(Spin-Off) Strange Things You Believed As A Kid About Wrestling

Options
13»

Comments

• thefocusman2
    thefocusman2 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    when i was young, I thought all jobbers weren't allowed in the locker room unless they won their match. so when barry horowitz beat bam bam bigelow i thought he finally made it back there lol smh.

rofllllll
    dude,what
    wtf would make u think that?

lmao nah check it. You know how when the mid-carder or whatever is doing the entrance and they announce him, and they say against {random generic guy} and he's been there waiting the whole time. I thought they just got up and went in the ring lol. Think about it, they ain't ever show random jobber walking back to the locker room lol.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was young, I thought all jobbers weren't allowed in the locker room unless they won their match. so when barry horowitz beat bam bam bigelow i thought he finally made it back there lol smh.

rofllllll
    dude,what

lmao nah check it. You know how when the mid-carder or whatever is doing the entrance and they announce him, and they say against {random generic guy} and he's been there waiting the whole time. I thought they just got up and went in the ring lol. Think about it, they ain't ever show random jobber walking back to the locker room lol.

rofl
    true

they introduce Savio Vega and then all of a sudden the camera pans to

"from Whipaquia, Ohio....Justin Skinner"

WHO?
    WHERE THE ? THAT LIL SKINNY WHITE DUDE IN THE GENERIC DRAWSTRING SWEATPANTS COME FROM?

• thefocusman2
    thefocusman2 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options

rofllllll
    dude,what

rofl
    true

they introduce Savio Vega and then all of a sudden the camera pans to

"from Whipaquia, Ohio....Justin Skinner"

WHO?
    WHERE THE ? THAT LIL SKINNY WHITE DUDE IN THE GENERIC DRAWSTRING SWEATPANTS COME FROM?

lmao exactly. Don't know why but "Justin skinner" made me laugh hard as hell. That's exactly the generic name you would get back then.