Options
1565758596062»

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Lil Loca wrote: »

I'm convinced that if most people saw some of these posters in real life, they would be on hush mode.

The IC brings out some people's e-thuggery, even though you know they'd probably get their ass beat in person.

The internet breeds that type of behavior in general and when someone records someone beating someone up for something they said on the internet then people claim "it's only the internet"...people shouldn't feel a certain way while it is only the internet, but if they see them in person I fully support the violence.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    let the ? with raptor feet stay
    CopperKing wrote: »
    where kimi to unite these hoes...its like civil war in this bish

Man it's a flat our riot...I don't know how it came to this. I was gone to long :-S
    DAAAAAAAYUUMMM. is it fight night?!

oh kat, deux means 2 in french! :) Im learning french.. :)

Girl...

tumblr_lzc5gxPicO1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    Some of these chicks ain't ? . Morena has had slaves and now six is out chea black washing poor innocent crackas.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Kushington wrote: »
    i cant do that math problem because my parents never asked me to pay them back for anything

whoa... youre not black?!

Im black, but Im not as black as you

I guess
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    where kimi to unite these hoes...its like civil war in this bish

Man it's a flat our riot...I don't know how it came to this. I was gone to long :-S
    DAAAAAAAYUUMMM. is it fight night?!

oh kat, deux means 2 in french! :) Im learning french.. :)

Girl...

tumblr_lzc5gxPicO1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I love big ang. she's amazing
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost that hoe

I'm convinced that if most people saw some of these posters in real life, they would be on hush mode.

The IC brings out some people's e-thuggery, even though you know they'd probably get their ass beat in person.

The internet breeds that type of behavior in general and when someone records someone beating someone up for something they said on the internet then people claim "it's only the internet"...people shouldn't feel a certain way while it is only the internet, but if they see them in person I fully support the violence.

I'm surprised no physical fights have ever broken out at the reunions.

I'd be asking most people to say exactly what they said to me online that they were so bold to say before.

LOL We'll see who gets ethered then.

What reunions? I'm suppose to fight someone off of here when I hit LA, but I forgot his sn. He's suppose to tape it and everything. So we'll see.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
    lmao at you telling me to do squats when you have like negative ass, ole concave butt

and i meant little ass, in reference to your age, but you automatically thought i was talking about your derriere, i guess hurt pigs always squeal

i like how you're now doing the tough girl act, you're gonna kick some ass huh? :))

Suuuurrree you did, kumquat. If I have concave ass you have noassatall syndrome. Accordingly, join zee in the No Ass Crew and stop talking out of your extended back.

sweetie, do you forget you posted that pic of you in the dressing room? there was not a single curve to be seen, nary a one. also zee and i can't join cuz you are the president of the flat ass committee, and u refuse to let us in

and your insult was simply refugee, how exactly is that only attacking me and not ALL refugees, whatever you say doll. you act like the fractious little brat you are, it's not surprising to me, young people tend to be that way

but trust me, the only harm someone has to fear when you threaten them is not to die of laughter

Your libelous terrorism must end, Al Kai-da. Stop examining & scrutinizing my buttocks and work up to my level, bew. You think you'd have a donk considering I just handed you your ass in 1 post :(

You just said she didn't have an ass though...so you handed her nothing? Damn that's ether :(
    I think she's implying that nothingness is larger than kai's ass; meaning kai's ass is negative. So you could hand kai an ass of an equal magnitude and an opposite sign to her own ass and they will sum to zero.
    But if she's handing Kai a negative amount of something wouldn't that imply she is actually giving it to herself? She's giving herself some ass? ? ?

This thread just got even realer.

You 2 are quite the math wizards, and this ? has stumped me for a while now:

You saw a shirt for $97

You didnt have the cash so u borrowed $50 from ur Mom and $50 from ur Dad

$50 + $50 = $100

You bought the shirt and had $3 change.

You gave ur Mom $1 and ur Dad $1 and kept the other $1 for urself.

Now u owe ur Mom $49 and ur Dad $49.

$49 + $49 = $98 + your $1 = $99

Where is the missing $1?

Explain.
    You borrowed $100, and paid back $2, so you owe $98; you have a $97 shirt and $1, that's $98 of ? .

That ? 's wack.
    Simple solutions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...

I'm surprised no physical fights have ever broken out at the reunions, to be honest.

I'd be asking most people to say exactly what they said to me online that they were so bold to say before.

i would say every thing to you to your face that i have said on here.? I done said worse things to people during school years than i say on here and they knew better than to try and lay hands on me.I am 6'5 and 220+ pounds so a ni9gga can try and swing if he wants to.You are a HUGE feelings catcher.If ? did not bother you then why mention offline? None of us will ever meet in person so all that ? you said is irrelevant.

WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA you would not say that offline.
    A_Crying_Baby_Hippo_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081108-125214-034009.jpg
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm surprised no physical fights have ever broken out at the reunions.

An IC reunion would be pretty damn interesting
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe

But if she's handing Kai a negative amount of something wouldn't that imply she is actually giving it to herself? She's giving herself some ass? ? ?

This thread just got even realer.

You 2 are quite the math wizards, and this ? has stumped me for a while now:

You saw a shirt for $97

You didnt have the cash so u borrowed $50 from ur Mom and $50 from ur Dad

$50 + $50 = $100

You bought the shirt and had $3 change.

You gave ur Mom $1 and ur Dad $1 and kept the other $1 for urself.

Now u owe ur Mom $49 and ur Dad $49.

$49 + $49 = $98 + your $1 = $99

Where is the missing $1?

Explain.
    You borrowed $100, and paid back $2, so you owe $98; you have a $97 shirt and $1, that's $98 of ? .

That ? 's wack.
    Simple solutions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________

Depending on the solvent.
    As well as the solubility.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost that hoe
    45-3

We puttin up college football numbers on wack teams out chea
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.Carolina won. Number 3 in the BCS ? !!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feet look like they been abused by hammers...
    oh hell naw.. 2k posts??

? reading all this ?
This discussion has been closed.