Best Teen Drama TV Series?

2»

Comments

• eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Friday Night lights. I don't really consider it a teen drama though, since the main character is really the coach. Not to mention the fact that outside of Aimee teagarden all of the "teens" were damn near 30 years in old in real life.

It's like that with most shows now most of the teen characters are played my actors in their 20s. But the characters in the show were all teens

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think that 70's was the only show that started with atleast one teen playing a teen. Mila Kunis was 15 during the first season....damn Ashton was a ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    I'm on season 5 of Friday Night Lights now...and I'll be damned if I'm still not confused as ? as to how Tim Riggins, Lyla Garrity and Tyra were all in high school for the first 3 seasons, if they all grew up with Jason Street. Were they sophomores when he was a senior because they sure made it seem like they were all the same age...same with Matt and Landry...they been best friends all their life, but Matt's a year older than Landry?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 1, Matt, Landry, Riggins, and Garrity were all sophmores. I think Street was too, but I'm pretty sure he dropped out or did his own thing after he was paralyzed cause you never really saw him in school, so Street was either a junior or a sophmore in season 1.

All you need to know is fast forward through every scene with Julie Taylor. They are meaningless.
  • blackrain
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Season 1, Matt, Landry, Riggins, and Garrity were all sophmores. I think Street was too, but I'm pretty sure he dropped out or did his own thing after he was paralyzed cause you never really saw him in school, so Street was either a junior or a sophmore in season 1.

All you need to know is fast forward through every scene with Julie Taylor. They are meaningless.

Lol...the way they started the show off it was like everybody but Matt, Julie, and Landry were seniors. Talking about Street already had a scholarship to Notre Dame and everything. Julie just straight smutted herself out though in season 5...she need her ass whooped
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah julie taylor sucked. Her character was so ? . My favorite part was when that teachers wife went through the library yelling "JULIE TAYLOR IS A ? !"

She even crashed her parents car so she wouldn't have to do back to school.
  • blackrain
    Will Munny wrote: »
    yeah julie taylor sucked. Her character was so ? . My favorite part was when that teachers wife went through the library yelling "JULIE TAYLOR IS A ? !"

She even crashed her parents car so she wouldn't have to do back to school.

Yeah that ? was funny as hell. I will say this though, after hearing Buddy Garrity speak up for Tim Riggins, his character has done a 180 from how he was in the first season. His character has become one of my favorites after Matt and Coach Taylor
  • blackrain
    I just finished the series a couple days ago. Why in the hell did Coach Taylor seem to hate Matt so damn much after the 2nd season? Like he literally wanted to fight him most of the time it seemed lol. What the hell happened to JD? He just disappeared but he was acting like a ? anyway...Tim need to take his ass to an AA meeting lol he been an alcoholic since he was 15 driving ? to school everyday lol. Hated how they didn't show the ending of the final game either
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder Years
    Dawson's Creek
    >>>>>>>

Pacey= That Dude
    Dawson=Drizzy Drake
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degrassi with Wheel Chair Jimmy and FNL