X-Men: Blue vs. Gold Team(90's & Current squads)

Options
ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
Well since I wasn't here to ask the question before and since all this schism stuff is about to end since the AvX event....
Ayo real talk I'm a Gambit fan so I'm rolling with whatever squad my ? Remy Etienne LeBeau is on. It was Blue squad all day back in the 90's, but since my dude is following Rogue right now, I'm repping that Gold flag.

Blue Team (90's version)
76390-43694-x-men_super.jpg
Gold Team (90's version)
X-Men_(Gold_team).jpg
Blue Team(Current version)
1998174-xmenregenesis_dk_4.jpeg
Gold Team (Current version)
XMenRegenesis-gold-final-medium.jpg

Blue Team 2011 Depth Chart:
Uncanny-X-Men-01-pg34.jpg
Gold Team 2011 Depth Chart:
32.jpg?w=640

Which team are cats on the IC rocking with?

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any crew with my ? Gambit and that fly ? Psylocke is the one for me
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    original gold looks stronger than original blue
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

Well the original blue team were all the more popular characters because they had just launched the X-men comic book and they needed to build an audience with that one. Gold team on Uncanny X-men was basically everyone else.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which ever that nig Logan is on.
    Gambit is second.
  • m-child8986
    m-child8986 Members Posts: 24
    edited October 2012
    Options

Well the original blue team were all the more popular characters because they had just launched the X-men comic book and they needed to build an audience with that one. Gold team on Uncanny X-men was basically everyone else.

So, Storm,Bishop,Iceman and Archangel arent popular?Their just a bunch of scrubs? Gold team all day.(Mostly because of storm)

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^I could see people like Wolverine, Gambit, Psylocke & Rogue being more popular at the time though.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

So, Storm,Bishop,Iceman and Archangel arent popular?Their just a bunch of scrubs? Gold team all day.(Mostly because of storm)

At that time? No, they weren't. The 90's blue team was consisted of all the more popular characters during the time period.
  • m-child8986
    m-child8986 Members Posts: 24
    Options
    ^I could see people like Wolverine, Gambit, Psylocke & Rogue being more popular at the time though.

Dont get me wrong I love these characters probably as much as people did then.My point really wasn't about mutants like Wolverine,Gambit, Psylocke & Rogue NOT been popular then.It just striked me odd that mutants like Storm wasn't included. Thanks for clearing that up.