Just Copped My Xbox 360 Coming From PS3....

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    @ocelot i got the madden , metal gear collection and mortal kombat.. im bout to go cop that uncharted today... and @vageneral08 y would i keep something i NEVER plaY? i only had it for exclusives.. and the only game i got my eye on is the last of us.. which isnt projected to drop anytime soon.. by the time it comes out ill just cop a newer ps3.. i had the old school fatboy 80GB any ways.. . i pretty much paid nothing for the vita. .i got 180 for the ps3 alone.. plus i turned in a few games... im digging the vita tho

you never played it because you was on the 360 alot? that's understandable but to get a mini verison of what you just had doesnt make sense to me....you might have not paid alot for it but still what is the big difference between the two? not much you should've kept your ps3 and played some other exclusives....did you not play ? Of War 3? ? was epic

You wouldn't want a portable PS3?

If you're a ? always out traveling then yeah it would be good to have but other than that I dont see the need for it if you have the same thing at home
    The way I see it some games are better on a portable... LBPVita is better than the console versions...
    I see myself playing MGS, Uncharted , GOW and Final Fantasy on the PS3 and everything else on the Vita.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the ? would I want to play mgs 4 portable? I'd end up walking into people and ? , and I don't know how I would explain if someone peeped me giving a chick an orgasm by shooting her with a tranquilizer gun.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vagenral08.. u negated EVERYTHING u said after saying "you never played it because you was on the 360 alot? that's understandable " how can u say thats understandable and then question my choice? i bought gow 3 when it came out.. been there done that.. you must have not read my whole post... i said
    the only game i got my eye on is the last of us.. which isnt projected to drop anytime soon.. by the time it comes out ill just cop a newer ps3.. i had the old school fatboy 80GB any ways.. . i pretty much paid nothing for the vita. .i got 180 for the ps3 alone.. plus i turned in a few games... im digging the vita tho

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vagenral08.. u negated EVERYTHING u said after saying "you never played it because you was on the 360 alot? that's understandable " how can u say thats understandable and then question my choice? i bought gow 3 when it came out.. been there done that.. you must have not read my whole post... i said
    the only game i got my eye on is the last of us.. which isnt projected to drop anytime soon.. by the time it comes out ill just cop a newer ps3.. i had the old school fatboy 80GB any ways.. . i pretty much paid nothing for the vita. .i got 180 for the ps3 alone.. plus i turned in a few games... im digging the vita tho

No u misunderstanding bruh just because u got vita doesnt mean it will make u stop playing live I see u up there all the time and u copping a new ps3 while u got the vita is even more strange to me because u already have portable verison of the ps3 so why spend ur money on the SAME THING is what im saying but whatever makes u happy tho
  • kanggoodie
    bottom line is.. ps3 is an exclusive only console for me.. i do all my playing on xbox... i wanted a vita.. so i traded in my ps3.... IF the last of us is all its cracked up to be then i will get another ps3.. if not then no love lost.. it pretty much was a i want it now type of thing... either way it went i was going to have to be out of 250 .....
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

No u misunderstanding bruh just because u got vita doesnt mean it will make u stop playing live I see u up there all the time and u copping a new ps3 while u got the vita is even more strange to me because u already have portable verison of the ps3 so why spend ur money on the SAME THING is what im saying but whatever makes u happy tho

Because you have different versions of the games on the PS3 and Vita
  • kanggoodie

boy u acting crazy as hell... NO PORTABLE DEVICE WILL STOP U FROM PLAYING A CONSOLE ... lmao
  • vageneral08
    @joshua...the vita dont have as many games as the ps3 do tho
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @joshua...the vita dont have as many games as the ps3 do tho

yes, but I understand what he's saying. Basically, got rid of a fat PS3 and got a Vita. When he's ready for a PS3 again, he will just get a newer model.

