Celtics Vs Heat Thread.......

Options
ToWn_DrUnK
ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
damn celtics are lookin old even tho they the better team look like the younger heat giving them trouble

Comments

• drbeef
    drbeef Members Posts: 213
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rasheed wallace's work ethic makes me throw up
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drbeef wrote: »
    rasheed wallace's work ethic makes me throw up

i think he thought he jsut come in and wont have to do much so why he outta shape man they jsut look old...i think think they gonna win the series jsut too many stars..if ray allen catch fire its ova i want heat to win tho
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is my upset for the first round, Heat are winnin this series with Wade backpackin them ?
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is my upset for the first round, Heat are winnin this series with Wade backpackin them ?

i agree but i dont want the heat kinda cuz cavs will sweep them i think celtics got a better chance to beat cavs
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea the c's are old we need young talent instead of being a grave yard for old stars
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    i agree but i dont want the heat kinda cuz cavs will sweep them i think celtics got a better chance to beat cavs

Id rather see Cleveland Miami for the Wade VS Bron matchup them two go crazy facin each other. I think the celtics pose more of a threat but I think after this series theyll be too tired to do much more than the heat would to Cleveland
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea the c's are old we need young talent instead of being a grave yard for old stars

ya lucky ya got rondo if it wasnt for him damn lol
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My heat are doing it big yall I predict an upset, Wade anit even putting up huge #s and they leading them C's
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    My heat are doing it big yall I predict an upset, Wade anit even putting up huge #s and they leading them C's

Still gonna need 2-3 40 point games from Wade to pull out a upset
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options

but really it aint a upset just celtics have more old hall of famers but if o-'neal and michael step up its a even series
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Still gonna need 2-3 40 point games from Wade to pull out a upset

Naw Wade don't need to drop them super all star type #s to beat the C's, he will need that against The Cavs next round though.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw Wade don't need to drop them super all star type #s to beat the C's, he will need that against The Cavs next round though.

he gonna need 45-50 against cavs to have a chance he jsut cant lose his cool if they play the cavs and get all mad jsut play smart his teammates gonna ? him off tho
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    but really it aint a upset just celtics have more old hall of famers but if o-'neal and michael step up its a even series

Well I always believe in the Heat since they got D-Wade on their team with him, all things are possible, but I said upset since you know most the media got the Celtics winning against Miami.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I always believe in the Heat since they got D-Wade on their team with him, all things are possible, but I said upset since you know most the media got the Celtics winning against Miami.

not alot of them tho heat got a chance cuz d-wade,... i want them to win tho i just feel bad that foo need at least a decent night in and night out play even sumone like odom will be a big ass help to heat..i feel wade i used to play on teams where its like wtf man come on lol
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man Wade got like 6 turn overs now he's dribbling the ball way too much, I'll give the C's credit they came back hard especially Pierce.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Heat are pathetic.
  • CMac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? !!!!!!!! How the ? did Haslem miss a wide open dunk???? What the ? is happening???
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol at ? thinking the heat have a chance to win this series
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Wade is overrated...well, in the sense he can win a series alone.
    He needs to thank Shaq for his one right he has.

Miami sucks. Blow that sh*t up and start over.
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pierce is a cry baby ? toughen up.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Garnett is such a ? . He better atleast get a fine.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao, uh oh ? just got gangsta.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol who said this was gonna be the series most likely to have a fight in that other thread? Ms Cleo-like lol
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    KG is a straight ? he elbows Richardson and then runs away and leaves big baby against the entire heat organization
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    q rich was about to wash kg he jus came over to check on pp smh