Jay-Z Vs. Fat Joe: Beef At Rucker Park (Documentary)

2»

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    @the end of the day fat joe be bagging me up he knows damn well jay cant move like he can ... if joe star power was as big as jayz its no way fat joe himself could do the things he do like just chillin in the rucker and no one even approaches him ..... thats cause yo star power aint like that ............ and your not hiding from goons and thugs when your star shines as bright as jayz he needs security control for his fans ...................... most of the people that are a fan of fat joes, chances are they are an even bigger fan of jayz .................. but cats just always want thier opinion to shine ............... but that bus stuff was some BS tho ...... but everything else joe talking about lol

i was going to say this...but though it was going to go over the young IC minded heads.

? worth maybe a few mill compared to half a bill
    local star compared to international star
    building a strong NYC team compared to building a national team
    building a record lable compared to building a business conglomerate

nobody is talking that ruckers game anymore joe...but people are talking about the stadium jay built.

so you can have you five minutes

Agree 100% but Joe was more than just local in the early 2000's. He wasn't international like Jay but he was definitely national

Let's not change history here
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    jayeight wrote: »
    I heard fat joe cracked a bottle on hov's head back in the days.

just a rumor

Cuban link says Big Pun was chasing him around the office or some ? like that. It's on youtube where he talks about it.

Nah man Jay would've ? up Pun
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The documentary kinda shows me that Joe don't really like Jay anyway. There's a part where he basically says Jay was born "with a silver spoon in his mouth"....I was like '? that gotta do with the game Joey?'

I'm guessing Joe was salty Hov came through only to promote his shoe and brought in all these celebrity ball players and Beyonce and it distracted people from the games...I can feel him on that tip, but he still came off a little haterish to me.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    @the end of the day fat joe be bagging me up he knows damn well jay cant move like he can ... if joe star power was as big as jayz its no way fat joe himself could do the things he do like just chillin in the rucker and no one even approaches him ..... thats cause yo star power aint like that ............ and your not hiding from goons and thugs when your star shines as bright as jayz he needs security control for his fans ...................... most of the people that are a fan of fat joes, chances are they are an even bigger fan of jayz .................. but cats just always want thier opinion to shine ............... but that bus stuff was some BS tho ...... but everything else joe talking about lol

i was going to say this...but though it was going to go over the young IC minded heads.

? worth maybe a few mill compared to half a bill
    local star compared to international star
    building a strong NYC team compared to building a national team
    building a record lable compared to building a business conglomerate

nobody is talking that ruckers game anymore joe...but people are talking about the stadium jay built.

so you can have you five minutes

Agree 100% but Joe was more than just local in the early 2000's. He wasn't international like Jay but he was definitely national

Let's not change history here
    Jay wasn't as international as he is now either. 50 always use to get on jay for his lack of intentional presence, known more for being Beyonce Boyfriend(now husband).
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LO too cold on the court. I never seen a 7 footer with that much handle.

Smh. This ? brings back bad memories of me getting sonned on the court by Jamal Crawford various times. They don't call him JCrossover for no reason.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    folks just love to talk bad about jay it's like ? past time