PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    ? think he had anything to do with BMF?
    about as much as Ross maybe
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    so the fact that he may be damn near directly affiliated with someone with bmf means nothing?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil mouse is BMF
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a parody page of Lil Mouse LOL.

And this is wack, Soulja and Bow Wow were beefing over money a few years back. Bow Wow said "? your money aint long like mine, you dont even have a real lambo."

That statement ended up biting him in the ass.
  • Davis eyebrow
    Davis eyebrow Members Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    That's the legendary lil mouse. Mouse Myers is the for his Cartoon Network audience
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayeight wrote: »

Like foreal.. Just hear this ? , most 12 year olds can't even rap let alone this.

The adlibs in the hook he put in, the verse thats pratictly not much worse than a random Meek mill verse,the hype and delivery. He got mad talent man, it's a 12 year old C'mon son

come on son take the panties off and put ya boxers back on its not that serious ... chances are you bigging little dude up and someone is actually penning these wack as lyrics for the little dude ... theres been kids younger than this guy and way more impressive ... speaking of ........

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    ? bow wow

But Karma gonna get soulja

Aren't Bow Wow and SB friends then beefing like every other month or some ? ? SB last album DeAndre Way sold like 12 copies right? lol
  • blackrain
    money23 wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    you call that rapping? wtf should i call it else??? And yeah i think ? kinda wild too kid talking about hollowtips and all that but hey guess what... I did that ? too when i was 12 for the ? of it. And what else should kid be talking about? you can't expect him to come with meaningfull content or whatever he's just a punchliner, and he's on that grimy stuff, cool with me. eventually where it all comes down to he's a toddler so you shouldn't be so quick to critizise

it's not criticizing, it's the simple fact that he's talking about ? that is getting kids his age killed in his city and all over the world. his sorry mammi pulled out trophies he earned, well she shouldve kept him in sports or something positive. if her money hungry ass really wanted to let him in the show biz, she couldve told him the right way to do it.

His mama ain't raise that boy. Read what's on lil man's chain and then tell me why he is the way he is.

tumblr_mbsjrt5fNy1qag7rl.jpg

mouse is a real ? right here his dad is part of bmf hes now in jail but like people say he doing ? what he sees people really underestimate how bad SouthSide Chicago is especially the block where he from Roseland....

Since when was BMF heavy in Chicago? Thought out of town crews/gangs got no love there
  • blackrain
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    so the fact that he may be damn near directly affiliated with someone with bmf means nothing?

Either way he 12 years old...and a 12 year old talking about poppin pills, smoking kush and shooting ? is supposed to be ok because his dad is in BMF? You'd think his dad being in jail his father would try to keep him away from this stuff instead of speeding up his path to join him behind bars
  • antarticp
    edited October 2012
    he only doin what he see, can't really point the finger at him.

so he sees hollow tips hoes strippers stacks of money people getting smoked etc....... lol foh ... the only time he sees that stuff is in his mind and when its time to do a music video ........... smh @ yall
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in here talkin bout a 12 year old though
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    That's not his official Twitter, I forget his Twitter handle but look it up. This one been exposed as fraudulent.
  • antarticp
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    you call that rapping? wtf should i call it else??? And yeah i think ? kinda wild too kid talking about hollowtips and all that but hey guess what... I did that ? too when i was 12 for the ? of it. And what else should kid be talking about? you can't expect him to come with meaningfull content or whatever he's just a punchliner, and he's on that grimy stuff, cool with me. eventually where it all comes down to he's a toddler so you shouldn't be so quick to critizise

it's not criticizing, it's the simple fact that he's talking about ? that is getting kids his age killed in his city and all over the world. his sorry mammi pulled out trophies he earned, well she shouldve kept him in sports or something positive. if her money hungry ass really wanted to let him in the show biz, she couldve told him the right way to do it.

His mama ain't raise that boy. Read what's on lil man's chain and then tell me why he is the way he is.

tumblr_mbsjrt5fNy1qag7rl.jpg

this just further proves how guarded the kid is and hes spitting ducktales ... chicago is bad but so every other city accross america i live right in the hood ... ? get shot all the time ... but kids his age aint around that ? unless moms is on ? and chances are if thats the case that kid is now living with someone else out of the hood or living with a grandma or relative in the hood ... yall letting these records dictate your common sense .... the HOOD aint that HOOD where kids his age are really out in the streets doing what hes talking about ....... you got random incidents here and there with a kid his age .... but it aint no epidemic where its the norm that an 11 year old kid is exposed to drugs, guns, violence and sex ...... if that kid is living with real stand up parents as far as the house hold thats not being seen ...... not saying the kid aint hitting the streets and being exposed to those things .... but usually if they are either SOMEONE IS TURNING THE KID OUT .... or that kid himself or herself is just general interested in that kind of stuff .......

use your common sense folks .. yall couldnt sound more ignorant up here .......

• Davis eyebrow
    That's not his official Twitter, I forget his Twitter handle but look it up. This one been exposed as fraudulent.

That's his twitter. Mouse Myers is for his nickelodeon audience
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    dude aint affiliated just cuz his pops was down
    how old would he have been when they all went to jail?
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao all 3 of these ? are birds.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh at u fools thinkin lil mouse got street cred...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    lil mouse is a real ? ?....ight im officially going full brazilian jazz now, ? hip hop
  • Davis eyebrow
    nycdiesel wrote: »
    smh at u fools thinkin lil mouse got street cred...

Mouse got a better street cred than u bra. At 12, u were prolly playing dress up in ur mama closet
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    ? in here capin' for a 12yr old, son. A ? 12 yr old....

This is why I keep my rotation on lockdown. Everybody think they can spit just cause they rhymed 2 words together....
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont even know why ? are discussin his lyrical ability, or lack their of

hes 12. either you think he got some catchy tunes or not. aint nothin else rly to talk about
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    lil mouse is a real ? ?....ight im officially going full brazilian jazz now, ? hip hop[/quote
    Brazilian jazz is dope as ? , real talk
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant believe bow wow broke . this ? was the justin biber bac in the day . ima used 50 line "back then you was man homie, wtf happen to you " lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    bow don't want it with lil mouse
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Bow Wow had a Hurricane Sandy in his Bank Account lmaooo