Nicki Minaj Curses Out Mariah Carey on Idol (Video In Link)

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im sayin is i guarantee if this wad Lauryn Hill goin off on MC this thread would be different

yall bringing up career accomplishments and ? ...it aint about that...but ? it causr neither me or you was there to kno what really happend...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All im sayin is i guarantee if this wad Lauryn Hill goin off on MC this thread would be different

yall bringing up career accomplishments and ? ...it aint about that...but ? it causr neither me or you was there to kno what really happend...

your right. i wasnt there, but the fact she had to resort to cursing is not cool. they are not peers..
    i really dont care about accomplishments but MC has help pave the way for nikki and cant stop or slow her rise more than it is already.

but lauryn hill would have gotten checked too. just like the lil kid that said that foul ? on that award show about lauryns taxes. no one is exempt from getting checked when the ? they did is wrong.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ y'all in here analyzing and dissecting the ? ...As if they weren't friends just a couple years ago...This ain't ? but a couple girls ? at eachother...I watched this and it sounded like when my ex used to get mad at her best friend and they'd argue...At the time, they really ain't like eachother but it was never that serious...This ain't got ? to do with elders or careers...They got on each others nerves and they tempers flared...Simple as that....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Lol @ y'all in here analyzing and dissecting the ? ...As if they weren't friends just a couple years ago...This ain't ? but a couple girls ? at eachother...I watched this and it sounded like when my ex used to get mad at her best friend and they'd argue...At the time, they really ain't like eachother but it was never that serious...This ain't got ? to do with elders or careers...They got on each others nerves and they tempers flared...Simple as that....

but the people inn the back?
    the sounds they was making?
    sounded like a chewbacca audition...
    all that tired ass wind them folks was blowing out... come on...

and it was all directed at nicki...not MC...
    that in and of itself, tells me more than that piddly ass article...

who does that?
    people who are far past tired of dealing with a ? .

So?...Maybe Nicki a ? , wouldn't be surprising...Mariah one too...And when you got two ? ? in the same space for long periods of time...They gon ? at eachother...
  • [Deleted User]
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats just the alluminaties trying to take your mind of whats really going on.

Look at thier music video, ironically called "Up Out My Face." You can see the alluminatee symbolism @3:48. Look close.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7GEMQC2IY

The Alluminatee is real, ? !
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    pralims wrote: »
    i see there's alot of pushovers in this thread.
    this is not a Nikki >>> MC thread, so some of u ? posts are left field

@ the end of the day, Mariah was already documented being disrespectful, and MC deserved that ? .
    it's not about who looks better, or who's more talented. it's about having a ? backbone. and when sum one disrespects you, you check them.

no the fukk you dont. this is her elder...you gotta know how to handle ? like that without being disrespectful. would you disrespect malcolm X or MLK because yall got into a argument? i use them because they paved the way for me to do certain ? an deserve respect. MC paved the way for women to do ? in the industry,

an nikki also has a history of being disrespectful.

you cant just stoop down to anyones level just because you feel disrespected.

when yall ? gonna learn.

listen here bruh. disrespect is disrespect, i don't care how old you are.
    if you disrespect me, you will get checked.
    i don't care, if you're 60 and marched with Dr. King, or was there with Malcolm, and got hit with the hose and bit by the dogs.
    if you disrespect, you will get checked, period.

i don't give a ? how many doors you opened for me, or whatever your accomplishments are.
    treat others, how u wanna be treated. respect is earn, not given.
    it's earn by how you treat your fellow ppl

• A1000MILES

but the people inn the back?
    the sounds they was making?
    sounded like a chewbacca audition...
    all that tired ass wind them folks was blowing out... come on...

and it was all directed at nicki...not MC...
    that in and of itself, tells me more than that piddly ass article...

who does that?
    people who are far past tired of dealing with a ? .

So?...Maybe Nicki a ? , wouldn't be surprising...Mariah one too...And when you got two ? ? in the same space for long periods of time...They gon ? at eachother...
    So?!?!

the ? you mean so?
    i just gave yall the most logical perspective to all that ? and i get a so?

look at their reactions!!!
    their reactions tell the whole story.
    you ? can't be this brainwashed... you cant be... i refuse to believe that yall have become so entrapped by the idiot box that you cant even see the truth when it's beating you all upside the head...

Cuh...I'm not disagreeing wit you...Y'all ? be so in up opinion you can't see the realness in a ? text, lol...Nicki prolly a ? , and production prolly don't like her...Photographers have said same thing bout her...All I'm sayin is Mariah is a well documented ? too...This video is a cat fight...

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave this bird her props....she's a Queens native, but her trying to spaz out on a ? that sold over 100+ albums compared to your lackluster sales is wack. This hoe need to pay homage...She ethered ? ass Eminem when he stepped out of pocket, this Nicki ? what's to have him hop on a track with her. ? this ? ...? her life, I hope son that's her hypeman beat her ass again, and her ass >>> her face....? this ? ? . Mariah and deformed Kim need to hook up. Ole confused ? ....and you Trinis ain't ?
  • [Deleted User]
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nicki damn near 30............acting like a child
  • TheLaureate
    TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Disappointing if true. I like Nicki, it sucks to see her lose class. I'm sure the situation was blown out of proportion or maybe Mariah was actin like a princess. I remember Mariah being ? giving a speech at an award show, so they both might have had a low point.

