NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a man, anything under 30.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got married at 19 and 8 yrs later still unhappily married but the ? works
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    THIS SOUNDS DUMBER THAN MOST OF THE ? I SAY!....

nah, yo ? is above and beyond this ?

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you don't know how to handle marriage is when you're too young. It's people out here 50 years and older who are too immature for marriage.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    2 girls I know had kids and got married at 18. Right after graduation. Just couldn't wait. I think marriage is difficult until you get divorced a couple of times so I don't know lol.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got married at 19 and 8 yrs later still unhappily married but the ? works

Tell us you story.

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make all the mistakes you can while you're young. get that out of the way quick. 22 year olds is like, marriage? been there done that never again.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything under 25 for most.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Anything under age 21...

You still a ? ?

Edit:nh

Yeah but now I get all the hoes
    Well that's perplexing.nh
    Yeah, i dont ? with hoes tho
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was in charge, I'd pass federal law that you couldn't get married until 25 years of age. Divorce rate would be immediately cut by at least a third.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything under age 21...

You still a ? ?

Edit:nh

Yeah but now I get all the hoes
    Well that's perplexing.nh

I was bemused too...thought it was because I was high
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Everyone is different but I got married at 21 and for the most part I should have waited longer
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt too young to be married at 15 16 17,,,,some people were ready for marriage then..I didn’t want to be married until my I got my life the way I want it..I didn’t want marriage for financial support. & I wanted to be sure it was the one. I’ve been asked to be married by more than one person, so the reason why I was in the single life wasn’t because I couldn’t find a man or because noone wanted to marry me. I chosed to be singled at a point because my life was becoming depressing, and I didn’t want anyone involved in it, or becoming depressed. When I draw away from people it’s not because I think I’m better, it’s because I became depressed. That’s why I was so angry and rude to people in depression because they was causing too much drama over top of my depression. As if they were trying to make me ? myself when I was trying to get better.

Then unvited guest try to invade my space, in the worse way. mY s/o’s didn’t like the split. I was in the middle of two men. It was taken the wrong way by one, that I dissed him for the other, but what happen was me and the other s/o was both going thru depressing ? saying we didn’t want to be married, but we became good friends got involved and had a baby. He thought he was going to get killed when he was younger, and asked me to have his baby in case he got killed, he wanted me to mother his child. We always knew how our relationship was he never was taking anyonelse place, we both was unsure about the future, but we knew we fell inlove with other people before we met. He wasn’t the first, but I didn’t really push the first away like he thought, he just never take it well when I split. I wanted him to find himself, because I knew I had to find out more about my life. I wasn’t ready to be married at 15. We really did get married, but I’mma let my s/o figure this ? out, because marriage is more than court papers. I’mma let him think about until he figure out if it’s what he wants. Or maybe he want to run around with crazy ? , I’mma let him figure this out.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a prideful person, but I do have a sense of pride, and I think men try to use my humility the wrong way. thats the only problem I have with men.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imma get married at 21.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Lol, marriage don't benefit the males.

So, never.

yeah cuz married men don't live longer than single men

nice comeback