The Africa you dont see on T.V. (Warning may be shocking)

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
Im going to be posting some videos of Afrika/Alkebu-lan countries, however I must warn you in advance that these images and depictions may shock you.:eek: I was inspired to make this thread after hearing a racist policeman tell a little Afrikan-American girl who was riding her bicycle in the street to "Get out of the friggin' street, you wanna act like you're in a jungle you can go back to Africa".... I was deeply disturbed but came to the realization that most people are ignorant to the beauty of the continent of Africa and her many different cultures and countries.

There are 33 different countries on the continent

Through my research I learned that African countries like Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, and Libya, Botswana, and South Africa, are ranked by World Bank as having some of the best GNI & PPP in the world. Due to oil production Angola also has one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Afrika has 90% of the worlds cobalt, 90% of its platinum, 50% of its Gold,98% of its chromium 70% of its tantalite, 64% of its manganese and one third of its uranium and the Congo has 30% of the worlds diamond reserves.

Comments