The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    I am in shock that James Worthy was disrespected on the last page being compared to heart problem Jeff green smh @ Celtic fans
    celtics broadcasters feel he has da same skill set not talent but i aint gonna make dat comparison at all Worthy is a hall of famer Green has a long way to go before he's in da same breath dont lump us all together lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I am in shock that James Worthy was disrespected on the last page being compared to heart problem Jeff green smh @ Celtic fans
    celtics broadcasters feel he has da same skill set not talent but i aint gonna make dat comparison at all Worthy is a hall of famer Green has a long way to go before he's in da same breath dont lump us all together lol

Come on bruh....lol it's widely known those dudes are among the most biased commentators in the league.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on bruh....lol it's widely known those dudes are among the most biased commentators in the league.

Nah its Gorman that first said it and Donnie Marshall agreeing with him, Tommy Heinson is the one whose biased, hes just comparing characteristics hes not saying hes the next James Worthy or anything
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Report: Rockets Coaches Believe Lin Needs To Work Harder
    Oct 14, 2012 11:41 AM EDT

Coaches of the Houston Rockets have expressed displeasure with Jeremy Lin’s rehabilitation efforts from left knee surgery.

Lin allowed Russell Westbrook to score 19 points in 16 first-half minutes last Wednesday.

“More than a problem with his knee, what I saw again from Lin is that he is limited as an athlete,’’ was how one person with years of NBA experience put it after seeing Lin’s preseason debut. “Offensively, he should be fine. But when he has to guard opposing point guards, especially guys with speed like Russell Westbrook, he is going to really struggle.’’

Lin cites problems with his knee for his early struggles with the Rockets.

“My speed and my explosiveness and my agility (are not) there yet,” he said the other day.
    Via Mitch Lawrence/New York Daily News

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223978/Report_Rockets_Coaches_Believe_Lin_Needs_To_Work_Harder#ixzz29IV91WoQ

And royce white gonna take a bus to every rockets away game which isnt gonna work lol

Dude really gonna take a bus from houston to new york and toronto and places like portland? What he gonna do on a back to back? lol tell this ? to ?

I cant wait to watch houston struggle and their only bright spot gonna be lamb and parsons
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Lin about to get cut
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh Lin not coming to ny is a blessing in disguise.
  • Beta
    lol ? gonna learn that jeremy lin is hardly a starting PG and he can only guard dudes like Jose Calderon,Darren Collison, and jameer nelson
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ny Knicks made the right decision to let Lin walk
  • blackjack2012
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    LoL.. So glad we let Lin walk.. Dude got a big head after Linsanity.. Now he's hurt?.. smh...

He's been hurt since last year when he sat out the playoffs but the doctors said he could play
  • Beta
    LoL.. So glad we let Lin walk.. Dude got a big head after Linsanity.. Now he's hurt?.. smh...

He's been hurt since last year when he sat out the playoffs but the doctors said he could play

He acted like he couldnt play because he knew if he did he wouldnt have gotten as good of a contract that he did. Juntao knew what he was doing..

• blackjack2012

He acted like he couldnt play because he knew if he did he wouldnt have gotten as good of a contract that he did. Juntao knew what he was doing..

That might be correct, but I thought it was more about going up against the team that shut down Lin sanity

Remember what happen after he played the heat he got exposed as a avg player that couldn't handle the press or go left
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Spurs got Eddie Curry... I don't know how I feel about it but if anyone can whip him back into shape Pop can... And Duncan can mentor him
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh Smith has told the Hawks that he isn't going to sign an extension during the season. He'd rather wait to become a free agent, when he can get a five-year deal. An extension would limit him to a three-year deal, according to the new CBA rules. New GM Danny Ferry has upwards of 10 players who could be free agents at seasons end.

What team would be the best fit for Josh Smith? He probably wouldn't go there but I think he'd be a nice addition to Sacramento with some of the young talent they have out there. Honestly he can fit on most squads cuz he can be effective without the ball in his hands.
  • blackjack2012
    Josh Smith has told the Hawks that he isn't going to sign an extension during the season. He'd rather wait to become a free agent, when he can get a five-year deal. An extension would limit him to a three-year deal, according to the new CBA rules. New GM Danny Ferry has upwards of 10 players who could be free agents at seasons end.

What team would be the best fit for Josh Smith? He probably wouldn't go there but I think he'd be a nice addition to Sacramento with some of the young talent they have out there. Honestly he can fit on most squads cuz he can be effective without the ball in his hands.

Josh smith plays the four and so does cousins...but still he could play the three and Sacramento will be losing their team to a different city
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012

Josh smith plays the four and so does cousins...but still he could play the three and Sacramento will be losing their team to a different city

Yeah true I pictured him runnin' the 3 and have Thomas Robinson at the 4 but this isn't the best option for him I just thought it'd be interesting.

I always wondered how come the owners of that don't talk much about moving them to Vegas.
  • blackjack2012

I know.. He wasnt really the answer as a PG for us.. Especially for that contract.. Imagine we gave him that contract and preseason is starting and he is hurt?. Man oh man... ? would be throwing us under the bus.. Im glad we passed up on that guy...

? really thought that mello should take a back seat to Lin.. you know when people think that they don't no ? about b-ball
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    ocelot wrote: »
    My Spurs got Eddie Curry... I don't know how I feel about it but if anyone can whip him back into shape Pop can... And Duncan can mentor him

The hard part will be to get him to commit to the defensive end. That was his problem here in Miami.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cousins is a Center
  • IceBergTaylor
    Brooklyn should make a run for Josh Smith. YOLO
  • blackjack2012

Yeah true I pictured him runnin' the 3 and have Thomas Robinson at the 4 but this isn't the best option for him I just thought it'd be interesting.

I always wondered how come the owners of that don't talk much about moving them to Vegas.

They coming to Seattle bruh.. the kings owners are broke they need the cash
  • BallerzLounge
    BallerzLounge Members Posts: 8
    Check out what NBA Players are saying about hip hop at http://tweetviewz.tumblr.com/ .... I'll be getting their take on Cabin Fever 2 this week...
  • IceBergTaylor
    $pyda wrote: »

That would make sense.. Derron would make him a better player for sure.. But who do you trade for Smith?.. Lopez just got a Max.. So would you give up Brooke and some filler for Josh?. Who would play the 5?.. Blatche?..

Blatche might be backing up Brook this season so he could run the 5 in the same manner the Heat are sending Bosh at the 5.
    Idk who would be in that trade tho. Depends on if ATL would want that contract, but they'd be pretty good with Brooks & Lopez on their team with Lou Williams.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »

That would make sense.. Derron would make him a better player for sure.. But who do you trade for Smith?.. Lopez just got a Max.. So would you give up Brooke and some filler for Josh?. Who would play the 5?.. Blatche?..

knicks need trade Amare to BK for Humpries and filler, allowing NYK to sign CP3 next summer creating the PG mecca in NYC. D-will aka the best PG in da League will have Amare looking like 2010 again
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers will prolly swing a lopsided ass trade deadline deal for josh Smith sumthin like Antwan jamison a 1st round pick nd Jodie Meeks