STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Simple Guidelines To Produce Great Result With Clenbuterol

he commercial name for Clenbuterol is clen. Although it was originally invented for the ailments of lungs, especially for asthma, the latest use of Clenbuterol tablets widely covers the profession of Clenbuterol bodybuilding. The sportsmen are highly inclined towards Clenbuterol, owing to its magnanimous work on reducing body fat, as well as in augmenting the muscle mass.

The efficient usage of oxygen present in the blood is the secret behind the working principle of Clenbuterol. This feature attracts many bodybuilders and athletes, especially the amateurs towards Clenbuterol. The Hollywood celebrities too indulge in making the Clenbuterol bodybuilding popular. Some of the users get the ultimate gain from using Clenbuterol, but there are some who do not. Here is the checklist to use the Clenbuterol tablets in the best possible way. These tips would be definitely help the Clenbuterol bodybuilders, in shedding the extra fat. Buy Clenbuterol and follow some specific advice, you surely can get the ideal result.

If you intake Clenbuterol tablets in the exact dosage that is essential for your body, ensure to take it continuously for 3 subsequent weeks. Later, give a break off for 3 weeks.

It is wise to consume Clenbuterol during the morning hours, rather than the midday or the night. Although, there is no scientific proof for this fact, it seems to work efficiently.

Include heavy workouts in the daily routine. Consuming Clenbuterol tablets alone will not bring the result you dream for your physical fitness. Make sure to have proper exercise schedules to enhance your muscles and to reduce fat.

Adapt to a healthy and balanced eating plan. Some people consider that Clenbuterol bodybuilding is a magic process and do not welcome any change in the food habit. Certainly, you need to follow the diet prescribed for the bodybuilders or athletes or anyone who is interested in Clenbuterol bodybuilding.

Do not have the habit of weighing daily and get frustrated. If you weigh once per week, absolutely and positively you will find the changes in your weight, as it takes time to work in the body stream.

Clenbuterol Dosage
    This is an extremely important question as it is very important to control the amount of Clenbuterol you take depending on your response to it. Users should start a cycle by weaning themselves onto the required dosage and then weaning themselves off at the end of a cycle. Please see table below for more details.

Clenbuterol Cycle Length

Max 3 weeks on followed by three weeks off

Clenbuterol Dosage Guide

Woman: 40 – 80 mcg per day
    Men: 60 – 160 mcg per day

Clenbuterol Dosage Table – 3 Week Cycle

Please Note: To be followed by a 3 week off period

Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Men 40 40 40 60 60 60 80 80 100 100 100 120 120 100 100 80 80 60 60 40 40
    Woman 40 40 40 40 60 60 60 60 80 80 80 80 80 80 60 60 60 60 40 40 40

The dosages in the table above are only a guideline. Do not proceed directly to the maximum dosage without starting off on low dosages as this can cause a shock to your system. Please read our Clenbuterol side effects guide for a list of side effects and how to stop them.

How do I know I am taking the right dosage?

When you start taking clenbuterol you will feel the drug working in your body. You will feel your heart rate increase, your blood pressure will rise and you will feel like you body is working harder, which is exactly what clenbuterol is supposed to do. As you get 2-3 days into your cycle you should start feeling the drug working less, this it the point where you add an extra 20 mcg to your daily dosage. You can keep doing this until you reach your maximum dose (see above).

How often do i need to take Clenbuterol Tablets?

Clenbuterol should be taking once per day, in the morning. Please try to Avoid taking Clenbuterol in the evening as this may cause you to have some sleepless nights. Clenbuterol stays active for approximately 24 hours so you don’t need to take more than one dose.

• waterproof
    when using CLEN drink up to two gallons a day and eat 2 bananas and invest into some Taurine to keep the cramps away because if you dont, you will find out that those cramps aint no joke
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did Clen yo. I didn't like it. I would take it 20 minutes before I would work out. The suggested dosage is 2 even though I would sweat like crazy I in my mind said this aint ? . So what did I do? I took 3, damn near thought my heart was going to come out of my chest yo.
  • waterproof
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I did Clen yo. I didn't like it. I would take it 20 minutes before I would work out. The suggested dosage is 2 even though I would sweat like crazy I in my mind said this aint ? . So what did I do? I took 3, damn near thought my heart was going to come out of my chest yo.

lol @Jgutta damn bruh you just jumped the dosage up like that??????? I am about to go on CLEN cycle in Jan, either im going to do one week on, one week off total of 4 weeks on or i am going to do 3 weeks and 3 weeks off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and 2 weeks on, i havent decided yet.

i'm going to do 20mg for 2 days, 40 mg for two then up it to 60 mg to build up my tolerance.

How long you was on clen and how much weight you lost.
  • J-GUTTA
    waterproof wrote: »

lol @Jgutta damn bruh you just jumped the dosage up like that??????? I am about to go on CLEN cycle in Jan, either im going to do one week on, one week off total of 4 weeks on or i am going to do 3 weeks and 3 weeks off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and 2 weeks on, i havent decided yet.

i'm going to do 20mg for 2 days, 40 mg for two then up it to 60 mg to build up my tolerance.

How long you was on clen and how much weight you lost.

