Official CS Hot Seat Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apparently Ron Rivera is on the hot seat for reasons that I have no clue of.
    As a Chargers fan I sincerely hope that Ron gets fired and they finally let Norv go...then hire Ron Rivera as the head coach...I wanted him to take over as coach 2 years ago.

because he's not a good head coach that's why
  • vageneral08
    Options
    A few guys in the NBA that i think deserve to be mentioned are MJ, Pau Gasol and Tyreke Evans. ? better step they game up or they will be replaced

What? you trippin hard on that one
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ @vageneral08 FOH. dude hasn't performed well in his career.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL: Norv Turner, Andy Reid, Ron Rivera

NBA: Pending if they aren't producing numbers going into All Star weekend Tyreke Evans, Demar DeRozan, Paul Millsap,
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reid
    Garret
    Rex Ryan
    Romeo

Vick
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is owned by jason garrett.. he's just not head coaching material.. i'm not sure rob ryan is.. but i do know he'd atleast hold his players accountable for the mistakes they continuously make. our players dont seem to rally around garrett.. rob ryan imo would command the respect of em alot better. i'm in favor for that being a mid season move.. especially if we dont win sunday night. 3-5, with the expections we had coming into this season (regardless of if they were realistic or not), just wont cut it
  • vageneral08
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A few guys in the NBA that i think deserve to be mentioned are MJ, Pau Gasol and Tyreke Evans. ? better step they game up or they will be replaced

Give that ? some gotdamn help then he can shine like he wants to
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Bill Belichicks spycam man...he needs a new 1
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's playing with one of the best big men in the game but thats neither here nor there. The reason i mentioned Reke is because he has regressed every year since his rookie year and his jumper is still broke. That on top of it being a contract year for him. He was on the trade block last season
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After tonight Mike Brown lol
  • vageneral08
    Options

What? you trippin hard on that one

He's playing with one of the best big men in the game but thats neither here nor there. The reason i mentioned Reke is because he has regressed every year since his rookie year and his jumper is still broke. That on top of it being a contract year for him. He was on the trade
    block last season
    ? he's gonna need more than just one ? to help him how bout a decent shooter to help him out he need to leave the sac town annyway aint ? there
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Apparently Ron Rivera is on the hot seat for reasons that I have no clue of.
    As a Chargers fan I sincerely hope that Ron gets fired and they finally let Norv go...then hire Ron Rivera as the head coach...I wanted him to take over as coach 2 years ago.

because he's not a good head coach that's why

How do you figure that? I place far more blame on Cam's performance than anything else.

What has he done for the team lately? isnt he like a pretty good defensive coach....you would think the defense would be ok atleast but nope the whole team playing like ? and it doesnt look like he's doing a good job