satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mephistopheles
    mephistopheles Members Posts: 97
    Options
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe One Day EP July 24th - Just in time for the holiday! Only available on 10" though? Hope it leaks...

Give Me Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them 4th September - CAN'T WAIT! Finally mixed and mastered - a project I'll check for.
  • satyrone
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Maybe One Day EP July 24th - Just in time for the holiday! Only available on 10" though? Hope it leaks...

Give Me Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them 4th September - CAN'T WAIT! Finally mixed and mastered - a project I'll check for.

yea ill mos def cop the vynl prolly get 2 copies, one to play and one to keep nice.
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »

yea ill mos def cop the vynl prolly get 2 copies, one to play and one to keep nice.

True head. I'll refrain as I don't have a record player lol.
  • mephistopheles
    mephistopheles Members Posts: 97
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That it did. Thanks
  • satyrone
    Options

True head. I'll refrain as I don't have a record player lol.

Lol well i am a dj gotta get some hip hop wax evry once inawhile and ill wait to get it i aint gonnq bootleg that ?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exile mad underrated. Emanon is my ? .
  • satyrone
    Options
    album out now. getting it of itunes ill prolly hit the record store this weekend to get it on wax. ill listen to this tomorrow at work
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeh man, i feel you i do that all the time. i preordered the limited edition boxset of "give me my flowers" (only 500) should have been here by now but there was some confusion at fatbeats....
    i also got BTH on vinyl then found out it was the "bangkok" issue, which wasnt an official blu&ex release...still

anyway....going to see Blu&Ex in london on the 4th....cannot wait....and to make matters better i checked the list on fb who is going.....so many honeys.....i swear i love women that love hiphop
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This came in the post yesterday, listened to it about 3 or 4 times! Dope album!!!
  • RuffDraft
    Options
    Agreed with Stupot, great album. In my top 5 of the year.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this album was good but haven't really had the urge to go back and listen to it..definitely gotta give it a few more spins..easily my favorite Blu project since Below the Heavens