Yeah man I'm not a religious dude but I was lie "jesus christ why did I do that" LOL.
  • waterproof
    CYTOMEL-T3 (liothyronine)

t3-liothyronine-sodium1-640x480.jpgliquid-t3-60ml_8.jpg

Cytomel (liothyronine sodium)
    Cytomel is a synthetic T3 hormone. As you may already know, most natural T3 is not produced directly by your thyroid gland, but rather is converted from the T4 thyroid hormone. (8)

Cytomel T3 Weight Loss

Natural T3 is a regulator of the oxidative metabolism of energy producing substrates (food or stored substrates like fat, muscle, and glycogen) by the mitochondria. The mitochondria, as you will recall from your high school biology class, are usually referred to as the "cells powerhouses" because they produce ATP. Taking Cytomel (supplemental T3) greatly increases the uptake of nutrients into the mitochondria and also their oxidation rate (i.e. the rate at which they are burned for energy), by increasing the activities of the enzymes involved in the oxidative metabolic pathway. Everything is working harder, in other words, and more fuel is needed to supplement this increased work rate. Therefore, as you can guess, taking supplemental Cytomel will increase your bodys energy demands. And if you are in a hypocaloric state, you will begin burning even fatter primarily due to an increase in ATP. This increased ATP causes an increase in overall metabolic activity.

This is exactly what we want, and is why we would be taking thyroid hormones like Cytomel in the first place. If you arent taking anabolic steroids with your Cytomel, however, your body may start to eat away muscle to provide energy for you to function. Remember mitochondria/ATP arent very picky, but they are very efficient. What I mean by this is that they will use whatever is on hand to generate energy for your body to continue functioning, fat, protein, glucose; it doesnt matter to ATP, as long as theres something to give them energy. Taking this drug will increase their need to find something to burn to create this energy. Ergo, if we arent taking anabolic steroids while taking our T3, we may lose too much muscle, especially while dieting.

Thus we can see that there are many advantages to using Cytomel to optimize our metabolic rate. It will also increase your bodys ability to synthesize protein, but from what Ive seen personally, it acts as a catabolic when it isnt administered with anabolic steroids. It is often the last thing added into a precontest diet, as it has a reputation for getting rid of the last few percentages of bodyfat& the "sticky fat" as its called in bodybuilding, the fat that just doesnt want to leave you in the last few weeks of dieting. I think this is a poor use for this drug, and that it should be the first thing added into a diet to lose fat, as it will optimize your metabolic rate, which should be done at the outset of a diet, not after the calorie restriction has diminished your thyroid output and you are adding it in simply to replace what was lost.

Cytomel Side Effects
    Unfortunately, in all of the studies Ive seen, T3 also increased growth hormone production. (5)(6) As we all know, GH is also a strongly lipolytic compound, and this is another mechanism by which T3 may exert its effects, although I suspect this would only be a small percentage of its overall effects. This being the case, it has always been somewhat problematic to me to note that when GH and T3 are used together, the increased nitrogen retention normally found with GH use is negated. (7). If you were only using T3 and GH this may be a problem, but as Ive already stated, you are going to need some anabolic agents if you are using T3. And as you have read previously, I recommend the veritable anabolic/lipolytic orgy of Insulin, T3, Anabolic Steroids, GH, and insulin, for 100% maximum results in minimal time.

On the brighter side, and of special note to dieters, administration of T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue. As you know clenbuterol and similar compounds downregulate this receptor, so using T3 with your clen will help stave off or reverse this downregulation. (1)(2)(3)(4). I would still recommend taking your benadryl every third week, though.

Going off Cytomel

Finally, I would like to address the issue of recovery of your natural thyroid function after you stop taking cytomel. The horror stories of people on permanent thyroid replacement just arent true. I remember a few years ago, the rumor was circulating that the current Ms.Fitness had permanently shut off her thyroid gland, and was now fat and on thyroid hormone permanently. This is just another horror story based in nothing but conjecture and rumor, the studies Ive looked at have shown people recovering their thyroid hormone relatively quickly (within months, at most) after going off of several YEARS (!) of thyroid replacement therapy (10)(11). I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Is this unsafe? NO.

Cytomel Profile References:
    Catecholamines inhibit Ca(2+)-dependent proteolysis in rat skeletal muscle through beta(2)-adrenoceptors and cAMP. Navegantes LC, Resano NM, Migliorini RH, Kettelhut IC Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2001 Sep;281(3):E449-54
    Regulation of human adipocyte gene expression by thyroid hormone J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002 Feb;87(2):630-4 Viguerie N, Millet L, Avizou S, Vidal H, Larrouy D, Langin D.
    Alpha 2- and beta-adrenergic receptor binding and action in gluteal adipocytes from patients with hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism Metabolism 1987 Nov;36(11):1031-9 Richelsen B, Sorensen NS
    Regulation of beta 1- and beta 3-adrenergic agonist-stimulated lipolytic response in hyperthyroid and hypothyroid rat white adipocytes Br J Pharmacol 2000 Feb;129(3):448-56. Germack R, Starzec A, Perret GY
    Role of thyroid hormone in the control of growth hormone gene expression Braz J Med Biol Res 1994 May;27(5):1269-72. Volpato CB, Nunes MT.
    Low-dose T(3) improves the bed rest model of simulated weightlessness in men and women. Am J Physiol 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 1):E370-9 Lovejoy JC, Smith SR, Zachwieja JJ, Bray GA, Windhauser MM, Wickersham PJ, Veldhuis JD, Tulley R, de la Bretonne JA.
    Effects of long-term growth hormone (GH) and triiodothyronine (T3) administration on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance in normal man. Wolthers T, Grofte T, Moller N, Vilstrup H, Jorgensen. J Hepatol 1996 Mar;24(3):313-9
    Human Anatomy and Physiology, 6th Edition. John w. Hole jr.
    Physicians Desk Reference
    Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.
    Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN

