Options
1939495969799»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    I Used To Like TIP....But The Hunger Is Gone And The Music Sounds Forced

The hunger is gone. That's generally the reason cats fall off. Tip's charisma & intensity got him where he is. He had enough charm to make girly records but never let it be said he was "weak". He always has that one track on every album where he just Goes IN...like full IN and acts a damn fool "I'm Talking To You" off King for instance or "I'm Illy" from Paper Trail, "Tell Em I Said That" off TI vs TIP....I mean DAMN the boy can spazz but the commercial game is done for him.

The audience has changed. Everybody that was a big name from 00-06 is struggling: Luda, 50, TI, Ja, Nelly none of them can get on now, their audience grew up and the new audience has moved on. Hov is the only one still standing as a top commercial seller from that time that's still bankable today musically.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LMAO @ Snitchford the Light Skinned Rat coming to PBS next fall.

all in all, T.I had a great run . the sun don't shine for ever. hopefully that man made some great choices and stocked his vegetation for the day that smiley faced sun stopped shining .

In His Own Hometown....With ATLiens In Attendance Lookin Bored As Fucc...Is TI Done?

P.S. What The ? Is A "Trouble Man"?
    One of the wackest performances behind that ? future. T.I been falling off since "i'm serious" album. ? are finally getting tired of his repetitiveness. Somebody made a thread about nice or just cool rappers(besides gucci mane type rappers) being carried by their beats and hooks. Officer ricky and Telling Information were up there lol.

You don't ever hear people reciting 1-800 t.i.p's lines because he really never said anything worth remembering. I bet you remember his choruses though. Glad to see you sheep finally waking up though. ? T.i done dropped hella singles and videos already and no buzz. T.I has low reply value and y'all know it. He wont be around much longer and i'm surprised he's lasted this long.

T.I Fell Off since i'm Serious??? ? r u serious???
    i had to stop reading after that. Lil Flipper is that you?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hopin for peoples downfall...not a good sign. I can tell yall are frustrated. Got the game backwards focusin on the negative and only focusin on losin. Well anyway, didnt see his performance but I like that new song thats on the radio "go get it" its doin good. Round here we dont hate we congratulate and do our thing too. too Bad for yall hatin suckas.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    yeah they need to move the awards out of atlanta.. i never understood why they dont hold it in NYC.

every ? would be booed

have that ? in LA then.. the ATL obviously aint working

if they held the awards in LA...
    it would be open season on them rappers out there..
    half them dudes wouldnt be safe...
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry but ? can't downplay Tip's accomplishments. the only reason why he fell off is jail. he just gotta catch up with the times then he good. he's a great performer and song writer, so eventually he'll cook up somethin and ppl goin jump back on the bandwagon.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It Looked Like It Was Being Held In High School Auditorium

They did it on the Atlanta Hawks' basketball court. Far from an auditorium there guy. More like a stadium.

Will_89 wrote: »
    Atlanta's been an event city since the Olympics, ? ain't have anything to do with outsiders.

Also The Homosexual Capital Of The Country

That's not a fact. More like an uneducated opinion.

here you go guy....
    When you think of the United States’ ? meccas, you no doubt think of San Francisco or New York, right?

Well, ? magazine The Advocate seems to think the nation’s GLBT capital is actually well within flyover country. The magazine’s February issue ranks Minneapolis as the nation’s #1 ? metropolis. Ahead of San Francisco (#11) and New York (not even on the list of 15).

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/01/13/minneapolis-named-gayest-u-s-city/

yall keep believing that "atl is they gayest city" ? all you want. Learn something ? b4 you start talking outta ya ass.

Atl is not the "gayest" (something these dudes are very interested in). Just lies. But nobody jealous of no Minneapolis cause they aint been runnin things for years. These folks just live in lameville Usa and are mad cause people enjoy life in Atlanta without hatin or thinkin bout them.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The crowd is always dead at the bet hip hop awards they were dead when j cole,big sean,tip performed in the past and 2 chainz performed this year
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    '"Trouble Man" was an old blacksploitation film and the soundtrack was by Marvin Gaye but TI's "Trouble Man" is because he's always in trouble and or creating trouble.

But he's worth a couple hundred grand and his Chevys all colors man
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ungrateful ass crowd... Nobody really got love it wasn't just Tip.... It's a shame, he even pulled out the good ol' drugterminology for those unimpressed monkeys
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    T.I is done. He irrelevant and proof is he on reality tv. ? the south, they killed hiphop -- close this thread now

The south giving us music>>>Africans not having the heart to come save us from slavery

Atlanta>>>Africa

Close this FOF thread
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember being the first ninja in my high school bumping Tip, solely due to being a Neptunes fan and hearing that Beanie man joint he did with TIP way before it got popular or even made it to Memphis for that matter. Slanging bootleg "I'm serious" cd's bought a ninja plenty of chocolate chip cookies during lunch.

"To play me/Ba-by/Hey he gone need a track from ? featuring Jesus and Jay Z."-Tip

I was sold.
This discussion has been closed.