Superman Prime, Darkseid Thanos vs the heralds of Galactus

Rondre Sleaze Twin
Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
Superman Prime, Thanos and Darkseid

vs

Fallen One, Silver Surfer, firelord, Stardust, Terrax, Morg, Nova, Red shift, Airwalker, destroyer and Johnny Storm

Who wins

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Thanos or Darkseid solo. Together they stomp heavy. Prime is taken out.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    there's no way Thanos or DS sol all eleven of them.
  • DarkRaiden
    Surfer is claimed to be the strongest herald IIRC. Thanos killed him with a 4 piece. He also mind ? the Fallen One and turned him into his own herald. Everyone else falls in between or even lower. Plus he's taken all Surfer has to offer and wasn't phased.

Darkseid is more or less = Thanos.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    the same Thanos that had trouble with Morg. Surfer is top 3 heralds. The same Darkseid that had trouble with supes. Surfer has defeated THanos once. He was about to ? him.
  • DarkRaiden
    the same Thanos that had trouble with Morg. Surfer is top 3 heralds. The same Darkseid that had trouble with supes. Surfer has defeated THanos once. He was about to ? him.

The same Thanos that hurt Galactus, the same Thanos that was fighting Odin and Odin stated that fi their fight were prolonged long enough Thanos would win, the same Thanos that sons/sonned Surfer again and again and again and killed him with his bare hands and humbled him countless times.

I've never heard of Surfer beating Thanos, but regardless it's 1 time out of like 30, doesn't say much for his chances.

Oh and the same Darkseid that sons the Justice League, has defeated Superman outright and with ease a few times, and has stalemated Odin. Darkseid losing to Superman is complete PIS and jobbing and everyone knows it hence the name Jobberseid and the fact that everyone considers him Thanos level while Supes is nowhere near even herald level.

BTW same Darkseid that erases people from existence with his OE, and creates damn near Supes level people with that same OE, that has immense mental powers, and even better durability and good strength.

They would stomp based off of their powers and for Thanos, his showings.

Not to mention Thanos knows nearly all of them and all of their powers and is a mastermind prep artist.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Everyone has good showings and bad as u can see, but i guess u know ? about the heralds
  • DarkRaiden
    Everyone has good showings and bad as u can see, but i guess u know ? about the heralds

Bruh, I use consistency, Thanos is consistently much stronger than herald level as is Darkseid. He regularly spars with beings like Galactus, Odin, and even Mephisto. Surfer can't take either of them. Neither can the rest of the Heralds.

The difference is great.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Folks stay sleeping on my ? Darkseid
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks stay sleeping on my ? Darkseid

never even a DC fan like that

but even I know he was once THAT ?

until they regularly started to have him job to Superman