• waterproof
    Cytomel for fat loss

79671.jpg

Even though problem could be debated, bodybuilding physiques have advanced significantly in the last two decades. Aside from the elevated muscle tissue, another primary characteristic that separates present day bodybuilders using their alternatives of 2 or 3 decades ago is body body fat percentage. In the sixties and seventies smashing the 10-percent barrier was considered phenomenal. However the average professional bodybuilder nowadays is walking onstage with body body fat rates lower within the two to three percent range. Around we want to express that better diet and much more advanced cardio machines would be the reason, we can not. Just like anabolic steroids result in dramatic increases in muscle growth, also have numerous bodybuilders switched to modern pharmacology to rip their physiques and increase body fat loss and frequently the drug of preference is Cytomel t3.

The very first factor we ought to explain is the fact that Cytomel isn't an steroid ointment but an artificial thyroid hormone. It's been made to resemble natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (T3). Inside a healthy person a thyroid problem produces two the body's hormones, L-thyroxine (T4) and L-trilodine~thyronine (T3). Since Cytomel is really a synthetic version of T3, it causes very similar effects in your body as though a thyroid problem would naturally increase T3 levels.

Doctors use Cytomel to deal with thyroid deficit (thyroid problems) the signs and symptoms which are rapid putting on weight, chronic fatigue, and numerous metabolic disorders. Body-builders use Cytomel for weight loss to stimulate basal metabolic rate, particularly to boost lipolysis or body fat burning. Initially Cytomel was just used a couple of several weeks before a bodybuilding contest to advertise body fat loss, however days many bodybuilders make use of the drug to remain "hard" all year round. Many bodybuilders also are convinced that low dosages of Cytomel increase the potency of anabolic steroids. Just like Growth hormones and blood insulin, there appears to become some kind of complete effect happening.

Cytomel Side Effects:
    Unwanted effects of the Cytomel include tachycardia and atrial arrhythmias, bone resorption, and loss of lean muscle mass. Secondary unwanted effects include insomnia, diarrhea, and nausea. These adverse responses are highly possible when the user takes high dosages.
    Observe that a number of its major unwanted effects connect with the heart. The reason being thyroid the body's hormones have significant effects on cardiac structures (including cardiac muscles) and systems that alter cardiovascular hemodynamics.
    Hyperthyroidism increases almost all cardiac functions including heartbeat and contractility, diastolic relaxation, and rate of ventricular pressure development. This leads to an elevated cardiac output up to 250 percent. These physiological changes are (probably) the effects of a rise in the expression of ATP along with a reduction in the expression of ATP’s inhibitor, phospholamban.

Another disadvantage to Cytomel is its catabolic ability. When Cytomel puts this ability on saved fats, it is really an resource. However, this turns into a liability if this puts this on bones and muscles. The negative outcome is bone resorption and muscle wasting (pointed out above). Furthermore, this drug also reduces GH’s nitrogen retention ability. So it is best to stack your cytomel cycle with moderate anabolic steroids suchs as anavar, winstrol, primobolan..

Cytomel Dosage:
    There's consensus among T3 users the dosage protocol with this particular drug would be to ramp up, and that means you start with minimum dosage then progressively move upward. However, you will find divergent opinions how lengthy the ‘gradually’ part ought to be. You will find individuals who say it ought to be every 72 hours, and more medicinal studies endorse it from one to two days. However, the user’s tolerance level ultimately determines the time period that's, when the user responds very well with Cytomel, then your dosage can progressively increase every 72 hours.

You shouldn't increase and lower the dosage throughout therapy because this causes fluctuations in hormonal levels, which further leads to hormonal discrepancy. The greater prudent practice would be to taper from the dosage. The minimum daily dosage of Cytomel(T3)is 5mcg and also the maximum is 100mcg.
    Cytomel intake isn't determined by body weight or gender, but instead around the individual’s bloodstream level. Which means that women may take exactly the same dosage volume and schedule as males.
    T3 common brand names: Cytomel, Thyrolar, Tiromel, Tertroxin.
  • waterproof
    Posted by BigAndy69 on elite;
    Disclaimer

T3 is not a drug that should be taken lightly. It's a very potent thyroid hormone. Messing with your natural hormone levels is very dangerous and unpredictable. The potential for complications is very high, and abuse can lead to thyroid disease and low thyroid output not only immediately upon discontinuation, but also later in life.

There is no such thing as safe use of T3 outside of a medical setting. There is only "safer" use. Use at your own risk.

Introduction: What is T3 and what are the side effects?

This article is pushing 2000 words, so here's a link for anyone who's interested: http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbo...roid/index.html

What about T4?

Bodybuilders should not use T4. It's a much weaker drug designed for long term use in patients with chronic thyroid disease. 100mcg of T4 corresponds to 25mcg of T3 and offers equivalent thyroid support; however, this does not translate to equal weight loss benefits. It has made itself on sources' lists simply because it is widely available and extremely cheap.

Is T3 catabolic?

It may shock many people to know that T3 is NOT catabolic per se. Corticosteroids are catabolic drugs that attack muscle tissue directly; T3 does not. It is a very potent calorie burner and it does not discriminate between carbohydrates, protein and fat. Unlike DNP, it has no protein sparing properties. T3 is also more likely to burn muscle than fat in lean users (10-12% BF), but this can be said for any extreme drop in caloric intake and uptake such as starvation diets (Caloric intake <10 X BW).