Much respect to Nicki and Mariah though. They need to stay away from Idol though, they must've did it for the money.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    i see there's alot of pushovers in this thread.
    this is not a Nikki >>> MC thread, so some of u ? posts are left field

@ the end of the day, Mariah was already documented being disrespectful, and MC deserved that ? .
    it's not about who looks better, or who's more talented. it's about having a ? backbone. and when sum one disrespects you, you check them.

no the fukk you dont. this is her elder...you gotta know how to handle ? like that without being disrespectful. would you disrespect malcolm X or MLK because yall got into a argument? i use them because they paved the way for me to do certain ? an deserve respect. MC paved the way for women to do ? in the industry,

an nikki also has a history of being disrespectful.

you cant just stoop down to anyones level just because you feel disrespected.

when yall ? gonna learn.

listen here bruh. disrespect is disrespect, i don't care how old you are.
    if you disrespect me, you will get checked.
    i don't care, if you're 60 and marched with Dr. King, or was there with Malcolm, and got hit with the hose and bit by the dogs.
    if you disrespect, you will get checked, period.

i don't give a ? how many doors you opened for me, or whatever your accomplishments are.
    treat others, how u wanna be treated. respect is earn, not given.
    it's earn by how you treat your fellow ppl

wow....you dont see anything wrong with what you just said, do you?

you dont even see how you just ethered yourself,do you?
  • [Deleted User]
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know who i feel bad for?

Billy Ray Cyrus....

i bet he was like, got dammit, i got this job to get AWAY from crazy ? !!! if i want this kinda madness in my life i can just go back home and deal with my ? ass daughter!!!

You know who I feel bad for?
    Your lack of music knowledge

That's Keith Urban fool

Not no damn Billy Ray Cryus

• _Menace_
    Disappointing if true. I like Nicki, it sucks to see her lose class. I'm sure the situation was blown out of proportion or maybe Mariah was actin like a princess. I remember Mariah being ? giving a speech at an award show, so they both might have had a low point.

Much respect to Nicki and Mariah though. They need to stay away from Idol though, they must've did it for the money.

Not MC she has enough to feed everyone on YMCMB for life
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2012
  • _Menace_
    the dude that played Judge Dredd?

? outta here ? ... stop lyin... thats billy ray

Bruh the guy in the middle between MC and Nicki is Keith Urban
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you ? are ridiculous. I dont give a ? who Mariah is...disrespect is disrespect. Nobody should have to put up with someone interrupting them time and again especially when your being paid for your opinion.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9:47 AM PT -- Sources tell TMZ, Nicki's rant on the "American Idol" set went beyond mere name-calling Tuesday ... the rapper also threatened Mariah's life, saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot her."

Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Carey continues, "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy ? and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.

Listen closely as you play the video ... you'll hear

Nicki: Think I'm playin? Think this sh*t is a f*cking joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Think it’s a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me -- off with your head!

Mariah: I am not being disrespectful.

Nicki: Off with your head, off with your head.

Nicki: Don’t tell me I'm insecure, don’t tell me I'm inadequate ... you gonna get sent [inaudible] just fall back; don’t ... you don’t know [inaudible] I don’t feel inadequate. You’re the insecure one sittin' up there running down her resume every five minutes.

Nicki: Every time you take a shot at me I'ma take it back, and if you gotta f*cking problem then handle it. I told them, I'm not f*cking putting up with your f*cking highness over there ... figure it the f*ck out. Figure it out.

Mariah: whyyyy, whhyyyyy ...

Nicki: Figure it out

Mariah: ... do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me???

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes and having you run down your resume everyday, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen ... I can’t see my kids because you decided to make ... to have ... to have a little baby fit and going all around the stage.

Nicki: Good, well then go see them now, go see them now ... you’re boring as f*ck, you’re boring as f*ck.

According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down. We've confirmed that happened.

Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up. It seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28GK6aqLM
  • sully
    There's a reason Ryan Seacrest is so rich ... he KNOWS conflict makes shows successful -- claiming yesterday's Nicki Minaj-Mariah Carey blowout is a good thing ... for "American Idol" ratings.

Seacrest just took to his radio show, addressing the TMZ video in which Nicki goes off on Mariah during an audition Tuesday. Ryan said, "We want that!"

"We want them to be on this panel together. This is a good team, a great team, to go out and look for the next American Idol."

Seacrest said, "[There's] nothing wrong with disagreeing ... That's gonna happen, and it's okay."

He added, "These are all very different individuals with different perspectives and different opinions that provide for interesting conversation and dialogue and feedback for the contestants."

And beaucoup bucks for "Idol" producers.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28GKIuFIo
  • sully
    Nigel Lythgoe tells TMZ, "The statement [that Nicki made a death threat] is absolute rubbish. It's absolutely not true in any way, shape or form." Nigel adds that Mariah confronted Nicki this morning and asked if she made the death threat and Nicki said absolutely not. Nigel says Mariah's people are stirring the ? and gave her bad info.

Nicki Minaj's rant on the "American Idol" set Tuesday went way beyond name-calling ... she threatened Mariah Carey's life -- this according to sources connected to the production.

Our sources say ... in the heat of the argument, Nicki said, "If I had a gun I would shoot her."

The alleged threat was not captured on the video obtained by TMZ. But this is interesting ... if you listen to the audio closely, 11 seconds in you hear Nicki say to Mariah, "Off with your head! Off with your head!."

A source close to Nicki says the singer calls B.S. on the death threat allegation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz28GKOaSbA
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2012