Jay-Z Vs. Fat Joe: Beef At Rucker Park (Documentary)

RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Matter of fact I don't wanna speak about the Rucker"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i saw this a few months ago. Jay was stylin on ? , I would've been on the same BS if I had those connects
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do they still have these games?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished watching..? wasz ill
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    i like the fact that ? come an be humble...or no-name local ? will humble you

and the fact ? keep dumb ? in check
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    i like the fact that ? come an be humble...or no-name local ? will humble you

and the fact ? keep dumb ? in check

Yea that stood out to me too.. dealing with Hood ? and no fighting.. just guys having fun with NBA players.. didn't Durant score like 69 in the rucker earlier this year?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @the end of the day fat joe be bagging me up he knows damn well jay cant move like he can ... if joe star power was as big as jayz its no way fat joe himself could do the things he do like just chillin in the rucker and no one even approaches him ..... thats cause yo star power aint like that ............ and your not hiding from goons and thugs when your star shines as bright as jayz he needs security control for his fans ...................... most of the people that are a fan of fat joes, chances are they are an even bigger fan of jayz .................. but cats just always want thier opinion to shine ............... but that bus stuff was some BS tho ...... but everything else joe talking about lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    @the end of the day fat joe be bagging me up he knows damn well jay cant move like he can ... if joe star power was as big as jayz its no way fat joe himself could do the things he do like just chillin in the rucker and no one even approaches him ..... thats cause yo star power aint like that ............ and your not hiding from goons and thugs when your star shines as bright as jayz he needs security control for his fans ...................... most of the people that are a fan of fat joes, chances are they are an even bigger fan of jayz .................. but cats just always want thier opinion to shine ............... but that bus stuff was some BS tho ...... but everything else joe talking about lol

i was going to say this...but though it was going to go over the young IC minded heads.

? worth maybe a few mill compared to half a bill
    local star compared to international star
    building a strong NYC team compared to building a national team
    building a record lable compared to building a business conglomerate

nobody is talking that ruckers game anymore joe...but people are talking about the stadium jay built.

so you can have you five minutes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

i was going to say this...but though it was going to go over the young IC minded heads.

nobody is talking that ruckers game anymore joe...but people are talking about the stadium jay built.

Also, keeping in mind Jay-Z was on tour at the time.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in here acting all bitter and ? the documentary is about a tournament in 2003 so thats what Fat Joe was talking about.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

its as few Old IC minds in the building lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd agree with you if this was some kind of tour or something going across the country, but in that area Joe's name probably rings out as much as Jay's. For a while he was a fixture at the Rucker, so everyone that used to go there knew him.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man Jay was ? for that ? ... if u say u gonna do something do it.... do run and hide behind status. fanswere disappointed cuz of that ? ?
  • boss jay
    boss jay Members Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    Im da proud new owner of the nets/ no diploma/ no regrets/ dont even talk about da rucker muthafukka/

-Jay -Z (Tennis)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u wacking the post but its true. fans were out there pumped to see Jay and Joes teams play and this ? dont show... selfish ? ? . esp after talking all that ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    u wacking the post but its true. fans were out there pumped to see Jay and Joes teams play and this ? dont show... selfish ? ? . esp after talking all that ?
    You're talking like there wasn't a blackout. You're talking like everything that Jay-Z had set up wasn't intended for one day only. You're talking like LeBron, McGrady, Shaq, and all the other players could easily adjust their schedule.

You're talking about millionaires who had ? to do. By the time the game had been rescheduled, Jay wasn't even in the country. You act like he just ran from competition. The blackout ? things up big time. Just because Fat Joe didn't have ? else to do that day don't mean everybody else didn't either.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    ? had a vacation already booked. Just saying.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    two-jay-zs-at-a-basketball-game.jpg
    Somebody ? that white dude behind Jay Z up.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    That convo that Fat Joe, Shaq, and Jay Z had on Hot 97 (I think) was hilarious.

"how are you gonna stop me from walking in Harlem when I'm flying into Harlem" - Shaq.

At the end of the day, Jay Z's team not playing b/c they wanted their way (or however it went down) was suspect. Such a shame that game was never played.

The blackout that summer was crazy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    man Jay was ? for that ? ... if u say u gonna do something do it.... do run and hide behind status. fanswere disappointed cuz of that ? ?

Did you watch the documentary?

Joe wanted to flex his muscles, had a moment, ? up things for players and fans.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of ? didnt actually watch that documentary....like NBA stars and ? like Jay got days on end to waste at the Rucker. There was a blackout....game didnt go down, oh well.
  • jayeight
    jayeight Members Posts: 119
    I heard fat joe cracked a bottle on hov's head back in the days.