Halloween memories

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mann I remember I never threw eggs cause we was so broke growing up, ? used to get them McDonalds money certificates and actual money sometimes would be the ? and this one time this cracka tried to get me and my cousins to hop in his station wagon talmbout he got candy. We all looked at each other like really? We was 8 but we wasn't stupid. Drop some halloween stories in here.

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me and 2 homies had been into halloween mischief, more than just trick or treating for the past 2 years...

egging...toilet papering everything, smashing pumpkins (goat) and all kinda vandalism..

1 year we decided to step our game up to candy jacking and did it successfully...

after about 5 or 6 victims but we got cocky and greedy and decided to target this group of kids instead of getting them 1 @ a time like we had been...

we ran up on them and tried to snatch their bags and they started screaming loud as ? like it was a kidnapping..

we gave up after a few seconds and retreated to a near by park...instead of going home (swag)

about 5 minutes later the cops show up, tell us we "fit the description" and long story short...

i got arrested for grand theft, bag snatching... @ 13 wearing a batman costume... fail.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I remember being 17 going to a halloween party at a friends from school. It was a great party, got ? up so bad I could not walk home. I lived maybe 3 miles from the party and we ended up walking home cause my homeboy had his car jacked. He gave some older ? the keys so she can go to the store and get more beer and she never came back, lol. What a dumb ? lol. Anyways they are having to carry me and my Blade costume and I was completely out of there. On the way home, police stop us cause apparently 3 guys robbed a circle k not too far from us. Those idiots dropped me onto the concrete and run. I aint going no where on my own and I wake up the next day still lying on the concrete with a ? in my head from the drop. They ended up going to jail for possession of coke and I got a ? on my head and a night I cannot still fully remember.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ever have a feeling like u know sumthn bad is gona happen that day/night?

Well i was 15 n i was with my gf...her mom was being a ? so i left n met up with my friends we catch the train to the "white area" to get better candy its about 6 of us...so we get off the train n these 2 white dudes come up to us askn us where we from n one my loud mouths friends ? U BLOOD!!! So train security break it up we go to the store call up r older homie wit a car n was like we bout to jump these fuckn craccas...so we squeeze n a car ride up to the area they at hop out n was like whats up?? So out of no where i swear to ? 20 white dudes come out the dark...n it was a random black dude wit em ...so its 7 against 25 idk how we didnt get ? up...my homie got kicked n his face n has a permanent blak eye...so this fat white dude square up n start walkn my way n at the last second he turn around to jump my other friend...so i go n fight this cracca wit a pony tail lol fire on him n a white dude pulls outaq gun n lets shots off n we all started running
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got my hand slammed in the tail gate of a truck.

Most pain experience of my life. No broken bones, just torn ligaments in my hand.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I can remember doing is robbing kids for their candy and throwing eggs lol....
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to go out committin' ? petty crimes with this girl...She called me on Halloween, tellin' me she's goin' out...Halloween bein' National Crime Day, I usually looked forward to it...This time I told her that we should just go to the cinema like a normal couple...She wasn't on it...Went out with her boys...

Called me a year and a half later...18 months in jail for robbin' some dweeb at knife point smh
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people were having a party at their parents house and a few of us thought about doing something crazy to the party. think i was about 13 or 14 and me and a couple friends went to the army navy store and bought all this stealth gear aka all black everything. even painted the faces black. but not blackface. anyway. then we bought like 5 military grade smoke bombs, some flares, and some kind of crazy firecrackers. then we bought some toy guns.

Fastforward to halloween night and we are lurking in the bushes about a block away from the house. all the people were out front in the driveway. eventually we managed to advance over to the backyard. the plan was to thrown the smoke bombs into the driveway and road. once the smoke took over we were to light the strings of firecrackers, throw them at the smoke then rush out shooting our fake guns at people. but what happened was all the smoke bombs and flare that we threw got stuck up in the trees that surrounded the driveway. the parents came out and started freaking out so we had to abort the mission and go back to the base. Changed clothes and walked back to the party. when we got back to the house where the party was, there was a firetruck there putting out the fire that had started in one of the trees. trick or treat ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    All I can remember doing is robbing kids for their candy and throwing eggs lol....

?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When I was 9, me, my friend and his older cousin who's about 16 were trick or treating through the neighborhood. We were in a drought of like 6 houses from people not bein home/not answering the door, so the older cousin says "Next ? that doesnt answer the door, I'm eggin his door." We of course say he won't, so dude walks back to his crib to get a dozen eggs. We hit the next 3 houses and got candy, but lo and behold, nobody answered the door at the 4th house. The older cousin tells us to stand back and starts eggin the front door. After like the 6th egg, a 50 year old ? busts out the house, sayin he's gonna ? dude up. They runnin all up and down the block, finally the old man gives up tellin us he's gonna call the police if he sees the older cousin again. Meanwhile, I'm in my ninja costume ready to ? myself from excitement.