Mitt Romney Cheated during the Debate....

Options
soulbrother
soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
If you can't beat em ..cheat em

That's how the old saying goes...and I guess Romney remembered that phrase from his youth....Apparently there's some pictures floating around the internet that shows Mitt Romney approaching the podium the night of the debate with his hands in his pockets and then pulling out his "cheat sheet" for the debate...the rules clearly stated that NO NOTES were allowed during the first debate...SMH

(I don't know how to post pictures or I would post the evidence)...someone help me out

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw something on TV where they said that the poll afterwards was the result of people who were all white, male, and over the age of 50.. showing a win for that round to Romney.

If true or not, I still think Obama will be victorious in the end.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen it said that he had a hankerchief because he sweats a lot. They even showed him wiping his brow and face a few times during the debate.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    A winner never cheats & cheaters NEVER win - so Romney might as well go home - this election is over.
  • heyslick
    Options
    OK So Romney is a cheater & so many believe hes a liar as well - shouldn't his pants have been on fire long ago? (lair lair pants on fire) LOL!
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (I don't know how to post pictures or I would post the evidence)...someone help me out

you talking about this? the same video was posted in gns i think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ5_qdHLV8
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    yeah, it's a handkerchief. we might just be best served to acknowledge the fact that Obama simply did not debate well and move on
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did he sneak a handkerchief? It seemed like dude timed it perfectly so nobody would catch what he did. Also, that's the first time I've seen someone throw a handkerchief on a platform, let alone take it out of their pants pocket.

....But yeah, despite Romney cheating, Obama still took him to school. He had dude contradicting himself every 5 minutes, and he made Romney look like a lesser being. Every time Obama said something, Romney would respond with aggression and let his feelings be seen/heard, rather than keep it intellectual and about facts the way a debate is suppose to be.
  • heyslick
    Options
    Why did he sneak a handkerchief? It seemed like dude timed it perfectly so nobody would catch what he did. Also, that's the first time I've seen someone throw a handkerchief on a platform, let alone take it out of their pants pocket.

....But yeah, despite Romney cheating, Obama still took him to school. He had dude contradicting himself every 5 minutes, and he made Romney look like a lesser being. Every time Obama said something, Romney would respond with aggression and let his feelings be seen/heard, rather than keep it intellectual and about facts the way a debate is suppose to be.

I beg to differ with you on that - & Mister President even admitted that he was off, which is so rare of him - he doesn't usually admit to any failure (solyndra et al) whatsoever - just watch the video and keep believing your own malarkey/? !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PADZ3LiojuM&feature=youtube_gdata
  • heyslick
    Options
    Talking about Schools - Romney schools the President - so how is it that Romney is the biggest liar?? & cheater??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPLdg-omVI&NR=1&feature=endscreen
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Talking about Schools - Romney schools the President - so how is it that Romney is the biggest liar?? & cheater??

All the independent fact checking says that Romney is a liar and telling lies during a debate. Even without a cheat sheet, he cheating because he is not having a genuine debate on topics discussed.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

All the independent fact checking says that Romney is a liar and telling lies during a debate. Even without a cheat sheet, he cheating because he is not having a genuine debate on topics discussed.

I've already conceded -- NOW if you actually believe that people will vote Romney into office? after ALL of these facts have been presented? brother you be sadly mistaken. So Romney doesn't pay any taxes - Romney lies constantly & he cheats & Obama is SO transparent & never has told any lies - WOW! HOW IN THE ? can any mister perfect lose given those attributes is beyond me.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options

I've already conceded -- NOW if you actually believe that people will vote Romney into office? after ALL of these facts have been presented? brother you be sadly mistaken. So Romney doesn't pay any taxes - Romney lies constantly & he cheats & Obama is SO transparent & never has told any lies - WOW! HOW IN THE ? can any mister perfect lose given those attributes is beyond me.

