The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade
    Bron
    Bosh
    Battier

CP3
    Blake
    ????

i think the Heat win the Flop-OFF
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MySportsLegion
    With Knicks signing Rasheed Wallace, they become the oldest team EVER in NBA history.

#depth lmao.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n.jpg[/img]
    thats the team!!!!!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Josh Smith may not hear the groans from the Philips Arena crowd when he squares up to take a 3-pointer this season. Why? Listen to Smith tell it. “You haven’t seen the roster?” Smith turned around a reporter’s question about his long-range shooting plans on a rebuilt Hawks roster. “We’ve got Kyle Korver, Devin Harris, Louis Williams, Anthony Morrow, Anthony Tolliver. Am I missing anyone? Jeff Teague. … So there we go. That answers that question. I didn’t even say my name did I? Call me mid-range shawty.”

Good idea terrible name
    josh doesnt need to take ne dam mid range shots either.

100312_hawks_ba16.jpg

You can see the determination in his eyes... the jumpshots will never stop.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron gonna be on the next episode of "Broke" in 5 years with the new flopping rules.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    It will cost to flop in NBA. First violation is a warning. Ensuing flops will cost $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and a whopping $30K for Flop 5.

Euro players are shook...now they gotta reconstruct their entire game from scratch

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    No wonder Harden wants a max with those flop violations...
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    josh doesnt need to take ne dam mid range shots either.

Josh ain't never gonna stop shooting jumpshots. I don't mind the mid range as long as he doesn't go out to the 3pt line

al4rq0.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    seriously wtf is wrong with glen davis
    Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins Glen Davis: "The thing we're going to miss most about Dwight is his farting ability

? baby lol
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Erik Spoelstra and LeBron James are all for it, hoping it will cut down on, essentially, players taking slight contact from James and then hurtling to the floor as if shot.

But Heat forward Shane Battier is not on board. Battier has done his fair share of flopping -- he's aggressive and at times inventive in taking the charge. To some, hearing Battier opposes the new rule is a sign it's a good one.

Read what he has to say, though, and it's a tale of a culture of flopping that runs deeper than we had suspected -- all the way to the referees. Battier says, emphatically, that referees tell players to flop. I'm not kidding!

Here's Battier:
    "The unfortunate thing about the block/charge (distinction) is that I’ve had many, many times where a ref told me that you have to go to the floor to get the call. By the letter of the law, I’ve taken a hit, but I’ve stood on my feet. Even though I’ve gotten nailed, the ref calls it a no-call. I say, ‘Ref, what’s wrong with that (charge)?’ He says, ‘You have to go down to get the call.’

"Inherently, there’s something wrong with that.”

..... wrd battier?

espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/50119/the-ref-made-me-flop
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quote="PiffyHaze;4968681"]Erik Spoelstra and LeBron James are all for it, hoping it will cut down on, essentially, players taking slight contact from James and then hurtling to the floor as if shot.

But Heat forward Shane Battier is not on board. Battier has done his fair share of flopping -- he's aggressive and at times inventive in taking the charge. To some, hearing Battier opposes the new rule is a sign it's a good one.

Read what he has to say, though, and it's a tale of a culture of flopping that runs deeper than we had suspected -- all the way to the referees. Battier says, emphatically, that referees tell players to flop. I'm not kidding!

Here's Battier:
    "The unfortunate thing about the block/charge (distinction) is that I’ve had many, many times where a ref told me that you have to go to the floor to get the call. By the letter of the law, I’ve taken a hit, but I’ve stood on my feet. Even though I’ve gotten nailed, the ref calls it a no-call. I say, ‘Ref, what’s wrong with that (charge)?’ He says, ‘You have to go down to get the call.’

..... wrd battier?

espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/50119/the-ref-made-me-flop[/quote]

Are they for real? Lebron is one of the biggest floppers in the league
  • ATTS
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao them ? look bored as ? who is the media talking to
  • ATTS
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    lmao them ? look bored as ? who is the media talking to

Zach Randolph......
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    548026_10151162088989326_946209025_n.jpg

Son..............LMFAAAOOO
  • ATTS
    Options

The Houston Rockets reported today that three players have yet to report to training camp: Jon Brockman (eyes), Carlos Delfino (visa issues) and Royce White (personal matter).

While we know what to expect out of NBA veterans Brockman and Delfino, it remains to be seen how White, the versatile rookie first-rounder out of Iowa State, will fit in.

Houston has an plethora of young forwards capable of playing either the three or the four -- Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris, Chandler Parsons and Terrence Jones figure to be the ones near the top of the early depth chart -- and the 6-foot-8, 260-pound White can play either.

Once White arrives in training camp, look for him to try and build on the impressive showing he had in the summer league and become a key member of the rotation, probably splitting time with Parsons and possibly Jones at the three.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heat already crying about the flopping rule
    Henry Abbott @TrueHoop
    NBPA: Expects to file a grievance and an unfair labor practice charge challenging the new anti-flopping rule.
  • ATTS
    Options
    dixinormus wrote: »
    heat already crying about the flopping rule
    Henry Abbott @TrueHoop
    NBPA: Expects to file a grievance and an unfair labor practice charge challenging the new anti-flopping rule.

"unfair labor practice" hahahahhahahaaa..... LMAO

tell that to REAL AMERICANS with REAL jobs
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Royce White already on his Bipolar game
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

thanks CJ.....was watching obama...forgot about this
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bxxxxxxxxx;,z,
    Royce White already on his Bipolar game

smfh, man I knew it would be an issue but you can't fly to camp bruh? So whats gonna happen during the other 41 AWAY GAMES HE HAS TO FLY TO? I do feel sorry for dude because he has a legit mental illness but ? !
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n.jpg[/img]
    thats the team!!!!!

The best starting 5 in centuries.
  • ATTS
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    thats the team!!!!!

The best starting 5 in centuries.

Steve nash back......thats d main concern i have with lakers
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    Erik Spoelstra and LeBron James are all for it, hoping it will cut down on, essentially, players taking slight contact from James and then hurtling to the floor as if shot.

Here's Battier:

..... wrd battier?

espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/50119/the-ref-made-me-flop

Really Lebron??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWYgaJAFLFs

xx9qx.gif