Muscle loss can be avoided with the use of anabolic agents. T3's alleged catabolic properties have become legendary. Excessive amounts of T3 (more than 75mcg), will have a very strong calorie burning effect, and since some bodybuilder use 150 mcg, it's easy to see why such misinformation has been so prevalent. The average bodybuilder will not need several grams of steroids to counter a reasonable dose of T3. There is no need to use more than 75mcg-100mcg. Going beyond this dose will cause more harm than good, as massive doses of steroids need to be used to counter the muscle loss, further stressing the body for minimal, if any additional benefits.

I think I've lost 20 lbs of muscle!

T3 can also give your muscles an extremely flat look and very soft feel. This side effect of extreme glycogen depletion can have a very profound psychological impact in bodybuilders. It often feels and looks like muscle loss when it's simply a lack of muscle "pump" because of restricted blood flow to that area and depletion of glycogen stores in muscles. Generally, carbohydrate loading does not solve this problem. "Pumping up" (or training for that matter) brings more blood into the muscles and is a temporary albeit effective solution. Clenbuterol and certain steroids can offset the lack of muscle pump because these drugs tend to "harden up" users by bringing more blood into to the muscles.

Are steroids absolutely necessary on T3?

This is very dependent on the user. Diet must be flawless, only reasonable doses should be considered (50mcg) and the user must know his body to a tee. Those who don't know what that last statement entails should not even consider T3. This is a veteran drug and should not be used by bodybuilders who are new to the game or do not have a deep understanding of how there bodies react to certain foods and training philosophies.

T3 can be used alone or better yet with Clenbuterol without fear of muscle loss in overly fat people (20-25% BF). This is not recommended, however, since these people will generally return to overeating upon discontinuation of their cycle and may likely end up with more weight than they started with.

How should I eat on T3?

Protein should be kept at 1.5-2g per lb of bodyweight. The majority of protein should come from lean meats. Shakes can be used, but should not be heavily relied on as they are more likely to be turned into glucose and used immediately for energy. Caloric reduction should come from carbs and fat only.

What is T3 used for?

Fat-loss: The main use for T3.

Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it's common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat.

• waterproof
    Can I permanently shutdown my Thyroid?

Simply put, NO, it can't happen. Natural thyroid production will be completely shutdown for a good period of time after using T3, but it will eventually recover. Bruce Kneller posted this study on the Testosterone website:

N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4
    Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy.
    Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

The pattern of thyrotropin secretion was analyzed in seven euthyroid women, before and after withdrawal of long-term thyroid hormone, by serial measurements of thyroid 131l uptake, serum thyroxine, tri-iodothyronine, and thyrotropin concentrations, and the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone. During exogenous hormone administration, 131l uptake was suppressed, and serum thyrotropin concentrations before and after administration of thyrotropin-releasing hormone were undetectable.
    After withdrawal of exogenous hormone, thyrotropin secretory function was transiently impaired, as indicated by undetectable basal thyrotropin concentrations together with absence of response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and subsequently by normal values of basal thyrotropin concentration and normal responses to releasing hormone while serum thyroxine and tri-iodothyronine concentrations were subnormal.
    Decreased thyrotropin reserve persisted for two to five weeks. Detectable values of serum thyrotropin (less than 1.2 muU per milliliter) and a normal 131l uptake usually occurred concurrently in two to three weeks. Serum thyroxine concentration returned to normal at least four weeks after hormone withdrawal.

Basically, it is extremely important to eat cleanly and keep up with cardio for at least 4 weeks and up to 6 weeks following a T3 cycle. It's also very important to ramp down properly and not use any drug that have an effect on metabolism and thyroid function, i.e. clen, Ephedrine, Steroids, DNP, T2…

Calories should be kept in check, even lowered in some cases, and High Intensity Cardio is a must; at least 20mins, 3times a week. L-Tyrosine can be used at 1-3g a day to help thyroid function, but its effectiveness is debatable.

Switching to a higher carb, lower fat and lower protein diet is crucial in helping your thyroid bounce back after a cycle. A three-day carb up would be a good idea following a T3 cycle. This study demonstrates how important carbohydrates are for normal thyroid function. (Note: Some people seem to think of carbs as Lucky Charms and toast when there are far better carb choices that won't make you look like the Michelin Man.)

Dietary-induced alterations in thyroid hormone metabolism during overnutrition.
    Danforth E Jr, Horton ES, O'Connell M, Sims EA, Burger AG, Ingbar SH, Braverman L, Vagenakis AG.

