Gas companies raising prices to get obama out of office?

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Social Lounge
is it true that gas companies are plotting by raising gas prices to get obama out of office?

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    ? !

Once these prices go well over 4 dollars a gallon - we won't ever see gas prices at the high end of 3 dollars again, EVER.BTW gas prices were $3.91 less than two weeks ago in my area - now there &4.33...maybe even 4.53 I haven't been outside this Sunday morning yet. Food prices are going to skyrocket & of course this President will never be blamed for his poor leadership skills.....all those elite types are loving this & Obama loves those rich cats.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    is it true that gas companies are plotting by raising gas prices to get obama out of office?

Why would those who voted for Obama believe that - anyone who opposes President Obama is the real culprit - oil companies don't care about who's in the oval office - they've got all of us over the barrel & they can charge whatever price they want.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought a fukin moped that goes 85mph 8 dollars to fill up lasted a month
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    were they raising gas prices to get Bush out of office?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt this. Gas prices have been high before and after this ? been in office.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    aren't prices down
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prices have gotten better but i heard from people who are republican say,they raising prices and other things, making things seem bad under obama in order to get him out of office.im like things were ? up before obama got into office.there were even ceos of companies claiming they will fire employees if obama is re-elected.so now what does that tell you?alot of politics and BS has been going on after obama became president.alot of people have been laid off because they voted obama in office.the media arent going to tell you that part.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much big ? in this thread.....