Options
    gee is a ratemybody.com white wiggeroverlord

he only got a rating of 2 so he's a little angry

Lol white wiggeroverlord
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well he aint the first rapper to do somethin like this. Remember 50 almost got caught doin this ?

I thought 50 didnt do drugs or alcohol?
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When was that

Theres a video of it on youtube
    I thought 50 didnt do drugs or alcohol?

And I thought Rick Ross had a $200 million dollar ? empire. You cant believe what you hear
  • youngfresh23
    youngfresh23 Members Posts: 137
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is who ya'll ? look up. wtf
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya Didnt Know this ? Gunplay was a Fiend?????,.........Dude a Full out ? head.......

and SMH@ the Fool ? that gonna Defend dude......
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doin coke infront of cops huh smh

makin my city look bad & ? dam ? do dat ? here yea but ? recording it & ? like this is what's poppin?
    clown ass dust heads
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wasn't 50 and his boys caught doing coke and other ? backstage at a concert

Yea if that's what they were doing. I saw that video, 50 was bending on his knees over a table. When the interviewer came through 50 looked shooked haha.
  • jerzeecity
    jerzeecity Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He wasnt doin coke cuz it wouldve took him a min to make sure there wasnt no powder hangin around his face!
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jerzeecity wrote: »
    He wasnt doin coke cuz it wouldve took him a min to make sure there wasnt no powder hangin around his face!

lol exactly i aint say ? cuz ? funa say im a stan or w.e

but thing is EVEN IF fif was doin it he was glorifying the ?
    gunplay lookin lke a str8 custo g dat ? 's coo?
    plz tell me where glorifying sniffing ? is cool?
    smh ? dust heads
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok, so he's sniffing a little soft. he wants to treat his nose, so the ? what? other rappers do the same thing. andre nickatana has made countless songs about doing it. members from three 6 mafia said they do it. ? c mentioned doing it in one song. so did young buck its alot more rappers that do it than u think. they have money like that to blow (no pun intended). and when u have money to support a habbit like that ull do it. hell i personally know broke ass ? in real life that snort every now and then. i used to do it. its not like its ? . its a much more recreational and high end drug

And besides, i could give a ? what the next man chooses to put in his body. how is that affecting me? probably why my views on legalizing drugs are so relaxed
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aswadh wrote: »
    Openly sniffin' coke is cool now? What part of the game is that?

You got rappers kissing eachother on the lips, rappers getting knocked out and making videos about it, rappers drysnitching and now this? Sh*t is depressing...

add to that gettin those huge chains snatched up, twitter beefin, the ? they try to make cool now is just dumb.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont condone this ? , especially if kids watching. But umm... people showin they ass in this thread, either your too young, or your ass hasnt been out the front yard. Its the real world. Its a whole different world, the freaks come out at night, and then spill into the day. While some of yall going to work or school, there are some people just coming down or coming to back up, zoning in broad day light. Does that make them cool, hell naw, but I wouldnt call all these people basers. Then you got your weekend warriors, who hold it down all week, and afraid of nothing on the weekend.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Ok, so he's sniffing a little soft. he wants to treat his nose, so the ? what? other rappers do the same thing. andre nickatana has made countless songs about doing it. members from three 6 mafia said they do it. ? c mentioned doing it in one song. so did young buck its alot more rappers that do it than u think. they have money like that to blow (no pun intended). and when u have money to support a habbit like that ull do it. hell i personally know broke ass ? in real life that snort every now and then. i used to do it. its not like its ? . its a much more recreational and high end drug

And besides, i could give a ? what the next man chooses to put in his body. how is that affecting me? probably why my views on legalizing drugs are so relaxed

That's basically how I feel about it. Like I said earlier, it was just stupid to do that ? in public and then film it. And I don't care how big of a crackhead he might be or whatever, the urge to sniff powder is not so overwhelming that one would need to do it in front of the police, in a foreign country no less. I still don't see the point of filming that. Who are you gonna show it to? Who would be impressed? Snorting coke does not require a lot of skill. No one's gonna watch that video and say "man that dude can really put down some powder. He knows what he's doin when it comes to snortin some caine." It's not that amazing. I bet if the Columbian National Police or whoever, saw that footage, they'd put a warrant out for him. They don't really like Americans in the first place and I doubt they're big Rick Ross fans.
  • Pelly Adams
    Pelly Adams Members Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i find it funny that smoking weed, drinking liquor, beer, etc, and ? hoes non stop is cool but anything other than that is taboo. I think it's said best in here, ? is a popular drug. Your favorite rapper probably uses it and probably uses other drugs that you may find to be bad like heroin and ? .
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    50 on coke??????