Diet-induced alterations in thyroid hormone concentrations have been found in studies of long-term (7 mo) overfeeding in man (the Vermont Study). In these studies of weight gain in normal weight volunteers, increased calories were required to maintain weight after gain over and above that predicted from their increased size. This was associated with increased concentrations of triiodothyronine (T3). No change in the caloric requirement to maintain weight or concentrations of T3 was found after long-term (3 mo) fat overfeeding. In studies of short-term overfeeding (3 wk) the serum concentrations of T3 and its metabolic clearance were increased, resulting in a marked increase in the production rate of T3 irrespective of the composition of the diet overfed (carbohydrate 29.6 +/- 2.1 to 54.0 +/- 3.3, fat 28.2 +/- 3.7 to 49.1 +/- 3.4, and protein 31.2 +/- 2.1 to 53.2 +/- 3.7 microgram/d per 70 kg). Thyroxine production was unaltered by overfeeding (93.7 +/- 6.5 vs. 89.2 +/- 4.9 microgram/d per 70 kg). It is still speculative whether these dietary-induced alterations in thyroid hormone metabolism are responsible for the simultaneously increased expenditure of energy in these subjects and therefore might represent an important physiological adaptation in times of caloric affluence. During the weight-maintenance phases of the long-term overfeeding studies, concentrations of T3 were increased when carbohydrate was isocalorically substituted for fat in the diet. In short-term studies the peripheral concentrations of T3 and reverse T3 found during fasting were mimicked in direction, if not in degree, with equal or hypocaloric diets restricted in carbohydrate were fed. It is apparent from these studies that the caloric content as well as the composition of the diet, specifically, the carbohydrate content, can be important factors in regulating the peripheral metabolism of thyroid hormones.

• waterproof
    A post cycle crash is inevitable; this is the time when your diet really matters.

So how do I cycle this stuff?

T3/clen/Anavar Cycle

Anavar is the single best steroid to stack with T3. Its anti catabolic properties are unmatched and it will not shut you down. There's nothing like simultaneous sex hormone and thyroid hormone shutdown; I bet it feels great. primobolan at 200mg a week would be a good substitute since it doesn't shut you down. dbol at 10-15mg taken in the morning can also be used but Arimidex must be included with the dbol. T3 increases the amount of beta-3-adregenic receptors (by 500%!) in white adipose tissue, i.e. the fat that covers muscle. Since clen exerts most of its effect on the same receptors; the combination with T3 would yield quite a strong synergistic effect. T3/clen may be too much for the heart in some people.

T3:

12.5mcg for 5-7 days (optional but recommended)

37.5mcg for 5 days
    75mcg for 15 days
    50mcg for 5 days
    37.5mcg for 5 days
    25mcg for 5 days
    12.5 mcg for 5 days
    6.25mcg for 5-7 days

clen:

30 days: 60-120mcg ED. Use clen from the first 37.5mcg dose to the last 25mcg dose. Ketotifen will make you more sensitive to clenbuterol so doses should be adjust accordingly.

Ketotifen:

Stacked with Clenbuterol, 2mg ED. This drug may not be an option for some people since it can make them extremely hungry. If this is the case, clen should be used 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Anavar:

Oxandrin;

15mg ED with 37.5mcg of T3,
    25mg ED with 75mcg of T3,
    20mg ED with 50mcg of T3.

Here's a more sensitive approach that can be used between cycles since it doesn't include AS:

BigAndy69's T3 Cycle:

The cycle can actually be used to add muscle mass or drop body fat depending on caloric intake. For gaining muscle mass, the Yohimbine and Anastrozole are not necessary.

W1-W4:

T3: 12.5mg ED
    clen: 60-100mcg ED
    Ketotifen: 2mg ED
    Anastrozole: 0.5mg ED
    Yohimbine: 10-15mg ED (maybe too much to handle in some)

Carb/Pro/Fat:

20-30/50-60/20

ALA: 1500mg ED
    Taurine: 3g ED

W5:

T3: 6.25mg ED

L-Tyrosine: 1-2g ED
    ALA: 2500mg ED
    Taurine: 3g ED

Carb/Pro/Fat:

50-60/20-30/20

(High Intensity Cardio)

W6:

Carb/Pro/Fat:

40/40/20

(High Intensity Cardio)

BigAndy69's T3 Post Cycle Therapy (4-6 weeks):

Initial 3 day carb up:

Carbs: 1.75g X BW
    Protein: 0.75g X BW
    Fat: 0.25g X BW

Supplements:

L-Tyrosine: 1-3g ED
    Flaxseed oil + Fish oil: 20g total ED

Diet: >50% Carbs/ 30% Protein/ <20% Fat, calories at maintenance (+ or - 12 X BW)

High intensity cardio: 75-80% of Max Heart Rate; 15-20 min 3-4 times a week.

No Steroids, Ephedrine, clen, T2, DNP, or anything that has an effect on metabolism. Moderate doses of caffeine can be used before cardio.

Anything Else I should know?

T3 should be taken on an empty stomach, in the morning. If more than 50mcg is being taken, then it should be split through the day.

BigAndy69

References:

N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4
    Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy.
    Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

Dietary-induced alterations in thyroid hormone metabolism during overnutrition.
    Danforth E Jr, Horton ES, O'Connell M, Sims EA, Burger AG, Ingbar SH, Braverman L, Vagenakis AG.

A paradigm of experimentally induced mild hyperthyroidism: effects on nitrogen balance, body composition, and energy expenditure in healthy young men.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1997 Mar;82(3):765-70 (ISSN: 0021-972X)
    Lovejoy JC; Smith SR; Bray GA; De Lany JP; Rood JC; Gouvier D; Windhauser M; Ryan DH; Macchiavelli R; Tulley R
    Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge 70808, USA. lovejoj@mhs.pbrc.edu.

Metabolism 1981 Aug;30(8):783-91
    Whole body leucine and lysine metabolism studied with [1-13C]leucine and [alpha-15N]lysine: response in healthy young men given excess energy intake.
    Motil KJ, Bier DM, Matthews DE, Burke JF, Young VR.