I'm not talking 1 or 2 lies or a misquote with a bunch of overreaction from everyone. Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes. Who does that? He completely changed most of his positions and acted like he never supported the ideas that he did and does support. I deflected his scheme with word salads and catch phrases and hyped everyone with his reality tv antics into thinking he actually won while not saying anything. Obama is hardly a white knight and people are upset that he didn't take this debate serious enough and call out the lies.
  • heyslick
    Options

I'm not talking 1 or 2 lies with a bunch of overreaction from everyone. Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes. Who does that? Obama is hardly a white knight and people are upset that he didn't take this debate serious enough and call out the lies.

If? or since Romney is such a blatant liar - I just can't understand/comprehend Y he could ever win this election - personally I've heard so many different stories about Romney & his tendency to be less than truthful and hes never paid any taxes for well over 10 years --- where is the truth? Dontcha think the public is smarter than that & since the net is the information superhighway they could search for answers. Maybe you should log on to his website and tell them how upset you are with Mister Obama & his inability to counter all of those lies. WOW 27 lies in less than 1 hour - damn!

• Jabu_Rule
    Options

I'm not talking 1 or 2 lies with a bunch of overreaction from everyone. Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes. Who does that? Obama is hardly a white knight and people are upset that he didn't take this debate serious enough and call out the lies.

If? or since Romney is such a blatant liar - I just can't understand/comprehend Y he could ever win this election - personally I've heard so many different stories about Romney & his tendency to be less than truthful and hes never paid any taxes for well over 10 years --- where is the truth? Dontcha think the public is smarter than that & since the net is the information superhighway they could search for answers. Maybe you should log on to his website and tell them how upset you are with Mister Obama & his inability to counter all of those lies. WOW 27 lies in less than 1 hour - damn!

I never said i was upset with Obama. But people are. I think he did the best he could being prepared for someone that wasn't on that stage. He was blind sided by Romney changing most of his positions. He tried to keep to the facts of his plans rather then play finger pointing which was hard to do anyway with all the blatant lies that he wasn't prepared for. I also think that he was distracted because of his anniversary. I can't call anybody the winner until somebody wins. It would be great if i could point out an Obama negative without people hyping it to be a catastrophic failure without looking at all the factors. I mean, we gonna act like you not guilty of that? You trying pull a Romney and change your tune?
  • heyslick
    Options

I never said i was upset with Obama. But people are. I think he did the best he could being prepared for someone that wasn't on that stage. He was blind sided by Romney changing most of his positions. He tried to keep to the facts of his plans rather then play finger pointing which was hard to do anyway with all the blatant lies that he wasn't prepared for. I also think that he was distracted because of his anniversary. I can't call anybody the winner until somebody wins. It would be great if i could point out an Obama negative without people hyping it to be a catastrophic failure without looking at all the factors. I mean, we gonna act like you not guilty of that? You trying pull a Romney and change your tune?

IMO

To many people put HIGH expectations on President Obama & when he failed to meet those expectations they cried foul. I can't believe that people would rather have a bold faced lair has President - when they could have someone who's so transparent about practically everything hes done or hes gonna do in the future - to be honest whoever is the biggest liar doesn't really matter to me - I just don't like the direction this country is headed toward - if folks want the government to take care of them - so be it. I Love my Country but fear the government btw either way I'm gonna survive -- I truly feel for future generations that have to pay off this massive debt that this administration has put on them.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options

IMO

To many people put HIGH expectations on President Obama & when he failed to meet those expectations they cried foul. I can't believe that people would rather have a bold faced lair has President - when they could have someone who's so transparent about practically everything hes done or hes gonna do in the future - to be honest whoever is the biggest liar doesn't really matter to me - I just don't like the direction this country is headed toward - if folks want the government to take care of them - so be it. I Love my Country but fear the government btw either way I'm gonna survive -- I truly feel for future generations that have to pay off this massive debt that this administration has put on them.

