & that,
    basically a infinite well of cash at your disposal but not having a single line of credit,yet still having multiple bank accounts, I guess even a few in Cayman Islands .....Mitt Romney. Taxes? what about them? Money laundering? Pass the Clorox.

i got my S550 and BM 650 all in two months.. ? thats damn near 50 there..

but like i said.. think what u want.. what u talkin is tellin me all i need to know..

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and that was like a month or so apart me gettin those whips..
    im jus sayin..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and I brought 9.12 acres of land last year

so we even.

oh wait.............

• a.mann
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    and I brought 9.12 acres of land last year

so we even.

oh wait.............

sounds nice..
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    smh

? everybody knows the value of a cloud drops soon as the wind blows.........

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell I'm grateful to be in the position I'm in to where I have to worry about tax breaks and not filing for welfare. Never look down on anybody just because they don't have as much money as you, most likely unless you were born into money you were in their same position at some point in time.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell I'm grateful to be in the position I'm in to where I have to worry about tax breaks and not filing for welfare. Never look down on anybody just because they don't have as much money as you, most likely unless you were born into money you were in their same position at some point in time.

who is this addressed to?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

who is this addressed to?

Take ur blk ass to sleep
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    damm @Ms.Scorp got a fatty! need moar pix
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo on a serious note

I do a lot of taxes in my line of work................

@Ms.Scorp have you considered amending your taxes?

you may not even owe that full amount...............however there has been a lot of good advice dropped in here

this issue commonly happens to people who work overseas...........I got screwed like this when I went to Korea SMH
  • a.mann
    Options
    yeah Kimi, if they are saying you did not file your taxes thats probably why you owe. First thing you have to do is find out exactly what tax year needs to be file, and as Blak just said have that year(s) amended . That may lower what you owe. Don't EVER let the IRS file your taxes for you, they will not take out whatever deductions you have acquired. So don't go handing over your hard earn so quickly

• a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    another thing I'll advise you to do that can save yourself grief is to immediately start having your Fed taxes taken out on your pay check.(You will get it all back once you file your taxes at the end of the tax year).
    Because as you know, for the most part if you work out side the US in another country for 330 days you are exempt from paying federal income tax, but that can be a slippery slop. Because anything that comes up and you have to return home to the States for 30 days or more or you decide to end your contract early, that will disqualify you from exemption.

And you have to pay taxes on whatever earned income you have made, there's no way around it. That's what it's really all about, paying taxes on earned income, something every American has to do and be accountable for. And if it's been discovered you have intentionally fraudulent, failed, or evaded to pay this your ass is grass. That's why you see people getting thrown in jail. That's why you see millionaires like Mitt Romney afraid to even show their full tax returns. And they tell you everything except for what they paid in earned income.

Let me also say that even if you are exempted from paying federal income tax, you STILL have to file your 1040 or 1040A form and submit it to the IRS so they can see how and where you made your money, for obvious reasons. And this is not a shot at no one but the reality of the matter is no US citizen can be living this larger than life, lifestyle and have the Fed Gov. be oblivious for too long. History shows us time & time again....they will find out and you will pay, one way or another. That's just a fact, no hate or exaggeration. From Al Capone to Wesley Snipes
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Praying for you kimi
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Ok, a awesome update!!

I went ahead and saw a CPA and he told me that I can get my taxes amended (like some of you suggested),and add the deduction. He recalculated and found that once I did that, I will owe them nothing!!!!

So he's working on them now, he will have them complete by tomorrow, then I will go to his office and we will call the IRS, explain the situation and see what happens....so hopefully it goes well!
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I think I will start getting the taxes withheld A.Mann.

It does seem less complicated in the long run. At least if something happens that money won't be missed.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Praying for you kimi

Lol
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options

I think I will start getting the taxes withheld A.Mann.

It does seem less complicated in the long run. At least if something happens that money won't be missed.

That's what I did before I finished my last contract , because I already knew I wasn't going to make the exemption period. Plus it's less worrisome that way because you know, you are covered case the Fed comes with some ? . Once I filed, I got majority of what was withheld back.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi . how much you give to charity And tithes yrly?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I will be thrilled if c
    ATTS wrote: »
    Kimi . how much you give to charity And tithes yrly?

I don't tithe but I do give to a few community programs. I claim the deduction too...lol
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant say that.. I work hard I respect the irs don't want them to take my money!
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    <:-P

Ok, so my CPA and I were able to get the levy released (with a review pending) after my amendment proved that not only do I owe them nothing....they owe me a refund!!

So what happens now is that my amendment was sent in to them, once they officially review it then they will come out with a final judgement, but the IRS agent who lifted the levy said that I will have no problem getting this expunged.

To everyone who came in here and offered advice I would like to thank you very much
    :)