Rubio A, et al. "Thyroid hormone and norepinephrine signaling in brown adipose tissue. II: Differential effects of thyroid hormone on beta 3-adrenergic receptors in brown and white adipose tissue." Endocrinology 1995 Aug;136(8):3277-84
  • J-GUTTA
    Okay 2 more weeks and I'm crossing that line so like Proof said it's continuous research and I asked this one cat that's a beast so he e-mailed me the following

Off season. NO DBOL, TREN, A BOMBS, WINNY, CLEN,STICK TO TEST.
    Cypionate once a wk 250ml each
    Propionate twice a wk 100ml each
    Enanthate once a wk 250ml each
    Decca Twice a month to help joints/ligaments.

12 to 16 WEEK MEET PREP.
    Cypionate 3 times wk
    Propionate 4 times a wk
    Enanthate 3 times a wk

For strength run A bombs and or Dbol first 3 weeks and last 2 weeks. We
    loved your idea of front and back loading.

If you run trenACE 3 times a wk 100ml each, if you run trenE 2 times a
    wk, do not run tren for more than 8 weeks, so we also suggest back
    loadin it.
    Decca: 12 wks twice a week 250ml each, if you cant find 250 ml go every
    other day for 8 weeks with 200mls.

Mikes recommendations

wks. 1-3 50 ABOMBS. a day
    wks 1-12(or16) CYP 3 times a week
    wks 4-12 tren ace 3 times a week
    or
    wks 8-16 tren ace 3 times a week
    wks 10-12 50 ABOMBS. a day

after your run tren and or decca run a PCT. either nolv, clomid and then
    add HCG, this will help your nuts.

WARNING TREN AND CLEN TOGETHER CAN ? U.. TREN ENLARGES THE HEART AND
    CLEN MAKE THE WALLS OF YOUR HEART THINNER.

SO If you run a 16 week program i recommend this..
    1-4wks CLEN.
    1 TO 8wks TEST E 200 OR 250ML A WEEK. < YOU DONT NEED MORE.

9 TO 16wks TEST E 200 OR 250 A WEEK AND TREN 100ML EVERY OTHER DAY. <
    MONDAY, WEDS, FRIDAY.

if you run 12 weeks.

1 TO 6 TEST E 200 OR 250 A WEEK AND TREN 100ML EVERY OTHER DAY. < MONDAY,
    WEDS, FRIDAY.
    <<<<<take a week off before starting clen>>>
    wk 7 run test e 200 or 250 a wk

8wk to 12wk test e 200 or 250 a wk and add the CLEN for as long as u need.
    remember to get a PCT...
  • waterproof
    @Jgutta welcome to the DARKSIDE bwahhhhhhhhhhh, lol.... on the real i wish you well on your cycle. when you start your cycle either make a thread so i can follow you or if you want to post your cycle in here please do because on my next cycle around march (my 20 week cycle ends in dec) im going to post my cycle

so i see 2 different cycles in your post which one or you planning on doing and what you going to run for your PCT
  • J-GUTTA
    I'm going to do an 8 week Tren with a slight touch of test.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niqqas gettin huge out here on some mutant ?

@waterproof do you compete, or you just using these to reach fitness goals?
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    I'm going to do an 8 week Tren with a slight touch of test.

a great stack, but if you is a first time user, i suggest to start the test first and use it for 12-16 weeks and add the tren the 2nd month because so you will know how the test feel and what sides you will get if you get it, then you know how the test fell because if you use test-E it takes 4-6 week to kick in some that's why you should run test for 12-16 weeks.

8 weeks of test you will just getting started when you end, but when the test kick in and you see the body change it's beautiful the strength gains and muscle gain and body changing every week, man it's lovely.

for the tren remember to drink 2-3 gallons of day, get some taurine and enjoy the night sweats, lol........

tren run it for 8 weeks for a first time user
  • waterproof
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    niqqas gettin huge out here on some mutant ?

@waterproof do you compete, or you just using these to reach fitness goals?

@Rodriguezz i want to get ? HUGE, get down to 230 then get to 260-270 pounds of ? granite muscle
  • LUClEN
    I'm tryin to get up on some Flinstones Chewable steroids
  • LUClEN
    On a side note i've gained some
    Nice size in the arms and back over the past month ... But having increased calories i got added weight in the midsection
    Now too.

Would clen be the best choice for trying to get rid of fat w/o losing too much of my muscle?
  • waterproof
    On a side note i've gained some
    Nice size in the arms and back over the past month ... But having increased calories i got added weight in the midsection
    Now too.

Would clen be the best choice for trying to get rid of fat w/o losing too much of my muscle?

@Rodriguezz first of all if you want to lose fat without losing too much musle, first of all up your BCCA intake, take bcaa caps before and after your workouts, then go buy some BCCA in powder form and put it in your water and sip on that when you work out. and up your leucine by some leukic or l_4i-1015.png and some liver tabs and yes clen will help get ridding of fat without losing muscle
  • waterproof

i know some boys that pop D-bol and A-bombs like pez candy, lol.........
  • J-GUTTA

You know them daily pill reminders old people have for when they get old I know this cat that does one of those each day.

@proof right now I'm taking milk thistle and fish oil to prep.
  • waterproof

You know them daily pill reminders old people have for when they get old I know this cat that does one of those each day.

