Just Copped My Xbox 360 Coming From PS3....

2pacnbiggie
2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
edited October 2012 in IllGaming
By far 360 is a way better experience than ps3....better interface, better store, more features its just that much better and ive had a ps3 since 09-2012. Its a much more sociable experience online. The support for music stores and video is killing ps3 and ive read about some kinda way to watch cable on the 360 soon enough

add to the fact that the tablets for windows 8 are coming soon and you'll be able to incorporate it into gameplay sony is in deep sh-t headed into the new gen..

my ONLY complaint is the 360's controller for fighting games if u use the dpad is just ? awful ur damn wrist will be hurting trying to reach that lil ass dpad...thats the only thing id give ps3 over the 360

are there any other controllers for 360 worth checking out for fighting games in particular? or any similiar to the ps3?

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Cool story bro.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    theres a ton of 3rd party 360 controllers with the dpad regular. you can even mod the controller yourself if youre handy with tools. no i dont know how.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People mod controllers but the prices they charge are outrageous.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • earth two superman
    good move ?

how them hebitch colts doin bruh?
  • vageneral08
    good move ?

how them hebitch colts doin bruh?

We good...cant ask u about your team u probably just bandwagon rider
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what funny is i JUST turned in my PS3 in for the PSvita.... (didnt use it and only wanted to keep it for the last of us which doesnt come out for a while) but you know ? gone flame u for switching.. cuz this forum if filled with ps3 stans...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your first RROD.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    enjoy the 3 exclusive games Xbox has.

Halo 12. Gears of War 8 and

Gears of Halo coming soon
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Enjoy your first RROD.
    New xboxs can't get RROD.

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    what funny is i JUST turned in my PS3 in for the PSvita.... (didnt use it and only wanted to keep it for the last of us which doesnt come out for a while) but you know ? gone flame u for switching.. cuz this forum if filled with ps3 stans...

You're either with us or against us bruh...lol

What Vita games did you get?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    360 and Wii just dropped their prices today. Meanwhile, Sony keeps the PS3 the same price, but adds more space and yet another re-design...two things nobody asked for, especially a bigger hard-drive considering how shallow PSN is. I don't understand why they keep making these dumb decisions? They getting slaughtered this Christmas between the Wii U, the 3DS, Vita being a flop and a Wii60 price drop.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, this gen is as good anyways.

I'll stick to Sony til' I retired from gaming.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    360 and Wii just dropped their prices today. Meanwhile, Sony keeps the PS3 the same price, but adds more space and yet another re-design...two things nobody asked for, especially a bigger hard-drive considering how shallow PSN is. I don't understand why they keep making these dumb decisions? They getting slaughtered this Christmas between the Wii U, the 3DS, Vita being a flop and a Wii60 price drop.
    Well, the re-design I'll agree with you that nobody asked for (or cared about), but if you don't know why they added a bigger hard drive, then to quote you, you must be "slightly ? ". More people are signing up for PS+; PS+ gives you multiple full games to download each month, not to mention the full game trials available, and then on top of those, not even including PS+, you can pre-order & download new games straight to the hard drive now , how would you NOT need more space. Some of these games are 12+ gigs; It's not that hard to understand how that ? can add up.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

you have people upgrading to 320Gb and 500Gb hdd's and yet, this is something nobody wanted?

Yet, you're the one that says "Digital download is the future"
  • vageneral08

For a vita? U should've kept that ps3 bruh
  • earth two superman
    joshuaboy wrote: »

you have people upgrading to 320Gb and 500Gb hdd's and yet, this is something nobody wanted?

stop confusing focus with facts.
  • focus
    Well, the re-design I'll agree with you that nobody asked for (or cared about), but if you don't know why they added a bigger hard drive, then to quote you, you must be "slightly ? ". More people are signing up for PS+; PS+ gives you multiple full games to download each month, not to mention the full game trials available, and then on top of those, not even including PS+, you can pre-order & download new games straight to the hard drive now , how would you NOT need more space. Some of these games are 12+ gigs; It's not that hard to understand how that ? can add up.

LOL. Is this supposed to be a new phenomenon? XBOX Live been doing this for years. Not to mention, its XBOX Live...so there is more content in general that lends itself to a bigger harddrive than PSN, and yet...M$ managed a price drop and everybody still has plenty of space.
  • focus
    edited October 2012

I also specified cloud storage, and the future is not now and it is definitely not the PlayStation Store. LOL. If they wanted to add more space, fine...but they still should've dropped the price. Nobody who is just now considering getting a PS3 needs 500 GB...they need a price drop.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet, you will buy a 32Gb Wii U for more money and not complain
  • focus
    Yet, you will buy a 32Gb Wii U for more money and not complain

Yea...so? How does that contradict anything?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    @ocelot i got the madden , metal gear collection and mortal kombat.. im bout to go cop that uncharted today... and @vageneral08 y would i keep something i NEVER plaY? i only had it for exclusives.. and the only game i got my eye on is the last of us.. which isnt projected to drop anytime soon.. by the time it comes out ill just cop a newer ps3.. i had the old school fatboy 80GB any ways.. . i pretty much paid nothing for the vita. .i got 180 for the ps3 alone.. plus i turned in a few games... im digging the vita tho
  • vageneral08
    @ocelot i got the madden , metal gear collection and mortal kombat.. im bout to go cop that uncharted today... and @vageneral08 y would i keep something i NEVER plaY? i only had it for exclusives.. and the only game i got my eye on is the last of us.. which isnt projected to drop anytime soon.. by the time it comes out ill just cop a newer ps3.. i had the old school fatboy 80GB any ways.. . i pretty much paid nothing for the vita. .i got 180 for the ps3 alone.. plus i turned in a few games... im digging the vita tho

you never played it because you was on the 360 alot? that's understandable but to get a mini verison of what you just had doesnt make sense to me....you might have not paid alot for it but still what is the big difference between the two? not much you should've kept your ps3 and played some other exclusives....did you not play ? Of War 3? ? was epic
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

you never played it because you was on the 360 alot? that's understandable but to get a mini verison of what you just had doesnt make sense to me....you might have not paid alot for it but still what is the big difference between the two? not much you should've kept your ps3 and played some other exclusives....did you not play ? Of War 3? ? was epic

You wouldn't want a portable PS3?
  • vageneral08
    ocelot wrote: »

You wouldn't want a portable PS3?

If you're a ? always out traveling then yeah it would be good to have but other than that I dont see the need for it if you have the same thing at home