yea thats good ?
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Gruden know Football
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Chucky is grilling them boys. I hope they paying attention because they getting valuable knowledge.
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2010
    Damn Gruden got Tebow thinking hard. You can see it in his eyes!
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited April 2010
    He grillin Clausen...don't tell me you took 4 offensive timeouts in the Michigan game...
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Gruden's overhyped and it's annoying. What did he do to become a QB genius?
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2010
    Gruden's overhyped and it's annoying. What did he do to become a QB genius?

lol are you serious? hes been a qb coach his whole career
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    damn i missed it....i saw the lil previews though, it looked interesting
  • bow to royalty
    edited April 2010
    tcm wrote: »
    lol are you serious? hes been a qb coach his whole career

I'm dead serious. Who was he a QB coach for? Not another position...the QB coach. He was the head coach with the Bucs for years and stayed collecting QB's and never had one really good one. QB's under head coach Gruden when he was with Bucs Brad Johnson, Brian Griese, Chris Simms, Jeff Garcia. Is his claim to fame Rich Gannon?
  • Michael_Malice
    edited April 2010
    I was VERY impressed with Clausen and McCoy's attitude and knowledge. Did anyone catch the Tebow/Gruden drills on field?

Gruden: Get your Butt down!

Tebow: You don't like it?

Gruden: No

Tebow: It feels good
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    lmao @ your sig..."free weezy"

rofl
  • tcm
    edited April 2010
    I'm dead serious. Who was he a QB coach for? Not another position...the QB coach. He was the head coach with the Bucs for years and stayed collecting QB's and never had one really good one. QB's under head coach Gruden when he was with Bucs Brad Johnson, Brian Griese, Chris Simms, Jeff Garcia. Is his claim to fame Rich Gannon?

He was also the qb coach while he was the head coach in both oakland and tampa..one of the reasons why they would collect so many qbs. he was hired by mike holmgren who was a qb coach with the 49ers before his head coaching job with green bay and one of the main reason why Gruden was so big on the west coast offense
  • bow to royalty
    edited April 2010
    He was also the qb coach while he was the head coach in both oakland and tampa..one of the reasons why they would collect so many qbs. he was hired by mike holmgren who was a qb coach with the 49ers before his head coaching job with green bay and one of the main reason why Gruden was so big on the west coast offense

Ya, but there are tons of QB coaches then. I'm sayin what makes him a QB GENIUS? It's not like he stayed puttin out good QB's.
  • tcm
    edited April 2010
    Ya, but there are tons of QB coaches then. I'm sayin what makes him a QB GENIUS? It's not like he stayed puttin out good QB's.

Genius? maybe not depends on who you may consider a qb genius. But Gruden does know his ? when it comes to qbs and football in general so those guys are lucky to have a sit down with hime
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Damn I missed it.... I headed out the door right at 7, forgot all about it. Anybody know if its coming back on?
  • bow to royalty
    edited April 2010
    Genius? maybe not depends on who you may consider a qb genius. But Gruden does know his ? when it comes to qbs and football in general so those guys are lucky to have a sit down with hime

I guess in the sense that he was a head coach, they're lucky to be talking to him. This isn't an attack on u, cuz plenty of people think he's a a real smart coach. I hate him cuz I'm a bucs fan, and all he did was break our franchise down, and make bad decisions. He was brought in because he was supposed to b an offensive genius. Dude wasn't a good offensive coach, didn't draft good offensive players (which makes him even less qualified to critique college players IMO), and didn't produce good QB's. That's why I get annoyed when people praise his offensive "genius".
  • tcm
    edited April 2010
    I guess in the sense that he was a head coach, they're lucky to be talking to him. This isn't an attack on u, cuz plenty of people think he's a a real smart coach. I hate him cuz I'm a bucs fan, and all he did was break our franchise down, and make bad decisions. He was brought in because he was supposed to b an offensive genius. Dude wasn't a good offensive coach, didn't draft good offensive players (which makes him even less qualified to critique college players IMO), and didn't produce good QB's. That's why I get annoyed when people praise his offensive "genius".

its all good my bro a bucs fan so i follow them a little bit. i do see where youre comin from its just the cheap seats has some people that just talk down just for the fun of it thats why i brought up his background and all that
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Damn I missed it.... I headed out the door right at 7, forgot all about it. Anybody know if its coming back on?

word, i heard nothing about it but it sounds interesting. its espn so im sure itll be back on
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Gruden is best football analyst ESPN has ever had
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    word, i heard nothing about it but it sounds interesting. its espn so im sure itll be back on

Yeah, it is a good segment, and its espn u know they'll show it a thousand more times b4 the draft.

Or watch it online.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Like Jason Whitlock said on his twitter, why can't ESPN the same thing for its NBA Draft cover, someone like Jeff Van Gundy.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Like Jason Whitlock said on his twitter, why can't ESPN the same thing for its NBA Draft cover, someone like Jeff Van Gundy.

lol

these dudes comin outta college after 1 year aint gonna be able to break down the fundamentals of the game, nor will they be able to accept the constructive criticism
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    matt- wrote: »
    lol

these dudes comin outta college after 1 year aint gonna be able to break down the fundamentals of the game, nor will they be able to accept the constructive criticism

pretty much

jeff van gundy: demarcus, your conditioning could use a little work and when you go to your left hand, im underwhelmed to say the least

demarcus cousins: ? outta here

jeff van gundy: :(
  • tcm
    edited April 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    pretty much

jeff van gundy: demarcus, your conditioning could use a little work and when you go to your left hand, im underwhelmed to say the least

demarcus cousins: ? outta here

jeff van gundy: :(

True but why not still do it..but cover the actual players that are mature enough or stuck around a few years ex Kalin Lucas would be great. Ty lawson last year or a Kyle singler so espn could stay on dukes ? ...it could work out if they planned it right
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    True but why not still do it..but cover the actual players that are mature enough or stuck around a few years ex Kalin Lucas would be great. Ty lawson last year or a Kyle singler so espn could stay on dukes ? ...it could work out if they planned it right

yea if you picked the right guys, it could definitely work. get hubie brown to do it and it could be good stuff