Nobody cares that Joker's home?

lion_heart
lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
Which means the body count rises. "Death of a family" will be fire.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo you see the covers for that ? ?! ? ILL!

Im excited, just havent been to the comic store in awhile, need to get on that ? . Im going this weekend, gotta buy 3 weeks worth of ? :(

any, covers. doesnt specify which cover will be with each issue, but Joker will be in all of the bat families comics. (Nightwing, Red Hood, Batman and Robin, Dark Knight, Detective, And Batman.) not sure if he will be in Batwing or Catwomans comics.

2647774-bg_cv16_super.jpg

2647775-bm_cv16_super.jpg

2647776-bminc_cv7_super.jpg

2647777-bmrob_cv16_super.jpg

2647779-bmtdk_cv15_r1_super.jpg

2647782-nightwing_super.jpg

2647783-rhoodo_cv16_super.jpg

2647784-talon_cv4_super.jpg

2647785-tt_cv16_super.jpg

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    this ? looks ill
  • lion_heart
    Death of a family will be 10 times better than AvX
  • Lou Cypher
    @lion_heart

you been following New 52 Batman? im excited for Talon getting his own series after that Court of The Owls arc. ? was cool as hell. Definitely like Batman more than the other books from gotham.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Court of the owls was ill, I'll def gonna be checking for this!
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    ok so who yall think is getting the ax? Im thinking knight and squire end up in the obituaries.
  • lion_heart
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    @lion_heart

you been following New 52 Batman? im excited for Talon getting his own series after that Court of The Owls arc. ? was cool as hell. Definitely like Batman more than the other books from gotham.

I copped the Court of The Owls hardcover 1-7 and that was ill. I'm waiting for the second one to come out. I don't normally jump issues but I made an exception for this arc. Joker brought the beef straight to Batman's door. Anyone know how Joker got so strong?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No at some point there has to be some consequence for Joker's actions with the lose cannons on batman's team not one of them ever retaliates that doesn't make any sense what so ever . I never understand why Red Hood never merked dude . I never understood why Damian never tried it makes all these death of family joints wack especially since they will eventually undo them .
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No at some point there has to be some consequence for Joker's actions with the lose cannons on batman's team not one of them ever retaliates that doesn't make any sense what so ever . I never understand why Red Hood never merked dude. I never understood why Damian never tried it makes all these death of family joints wack especially since they will eventually undo them .

only seen the Under the Red Hood movie but wasn't that the whole point of the story that Red Hood tried to get Joker merked to prove a point but Batman stopped him?
  • Lou Cypher
    ? crazy, i wanna check out that new Talon book thats coming out, i wonder how he will be involved with batman and the family.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Joker came through and ? ? up for ERRYBODY! LMAO