What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's missing in rap right now

2»

Replies

• Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That street shit that hardcore fif shit.I dont want to hear trash midgets like k lamar or corny niggas who cant rap like j cole

Wu Block will be in here in a few weeks and fif needs to drop another tape
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    versatility..

everybody wanna follow the blueprint of the nigga thats making money.

no one wants to be the one to stand alone. thats why i kinda like drake...he kinda stands alone but hes gettin sucked into the thug tough talk shit too.

hiphop is also missing loyal fans...

to many niggas get on some jealousy type shit or some he didnt respond to a diss so i dont like him no more emotional shit.

think about 50 vs kanye
    niggas cant tell me 50 is still corny when he constantly drops heat on his mix tapes but not good radio friendly music like niggas still listen to the radio. niggas was buying two and three kanye albums just to spite 50 and make kanye win.

50 is corny

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

genocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its needs more diversity
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do agree that hiphop is missing it's regional sound and that's because rappers grew up today listening to everything. You got niggas like Asap sounding like a southern nigga, J Cole and Jay E sound like NY niggas, etc.

God music is good music though.

I also think a big problem with hiphop is rappers and crews don't have their in house producers anymore. As soon as a producer gets popular, everyone runs to him trying to get that sound that's hot right now.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    StillFaggyAF
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    We are missing positive music that is uplifting and songs that can be used in an anime.

lol funny you mentioned that my nephews are anime fiends ... and they put me on to this dude that does that ... he found a nice little niche to get his rhymes out and his content is connecting the youth ... and hes getting mad plays on the youtube ......... hes got a nice lane folks is sleepin on

Yeah, we need to have more rappers with more range. Rap is basically poetry with rthmyn, right? So we should have a ton of well diverse elements of rap.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree with usmarine and ptowndonte, inhouse producers are a must. i see a trend to go back to that tho, if only cuz its cheaper

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Individuality and creativity as well as being outspoken too many yes men
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

• starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A female rapper that can spit like lauryn, I dunno if this generation would embrace someone like that or not.
    tumblr_mhpoqebgSs1s1wxobo1_400.gif
  • I MISS RAP LIKE THIS IF MEEK DID JOINTS LIKE THIS I WOULD ROLL WITH HIM HARD
  • THIS IS SOME DEEP REAL RAP
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game has 5 things missing

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan nigga spit hot fire
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

The rap game needs this
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088jayeight
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    After further examination, i came to the conclusion that...

tumblr_mc602gItlj1rgwr4vo1_500.jpg

is all I care about. Thank you.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.