Dope video of Lebron's passing ability (From High school until now)

Options
KeepOnPushing
KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
the whole video is fire , it's kinda long but worth it (nh)

lebron-james-high-school-player-making-of-an-mvpjpg-c2ee76d2543e2503_large.jpg

lebron-james-Orlando-Magi-001.jpg

2012-10-25T144210Z_1_CBRE89O14UF00_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-NBA-PREVIEW-HEAT_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

(Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-zhe-5ORA

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I love passing.. ? is a major part of my game I got that natural flair to my passing game....
    As much as it is a skill.. . it is also a will you can definitely see the magic influence ..that pass at 5:18 was ? .. and so was that pass at 8:50 that ? had a vapor trail
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    I love passing.. ? is a major part of my game.. As much as it is a skill.. it is also a will you can definitely see the magic influence ..that pass at 5:18 was ? ..

Same here , i'd rather see a trill pass than a ill shot .

it's always goat to see the defense confused As f*ck after you just made the play easier for your own team by setting someone up for a easy bucket
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love passing.. ? is a major part of my game.. As much as it is a skill.. it is also a will you can definitely see the magic influence ..that pass at 5:18 was ? ..

Same here , i'd rather see a trill pass than a ill shot .

it's always goat to see the defense confused As f*ck after you just made the play easier for your own team by setting someone up for a easy bucket

Hell yah and have dudes at the park like.. what the... how the..
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice video

still Kobe's passing and playmaking (when he wants to)>>>>>lebron
  • KeepOnPushing
    Options
    nice video

What does this thread have anything to do with Kobe? nobody even mentioned him ..he's a good passer as well but damn ya'll cant go in those threads without mentioning one of the other??
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Kobe stans can't go a thread without mentioning him.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His All-Around game is definitely special.

One thing I will say, he could make the absolute most basic pass to an open guy, and announcers go bat ? crazy like "Aww.. Did you see that pass? So unselfish and such a great a passer" -- It's like they've dumbed down the game because apparently, people can't make the most basic of plays/passes, which should happen every time.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron passing is average in the old share the ball nba, but in today's ball hog nba it seems much better than it is....Steve Nash takes a dump on this video, rondo sharts on it as we'll....Lebron is a Nike produced hype machine, never seen him do anything that was that special passing wise.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lebron passing is average in the old share the ball nba, but in today's ball hog nba it seems much better than it is....Steve Nash takes a dump on this video, rondo sharts on it as we'll....Lebron is a Nike produced hype machine, never seen him do anything that was that special passing wise.

that's when you know he's good at passing when you have to compare a SF passing ability to a PG's passing ability

stop trolling bruh , Lmao at Lebron being a "Average passer"

damn ya'll gotta get that hate up out ya'll system , ? can't be healthy
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    His All-Around game is definitely special.

One thing I will say, he could make the absolute most basic pass to an open guy, and announcers go bat ? crazy like "Aww.. Did you see that pass? So unselfish and such a great a passer" -- It's like they've dumbed down the game because apparently, people can't make the most basic of plays/passes, which should happen every time.

because he could always shoot the contested jumpshot like well you already know who i'm referring to
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here with the trolling. Appreciate lebron's passing or GTFOH
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn kobe has hands down the worst fans they mad insecure

I made a thread like this but I believe that trash can above me deleted it.Salute to the king and his sick passing ability

8122231074_fbd1ebd6a9_o.gif

His passing ability is so respected he jukes ? cuz they think he gonna pass it

Kfw7vo.gif

This one of my favorites cuz he passed it thru 4 defenders
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice video

Word son

Kobe's passing out of Quadruple teams with a second left on the shot clock (when he wants to) >>>>> Lebron