Why have both? Because even they have the same franchises (Exclusives), the games ares still different.
  • ocelot
    Like I said before... Some games are better on handhelds... PSABR is one of those games ill play on my Vita vs PS3...
  • vageneral08

boy u acting crazy as hell... NO PORTABLE DEVICE WILL STOP U FROM PLAYING A CONSOLE ... lmao

lol I aint lying tho
  • kanggoodie
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Why the ? would I want to play mgs 4 portable? I'd end up walking into people and ? , and I don't know how I would explain if someone peeped me giving a chick an orgasm by shooting her with a tranquilizer gun.

? u retarted .. its not mgs 4 ... its mgs2 and 3 ...

• kanggoodie
    u aint lying but u aint said nothing new.. thats like saying cuz i bout an ipad imma stop using my macbook pro... ? dont make since... of course imma play my 360 on the regular as usual... but when im out and about i can finally pull out something and game on a console with ps2 equivelant graphics... @joshuaboy tried to explain to you my thought process behind it.. i know i WILL be coppin the vita assasins creed... AND the black ops..
  • ocelot
    u aint lying but u aint said nothing new.. thats like saying cuz i bout an ipad imma stop using my macbook pro... ? dont make since... of course imma play my 360 on the regular as usual... but when im out and about i can finally pull out something and game on a console with ps2 equivelant graphics... @joshuaboy tried to explain to you my thought process behind it.. i know i WILL be coppin the vita assasins creed... AND the black ops..
    PS2 graphics?
  • kanggoodie
    @ocelot .. yea ps2 graphics.. the ? you thought it looked like? a portable ps3? lmao yea right.. but people seem to forget that ps2 wasnt no punk in the grahpics department.. just go play san andreas or GOW2 .
  • ocelot
    @ocelot .. yea ps2 graphics.. the ? you thought it looked like? a portable ps3? lmao yea right.. but people seem to forget that ps2 wasnt no punk in the grahpics department.. just go play san andreas or GOW2 .

Post a ps2 game that looks likes Uncharted Golden Abyss... Madden looks bad because its EA and Mortal Kombat looks bad because they wanted to keep it @60 fps... LBPVita looks better than the PS3 games and The new Need For Speed looks the same.... Download Playstation Allstar and tell me it looks like a PS2 game
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Couple weeks later I made the right decision ps3 feels ancient after using 360
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2012
    ive seen the uncharted game... but its def not a console with the MAJORITY of the games that look great... yea u named a few bangers with good graphics... u may be right tho.. but the games i got so far dont look stellar. mgs looks decent also... the next two games im coppin are assasins creed and uncharted.. so after i see those first hand ill be the judge and THEN eat my words.. but so far.. not sold on it being a portable ps3.. im fine with the graphics ive seen tho
  • kanggoodie
    @ocelot do u even have a vita?
  • ocelot
    edited October 2012
    @ocelot do u even have a vita?

Bruh Im the first person on here to have bought the Vita.... I made the first thread... Ive hyped all the games that no one cares about but Karl and dontdiedontkillanyone... and Im playing LBPVita and Playstation Allstar as we speak... LBPVita makes me not even want to buy a console LBP again... The Vita it self makes my PS3 a Hulu/ Netflix box... If 2k and a REAL Madden Vita game came out for it my PS3 would be a MGS/Final Fantasy/ Naughty Dog/? of War/ Beyond 2 Souls System...

Everything else I would probably play on my Vita
  • ocelot
    Uncharted a year after the launch of the PS3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9dqi2fmnFw

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Launch Title
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYEb-zX5YX8

PS2 graphics bruh?
  • kanggoodie
    i was just asking bro.. chill
  • ocelot
    edited October 2012
    you tried to son me bruh... one thing to ask "do you have a Vita?"

another to ask during a disagreeing discussion "do you even have a Vita?" like im just talking out of my ass about something a dont know.

but maybe I read it wrong. *shrugs*
  • kanggoodie
    yea u def read too much into it.. i was honestly asking did u have one... because u know some ppl might have just did some "online research" and never played one themselves..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    iphone/macmini (with pc) 2tb internal, 8tb external, 10 tb to back up my external & an xbox... these are my gaming systems.