@proof right now I'm taking milk thistle and fish oil to prep.

yo i have one of those daily pill reminders too, but i got a big vitamin box case, continue to take those support supplements during the cycle and add some

HAWTHORNE BERRY TO KEEP YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IN CHECK
  • waterproof
    MY TAKE ON RUNNING A CLENBUTEROL / T3 CYCLE

First off I’d like to state that T3 (Cytomel) is catabolic as hell. I won’t get into the science behind it but I’ll just say that if you are not on AAS and decide to run a Clen / T3 only cycle, you run the risk of being forced into a catabolic state and losing quite a bit of muscle-this is espically true if you are dieting and doing a lot of cardio. My suggestion is to always run a lower dose T3 and run as part of an AAS cycle.

Clenbuterol (Clen) is used by many for weightloss. Clen can be used alone (I have actually gotten to the point where I run Clen 2 weeks on/1 week off throughout every cycle I run!) or for a more effictive and more rapid loss of body fat (bf) it can be stacked with Cytomel (T3). Clen should not be taken long term. If you plan on using for more than 8-10 days consecutive you will need to begin a Benadryl or Keto regemin. I just use Benadryl (50mg b-4 bed every night). If you want to know the beta-2 receptor relationship between Benadryl and Clen, you’re gonna need to start Clen dosage in the low range (25-40mcg) and gradually increase dosage as you grow used to the sides. I don’t dose above 100mcg daily. I wouldn’t recommend exceeding 140mcg (Remember, like DNP Clen is a thermogenic and should be treated w/ respect, caution and if you are not educated on/about Clen, research up b-4 jumping on board.

T3-

Your thyroid produces many different hormones, but the hormone of main interest here is T3.T4 is not worth the energy it takes to swallow the capsule, so IMO, I wouldn’t even consider T4 as an option. A Clenbuterol cycle will be enhanced by adding T3, but its not a “must do.”

As with Clenbuterol, T3 Cytomel should not be taken for long periods of time with no breaks in-between. It really should be taken on a time on-time off cycle. For example; 2weeks of Clen/T3 then one week off…If you use T3 for more than 3 weeks with no signifigant off time you risk a permanent thyroid insufficiency. Since it can have an effect on thyroid function, a check with a physician is highly recommended to ensure your thyroids are healthy to start with; before beginning Clenbuterol and T3 Cytomel usage. (very important)Much like the dosage of your Clenbuterol, T3 Cytomel should also be started at lower level and slowly increased. The most common starting dosage is 25 mcgs (espically if using AAS along with). Every two days add 25mcg, not to exceed a daily dose of 100mcg.(Remember kids…T3=muscle loss at higher dosages so I say keep it low and please just try to cycle during your AAS cycle). At the end of three weeks, or less depending on your planned cycle, you need to taper it off gradually as well.

Clenbuterol usage not only results in fat being metabolized, but it also can aid in protein synthesis/uptake. If you are not already injesting 1 gram per lb of body weight of protein you should start when on a Clen/T3 cycle.

I threw this together to clear up any “grey areas” some may have regarding a Clen/T3 stack. It’s quite simple, but one should really focus on keeping cycles short and to the point. Very important we stay with time on/time off cycle…I like two weeks on, one week off for the better part of the 1st 3/4 of an AAS cycle.

I’m not a physician and this info is for entertainment purposes only. Good luck! .
  • waterproof
    MOTIVATON BY HEAVY IRON (WANT TO BE A FREAK)

Want to be a freak? You're in luck. I'm ? and going to tell you but let's face it. You don't really want this do you? Want to be a FREAK?

Really?

Want the girls dropping thier jaw when you walk in the room? Want the guys saying WTF when they see you? Want her down on her knees in front of you telling you how hot your abs look before she takes you in her mouth?

Really?

Yeah, most guys do but they don't want to work for it. Face it. Most guys are lazy, don't want to sacrifice and can't eat strict for a week. I'm not going to ? you guys in this thread. I will lay it all out but the truth is we don't really want it bad enough. We say we do until we are 45 minutes into our tenth cardio session that week. WE say it until our muscles hurt so bad there are tears in our eyes and we give up. We want it until we have to eat fish for the 4th time that day...I say I want it but I ? love beer more, so I drink...I say I want to be a FREAK but I don't want to work for it. I'm 10 weeks into a blast and my will feels broken...I can't go on, or can I??? Do I really want this life? No time but time to train. Time to cook, Time to grocery shop, Time to tan. ? !!! Not fish and shakes again...? my life.

I walk past the mirror and catch a glimpse. MY obliques are chiseled. My veins look like spider webs all over my body. I catch her looking at me at work, at the store, at the gym. Guys ask me what I'm on. I can't take it. i'm on a ? starvation diet and a ? load of cardio but that's not what they want to hear. They want to hear what drugs to take...You PM me every ? day. Same questions over and over. ITS NOT THE DRUGS ? !!! Or is it??? Yes and no. Can you take the sides?

Really??? 2 ? weeks from now you will PM me again whining. I can't sleep. I can't eat like this. I can't do that much cardio. I can't. I can't... THEN STOP PM'ing ME!!!! I can't help you. You don't ? want this! Just admit it! You don't ? want this. Its hard. It hurts. You have no social life. You are in the gym when your buddies are drinking beer. You are doing cardio when guys are lying on the couch. You spend your last $50 on protein powder and a bottle of prop. I know all this because I am you. I want it for 2-3 months then I give up. ? 10 sessions of cardio a week. ? eating fish. ? taking pills so I can sleep from all the insomnia from the tren.

