Official Homeland Season 2 thread

TheIraq
TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Season 2 of Homeland starts Sunday Sept 30th... That is all

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    change the title & take the credit
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Never seen this TV series...bout to check the 1st season to see if it's worth the hype
  • atribecalledgabi
    first 3-4 episodes is kinda slow, but the tension builds. the last 2-3 episodes is worth the whole season tho imo.
  • atribecalledgabi
    i don't think the season will be starting off with a bang, but i'm still hyped. my fave show of last year.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited September 2012
    @Sion. can we get a sticky?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I tried to watch this show...I literally watched 5 episodes and started watching number 6 and just gave up on it...It's so boring to me.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I tried to watch this show...I literally watched 5 episodes and started watching number 6 and just gave up on it...It's so boring to me.

too bad. episodes 11 and 12 were EPIC

• marc123
    got damn! that ? was crazy. this ? finna be the VP of the US and a Muslim terrorist at the same damn time. that smile after she kee'ed dude was classic. when he admitted he was muslim to his wife was classic. something is up between Brody and Carrie. the clip in the teaser where he opens the door and she is standin there smiling. means something. should be a great season....
  • marc123
    @Sion. can we get a sticky?

• atribecalledgabi
    marc123 wrote: »
    got damn! that ? was crazy. this ? finna be the VP of the US and a Muslim terrorist at the same damn time. that smile after she kee'ed dude was classic. when he admitted he was muslim to his wife was classic. something is up between Brody and Carrie. the clip in the teaser where he opens the door and she is standin there smiling. means something. should be a great season....

@ 1st bolded yea she wants back in. to me that smile meant she feels right back in the swing of things. i thought they were gonna build up to it but the writers didn't waste any time throwing her in the fire.

@ 2nd bolded i wasn't a fan of that relationship in the first season but it looks like they'll treat it right.

good opener. rest of the season should be money.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brody is a ? nut. its like you know he should be caught cause he's a terrorist scumbag, but at the same time you don't want him to get caught.

Like the end of season 1, I actually wanted him to blow himself up, but I didn't want him to blow himself up. I was so conflicted.
  • infamous114
    first 3-4 episodes is kinda slow, but the tension builds. the last 2-3 episodes is worth the whole season tho imo.

Yea you right...dope tv series...just caught up
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show still makes no sense b/c nobody in DC can be a congressman. the whole plot is impossible but oh well

good 1st episode glad this ? didn't start slow like last year. and when is Saul gonna smash off Carrie
  • lamontbdc
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i didn't get why this show won all these emmys so i decided to catch up on it before the new season

must say i wasn't disappointed. this is probably the best show on tv right now as far as suspense and edge of your seat watching goes

one minor thing did irk me, they kept portraying the praying and stuff wrong, like damn sho time, y'all really don't know one muslim person irl that'd tell you these things?

anyway, this season is shaping up to be a great one

sunday is the best day for television, homeland, dexter and boardwalk empire

how did they portray praying as something wrong?
  • infamous114
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i didn't get why this show won all these emmys so i decided to catch up on it before the new season

must say i wasn't disappointed. this is probably the best show on tv right now as far as suspense and edge of your seat watching goes

one minor thing did irk me, they kept portraying the praying and stuff wrong, like damn sho time, y'all really don't know one muslim person irl that'd tell you these things?

That's not what she's saying..she's saying they're not portraying how they do it accurately.
  • marc123

and by oct 14th. you can add Walking Dead
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc wrote: »

That's not what she's saying..she's saying they're not portraying how they do it accurately.[/quote

Ok ok my bad kai
  • atribecalledgabi

yea i heard some folks were mad about that.

i heard they got his military haircut wrong last season too. i didn't even notice it but there was a big online uproar about it.
  • marc123
    edited October 2012
    another great episode. looka like Saul finna find out the real deal about Brody. i like the fact the other army ? have a sense that something feels odd. they jus cant put there finger on it. Brody sendin the text @ the second was crazy.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until tonights episode, I was always skeptical of Saul and thought he may be a mole for Abu Nazir. But since he was cool with letting him (potentially) get clapped this episode...not so much....Even though there would be no more show, it would have been gangster as hell if Brody actually blew pretty much the whole cabinet up at the end of season 1.

The actress who plays Brody's wife is such a beautiful, beautiful woman.
  • marc123

stunning

• atribecalledgabi
    ? that was intense.

even tho it was a great episode i think it woulda been dope if saul killed the meetup not wanting to go on her judgment...& she ended up being right & they planned some kind of attack...just to mess with her psyche a little more.

i'm glad they're jumping right into the brody suspicions instead of waiting til the end of the season.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until tonights episode, I was always skeptical of Saul and thought he may be a mole for Abu Nazir. But since he was cool with letting him (potentially) get clapped this episode...not so much....Even though there would be no more show, it would have been gangster as hell if Brody actually blew pretty much the whole cabinet up at the end of season 1.

morena baccarin ftw... brazil stay winning
  • infamous114
    Lol dope episode...? 's about to get real for Brody with Saul finding that....