Another poster's true feelings

Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
GSonII wrote: »
I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

you a ? ? , b
real ?
this the 2nd time in less than 24 hours i done seen you say some extra stupid ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?

i also got like 6k tweets
you a dumb ? cuz you say dumb ?
boom, showed yo ass
cut the check
? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?
bazooka wrote: »
bazooka wrote: »
I don't have the energy to express what I am really feeling which is that this is really just entertainment. The cats that made it big last decade are trying to see how much power they still have. They are trying to drown out all this weak ? from this new cliche of Drake, Big Sean, J Cole, Krit, 2 Chainz, and Future because like I said before this is one of the weakest years I can remember in the rap game if not the weakest and it is all because these new dudes can not carry the torch and the industry insiders are trying to give the game to them when they can't handle it.

My major point is this ? is calculated by the vets from the last decade. All this beefing is just not coming "out of the blue". It's a takeover if these young ? don't come harder,

you a ? ? , b
real ?
this the 2nd time in less than 24 hours i done seen you say some extra stupid ?

You got damn near 18,000 posts on a website now make 1 showing me why I am a dumb ? ? ?

i also got like 6k tweets
you a dumb ? cuz you say dumb ?
boom, showed yo ass
cut the check
? ?

Yeah you lame ass ? go make another gif. While you are making it with your lame ass come up with some better arguments other than you got a lot of posts.

By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

Y u actin lame? It ain't that serious.

? you too you ? . Aint none of you hoe ass bloggers gonna be calling me dumb or lame when I know WTF I am speaking is 100% true because I am a real ? and we see ? like 100 miles away and call it like it is then prepare. ? you and how serious you think it is

U talking about ? this man in the ass with his family watching. If u ? then that's on u. But don't be talkin about ? . That's wrong.

I will ? a ? it aint about being ? it is about showing him how powerless he is and teaching him to ? .

joewtf_zps14beeabf.jpg

Comments