Its ok. Get some sleep. wake up and pin. ? I love to pin. Push in more oil. I love it. My lunches are packed. Off to work. Train after work. Get the pump. Here they come. What are you on??? Not this again... I'm on a crazy train. ? my life but ? I look good and I can lift a ? load of weight. Go ahead. ? with me. I will make fast work of you...The tren is in my head. Is she cheating on me? How much sleep did I get last night? 5 hours max. Pin some GH and prop and tren. ? , I need some caffeine. Ok, double espresso. Time to train.

So IF IF IF you can handle the work, cardio and diet not to mention the sides. Then what??? Drugs of course.

You want that freaky bodybuilder look and your g3netics are average like me???

Its actually quite simple but it takes a focus so strong and focused most give up in a few months if not sooner.

? , where am I? Oh yeah the drugs. One word... Trenbolone. How lo0ng can you take it??? Don't cry to me in 3 weeks when you can't sleep. I don't give a ? . I can't sleep either. Time for some Xanax. Maybe some whiskey. Most guys give up on tren right when its getting good. 9 weeks in and man your body is changing. The girls want you. Give me some Cialis, prop and more tren...How high can I go. 500mg tren per week and I look in the mirror. Who is this??? I don't even look the same. I need some mast. maybe some win, var, halo. ? I look like carved stone..;.lol, Im ? but its all true. Do you want to be a freak? Man the ? up and start working for it ? .

Prop, tren and an oral is a good start. The question is HOW LONG CAN YOU RUN THIS??? Tren at 9 weeks 500mg per week and you are crazy. Eat, train, pin, sleep....over and over. Im feeling insane. just 6 more weeks. Its 4 months now..... Im sub 10% and huge. Not skinny. Huge and lean...How much longer can I go. I want to look like the guy on the cover of the magazine. REALLY??? Eat some more fish and do some more cardio...? ? ...

Do you really want to be a freak??? Really...?
  • waterproof
    MOTIVATON BY HEAVY IRON pt 2 (WANT TO BE A FREAK)

I walk past them every day at the gym. Same guys doing the same routine looking the exact same as they did 3 months ago. Talking during sets and even while doing cardio. It isn't work, it's ? social time for them. I can't be social at the gym. I'm not built for it and I don't want it. I'm there to work, to train, to push my body beyond what the average guy can do.

A few guys are there working like a bulldozer at a construction site. Heavy ass poundage's, sweat running down and out of breath they push another rep. I see the pain in their faces and the strain on their bodies. My turn mother ? . Time to WORK. I warm up imagining the set before I do it. The steroids are pulsing through my body. The tabs dissolved under my tongue. ? how I love the taste of D-bol or Anadrol while walking in the gym. I have been pushing the caffeine and getting in the food. I'm ready. I don't pin ? ass doses. I'm jacked to the max. A gram is child's play. I need to push in just a little more oil. 1,200mg, 1,500mg that week. Maybe a bit more. ? it, just fill the barrel all the way and shoot. I am making changes everyday. I don't want to be the same. I can't be the same.

The steel is cold in my hands. I pump out a few fast sets. Load the weight up. Maybe I will get 4 reps. Maybe 5. I look at the guy picking up a chick at the gym. He weighs a buck fifty. What a ? joke. This isn't a bar its a ? place of employment. I'm here to WORK. ? the chicks. I don't need a girl right now. I need to train. I lift the weight off and it feels heavy. I grind out 6 reps. Hell yeah! I'm just getting started. OH ? . Here comes some guy telling me how good I look. Looks like he has never trained a day in his life. I ignore his questions and turn up my iPod. I'm trying to concentrate. Get the ? away from me my mind screams. I have to be cool. Don't want to get kicked out of the gym....again...I feel rage inside me. Good. Channel it. Put it to use. Hit the set again. I don't want to be the guy who shows up and goes through the motions. I want to make changes. ? the pain is bad tonight. Lactic acid is heavy in my muscles. Ok, enjoy the pain. Like it. Its good. Trick your mind. I like the pain. I want the pain. I'm grinding out slow heavy ass reps. It burns but I tell myself its good. My rest between sets is minimal. I have done 5 sets but the guy talking to the chick has done none. ? he is tiny.

I walk over to the next bench and load up some more weights. I see a monster walking by. He is covered in sweat. He nods. I nod back. Nothing is said. We are both in the same place. We are there to train not talk. He asks for a spot with one word. spot? I nod and ask how many. He says 5 reps. He pushes out 8 with a few forced reps. My turn. The night goes by slow. Its work. Its hard but I have a pump. Time for cardio. I take a ? and get on the treadmill. Bump up the incline and speed. The guy two machines down is walking like he is strolling through the park. He's reading a ? book. Hell, I can barely read the numbers in front of me on the machine. I am feeling my lungs burn. Just 40 more minutes to go...? my life. Ok, go to that place in your mind far away. I look down and 15 minutes has gone by in what seems like seconds. Good. Go to that place some more. I am absolutely covered in sweat. My shirt looks like I pulled it out of a bucket of water. I finally finish and get off the treadmill.

Its late and I'm hungry. I feel dizzy. I walk out of the gym. and go get some food. Everyone is obese. I can't believe how fat everyone is. They are pigs. I am in a world of fat people. How can these lazy ? stand it? I feel hate. Why do I hate these fat ? ? Its weird but I feel like yelling at them to wake up. The girls are looking at me again. One stops me and touches the ropes for veins in my arm and says nurses must love me when they draw my blood. Its funny but she is right. They do say that. I'm a freak. Its exactly what I want. I'm walking art. My art. My sculpture. Its who I am....Just another day...a day of work to become a FREAK.