One of Romney's deflections was implying that Obama has created most of this debt and he's done nothing about it. Most of the debt Obama created was to keep this country from falling apart.

debt_chart_wh2.jpg

Everybody wants to be able to pay their way in this country but can't afford to pay into the American Dream because of unfair corrupt corporate practices. This government is of the people and for the people, so the government taking care of the people is actually the people taking care of the people with the tax dollars they put in. Streamlining and over site will bring cost down just like the 716b saved from medicare and more going after medical corruption.
  • heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne

Those issues don't really matter to me - as I mentioned previously I will survive regardless of Obama and his policies. I'm a man of meager means and I don't own any property --- & I'm not gonna inherit anything...the biggest personal asset I have now is my health & it will help me overcome anything - btw UNlike you - I don't feel/believe that EVERYONE wants to able pay their way in this country - & that's the core to many of the issues discussed within this site. Jessie Jackson said he can feel for someone who's down,but if they WON'T get up he can't help them - RIGHT ON! now if a white person had said that they would get labeled a racist.....this election is really dividing the country & unfortunately it gonna cause problems which ever way it comes out - sorta like heads you win and tails I lose.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    FuriousOne

Those issues don't really matter to me - as I mentioned previously I will survive regardless of Obama and his policies. I'm a man of meager means and I don't own any property --- & I'm not gonna inherit anything...the biggest personal asset I have now is my health & it will help me overcome anything - btw UNlike you - I don't feel/believe that EVERYONE wants to able pay their way in this country - & that's the core to many of the issues discussed within this site. Jessie Jackson said he can feel for someone who's down,but if they WON'T get up he can't help them - RIGHT ON! now if a white person had said that they would get labeled a racist.....this election is really dividing the country & unfortunately it gonna cause problems which ever way it comes out - sorta like heads you win and tails I lose.

Honestly, i have to stop using catch all words like everyone and all and such because that's obviously not the case, but you seem to be implying that those who don't want to pay their way with reasonable fees are all black poor people. Mentioning Jessie Jackson isn't even necessary to make a statement like that. The point is, people mostly want to pay their way because people (blacks included) generally don't like the embarrassment of handouts. There is also the situation that as humans, we shouldn't be so inhumane to expect everybody to just pick themselves up without assistance. You actually have to work to get welfare and i know many who do (even mothers). That may be all you talk about on this site, but there are varied conversations going on here. I will not act like there are those who do not feel like they're owed because of Americas history, but that's another topic. Btw, you not being an immortal means that your health will not always serve you. Obamacare will be your saving grace from facing bankruptcy for a broken hip. I'm glad that you have all you require and you're a survivor and all, but you aren't living off the lay of the land in the wild west.
  • janklow
    Options
    Why did he sneak a handkerchief?
    did he not publicly use a handkerchief during the debate?
    ....But yeah, despite Romney cheating, Obama still took him to school.
    you know, if you really believed this, you wouldn't be running with a conspiracy theory about Romney cheating. come on, Obama is not perfect.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama having a horrible debate performance is costing him now.....Romney did lie for most of the debate but Obama didn't really check him, so Romney seems to have taken an advantage now. According to this poll, 13% of Blacks plan on voting for Romney, that surprised me but with Stacy Dash and Nicki Minaj supporting Romney, maybe I shouldn't be surprised

http://news.investors.com/special-report/508415-ibdtipp-poll.aspx

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama having a horrible debate performance is costing him now.....Romney did lie for most of the debate but Obama didn't really check him, so Romney seems to have taken an advantage now. According to this poll, 13% of Blacks plan on voting for Romney, that surprised me but with Stacy Dash and Nicki Minaj supporting Romney, maybe I shouldn't be surprised

http://news.investors.com/special-report/508415-ibdtipp-poll.aspx

Don't believe every poll you read.....ain't no way by November that even 5% of Black people are voting for Romney
  • janklow
    Options
    -and Nicki Minaj supporting Romney-
    please don't tell me i need to explain how rap music works to you