i doubt it... dude don't even smoke weed let alone drink liquor...welll that's what he claims...
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so everyone here has never in their life tried ? ?? not even dabbed it and ingested some.. ever?
  • ef cuttin2.0
    ef cuttin2.0 Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall can keep the Coke...I'm good wit my kush,hash,and shrooms... yall can have the crackhead introductory drug program...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    so everyone here has never in their life tried ? ?? not even dabbed it and ingested some.. ever?

Never ever in my life have I tried coke. I've tried weed, beer, or liquor. I have a different way of thinking. How high do I wanna' get?? If I wanna' get higher than what weed or liquor can do to me, then it's obvious to me that I have a problem. I'm in a profession where I see coke heads, heroin addicts and alcoholics on a daily basis and there's nothing cool about their lifestyles at all.
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

i feel u & i agree
    but da ? glorified it g i mean really??
    ? it doesnt matter out here its the norm for us ( not saying u nor i do it) but its florida so its nothing new
    but being on camera like "hey lets make ? cool" like gotdayum ? dont u got kids? wtf u want ur daughter goin on youtube & being like dam daddy on it ? it let me do a line
    but w.e not my life just a bad look all around so it is what it is he'll sniff another line while we smoke another fattie & the world will keep spinnin
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee c wrote: »
    That's basically how I feel about it. Like I said earlier, it was just stupid to do that ? in public and then film it. And I don't care how big of a crackhead he might be or whatever, the urge to sniff powder is not so overwhelming that one would need to do it in front of the police, in a foreign country no less. I still don't see the point of filming that. Who are you gonna show it to? Who would be impressed? Snorting coke does not require a lot of skill. No one's gonna watch that video and say "man that dude can really put down some powder. He knows what he's doin when it comes to snortin some caine." It's not that amazing. I bet if the Columbian National Police or whoever, saw that footage, they'd put a warrant out for him. They don't really like Americans in the first place and I doubt they're big Rick Ross fans.

so do u c a point of y sum of da WU & SLOBB DEEP b on album cover bookletz wit that white ? hangin out they nose????????? lol
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hype ass ? .. wat he think he couldnt find no good green? triple c's is a bunch of clowns..
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these nigagz proud of sniffin that aint cool at all

i believe rick ross sniff
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee c wrote: »
    When I say rich man's drug, I mean that only rich people can afford to snort good ? , on a regular basis, and not go broke. And I'm not talkin about $20. worth of coke, I talkin about 8balls, quarter oz.'s, big 8's, etc. What is $20. worth of coke anyway, like 2 lines? But South Florida is one of the exceptions I was talkin about as far as quality and availability. So I'm sure $20. gets you more powder than it would most places. I personally don't see the point in messin with coke if you don't intend to spend at least $100. And let me clarify, I do not endorse the use or sale of ? in any form. Even just snorting coke is kinda playin Russian roulette, just because drugs effect everyone in different ways. Coke was never my first choice, I'm more of a weed and opiates man myself, but some people can't get enough as soon as they snort that first line. And there are worse drugs out there than ? . ? is mentally addictive, but not physically, like heroin or painkillers. Nobody's gonna go into a seizure from ? withdrawls. I think people that can't quit ? , even when it starts to ? up their life in obvious ways, lack discipline. When I used to sell powder in the late 90's, I snorted probably everyday for almost a year, mainly just because I always had a healthy supply. Eventually I got busted (imagine that) and had to stop everything (weed, coke, some pills) cold turkey. I had more trouble staying away from weed than coke. Now, I only do it on very rare occaisions, like maybe 2-3 times a year, if that much.

you don't know too much about drugs...? is physically addictive hence why people go through withdrawl symptoms
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It dont matter if everyone else is doing it Gee, its still a bad ? look. Snorting lines on camera like its the cool thing to do. Sorry it had to be some of your favorite rappers that did that Gee757, but there ain't no excuse for it. Maybe gunplay didn't get knocked out in that video, maybe he was going thru ? withdrawls. Ol' Tyrone Biggums ass nicca.
  • pothead420
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? 's a helluva drug